Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Chapter 274

images - 2019-04-24T054701.728.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Chapter 275

The implementation part of my spiritual journey begins. 

Here I will practice all the techniques and concepts I learned so far and record my progress. 

The conceptual part of my journey is over. 

I will also develop new techniques and refine existing ones. 

Finally I lifted off a huge burden off myself and all the toiling for a full year was worth it. 

This is a difficult path but I'm sure through all the frustrations and shrugs and the struggles I will get ample opportunities to smile and laugh and empty out the negativity in me. 

I'm now growing to be a better person, a more fruitful, productive and spiritual person. 

My journey in real life and through this journal has been filled with both struggle and fascination. 

I have seen everything and known everything and all of that at a pretty young age like an old soul in a young body I have known enough. 

Life has never been kind to me, but I should let that go. 

There is always be a better tomorrow as long as there is hope. 

What I came to know is that this human experience is filled with a lot of struggle, and pain and hardships and drama. 

This is called living and it will always be this way unfortunately. 

But I had to find my way out because I was about to kill myself. 

So a year ago when I knew that if things went really down south, I knew that I wouldn't be a stranger to suicide. I have tried that road many times and I have come back from it, there was always a vestige of hope but it didn't help much. I have somehow dragged through the suicidal period of my life. 

So a year ago, I knew in my mind that either I had to do something urgently to fix the situation or just give up completely and die. 

That's when I thought I had to bring a change in the way I looked at everything. I needed a reprieve. 

I was a mess, a terrible mess, and a terribly chaotic person. 

My childhood scars had left me deranged and looking for a direction in life. 

That's when I had the feeling that only spirituality could save my life. 

This journey started a year ago in February last year. 

That's when I started recording every day of my life and my thoughts to get a better understanding of what I needed to do on my spiritual path. 

I knew I needed a spiritual framework or a backbone to start working with because I was very fuzzy about spirituality, it was all scattered in my mind and I had no idea where to begin and how to bring it all together 

A year ago, if I had to ask myself, what is spirituality, my answer would have been, spirituality is spirituality, that's it.. Just a blank canvas. 

I had the worst nagging curiousity and I pledged myself that no matter what, no matter whatever the effort, I will dig this out. I will go deeper and deeper and think whatever I can and fish out whatever that makes sense and put it all together and weave it. 

Slowly and slowly, one day at a time, one hour at a time, I kept going with persistence and kept going and creating my own fantasies and concepts and binding them together. 

Eventually a pattern arose. Initially it was all scattered dots and I didn't know what to do. I was very frustrated with my own mind.

Gradually with my persistence, I slowly began to join one dot to another and a pattern arose. 

It began to make sense after a while. Everything was making sense one day at a time.. 

I knew that I was close to the finishing line but the finishing touches were missing and still far away from my grip. 

So I had to wait. And wait I did. 

Then in October, I had it. I was coming to it.. Eventually over the past few months, the picture became stronger 

My dedication didn't fail even for a day. 

And finally I have it. I have it done what I had set out to do a year ago at this time. 

Now that it's in place, I can move on further bit by bit just like I did before 

Now I'm a free bird. I found my life savior in spirituality. It will be my sacred corner I will turn to every time something goes wrong in my life. It is something I can cling to. I needed the last straw. 

I can honestly say that I won't have to feel suicidal anymore because now I have some hope after all. 

I guess that's why spirituality exists. To give hope. To bring hope to those who are tired of life and this world and of people and drama, to give them a breather, a refuge, a shrine and a place of mental peace where nobody can hurt you anymore. 

It's a place to escape to when life is going down the gutter. Well of course it's better than drugs and suicide and self harm. It's much healthy and a way to heal away from all the chaos of the world around you. 

I wish I could afford a rehab. But I can't. So my spirituality is my rehab. 

I tried many ways to distract myself from all the abuse I went through and all the chaos, video games, food, music, over working, dating sites, trolling, constant shopping, crying, self harm,... 

But no use. It only makes my health worse and gets me even more depressed. So I figured out that my escape has to be a healthy one where I recover positively and I am able to get away from the emotional abuse and mess. 

The only thing I didn't try was alcohol and drugs because it's kinda illegal here. 

But now there is much more hope, thanks to all the effort I put in through this last year, despite my depression I was determined that I need to find that positive corner which will not be just a distraction that helps me get by through the day but also something that will be like a life purpose which will make my life purposeful and give meaning to it and inspire me everyday to live better and be better and lift me out of the depression.. 

Yesterday I was contemplating suicide again and I cried many many hours, feeling empty and hopeless. But after an hour this cup concept popped in my head I hurriedly wrote it down here. After that I felt better. 

I get bored very easily. Probably signs of some sort of borderline personality issues. I don't know. 

I think it's my hyper need for Stimulation. 

But anyway, I'm not going to waste my life diagnosing a new mental issue with myself every day. 

So yes distraction for me can only last so long. 

And I have an insatiable appetite for living a purposeful life. 

So yes. I need to make that happen or else I will spend my old age in regret. 

Yea I can be bipolar sometimes. But it's all okay. With a fucked up childhood, mental health issues are no surprise. 

But hopefully i have finally found  a way to deal with my depression and emptiness and a lack of purpose and meaning. 

This I can put into practice from now on. And this will be my new life 

I have turned over to a new leaf. And it feels better. 

The chaos inside my mind has begun to settle. I'm finding peace. 

Finally and hopefully I can now move on and have a beautiful direction in life.. 

Yay.....its a new beginning. 

Amen.... 

images.png

Edited by Preety_India

2ze6c5.jpg

2zeh3n.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Sesame Street Rehab. 

April 28

Chapter 276

1. What happened last night 
  2. First day 
  3. Aya diaries 
  4. Costa Rica. 
  5. Rhythmia organization center 
  6. Ayahuasca is a plant medicine
  7. Finished Gerry Powells speech
  8. There is a mother spirit in Ayahuasca. 
  9. It does not taste pleasant 
  10. The first serving. Felt like a 2 hour loop of constant thinking non stop
  11. Just me thinking about everything that did not matter and kept me out of my current moment and I couldn't get my thoughts to shut off. 
  12. I felt trapped in my head. 7.25
  13. I felt so much self love 
  14. You feel like you are dreaming
  15. But you are still awake
  16. Second half was my anxious stressed self coming out about me constantly thinking about things that don't matter, keeping me out of the moment, an addict's mentality, constantly want more and more, but mommy Aya showing me this is how my mind works, you constantly want more, but in reality you need to just chill, center yourself, you are perfect where you are. 
  17. Day 2
  18. Interview with Jeffrey 
  19. It reduces cravings and increases clarity and awareness 
  20. Day 3 17.42
  21. I took the second dosage. It was too much. 
  22. I had an ego death
  23. No self identity. 
  24. I completely forgot who I was and I became nothingness. 
  25. Mommy Aya told me to think about death constantly. I resisted but then I thought about it. I was like an old man in a hospital bed. 
  26. I saw blackness and I was in a state of Ether, I didn't recognize myself although I was aware, but I felt disconnected, like I would touch my body and be like what this is.. No worries, attachments, or identity. 
  27. Mother nature kept repeating in my head 
  28. 3rd ceremony 
  29. ???

1. If you are thinking about Michael Jackson or anyone else, you are disempowered 
  2. 3rd trip
  3. Day 3
  4. Day 4
  5. Mind goes blank
  6. Took the first serving of ayahuasca 
  7. I took the second serving and I lost my cool and freaked out. 
  8. Most scariest experience 
  9. My body felt like it was melting, it was heavy to move, and I was gonna puke, 
  10. The visuals were very intense and going so fast, 
  11. They say Mommy Aya intentionally tries to overload the brain to make it to surrender. 
  12. The were like strobe light changing every second. 
  13. But when I opened my eyes it was layers upon layers of sacred geometry patterns 
  14. So here I am where I feel like I am gonna throw up but can't but at the same time I'm bombarded by these geometry patterns and when my eyes are closed, it's all the fast moving strobe light. 
  15. Naturally I freaked out 
  16. I got a panic attack and I wanted it to end so badly and I was fighting against it, at this point the shamans helped and I realized I had to surrender to it 
  17. Once I did that, it felt calm and the geometric patterns dissipated, 6.09
  18. It brought back my memories. I lost my grandmother when I was a child. And I never got a chance to say bye. 
  19. I felt mommy Aya telling me to let go. I didn't even know I was harboring this guilt. 
  20. I also forgave my abusive ex. 
  21. Interview with Gerry Powell. 
  22. Struggled with addictions. 
  23. You wrote a book
  24. Interview over

The plant is amazing. The goal of ayahuasca is to merge you with your soul again

Most beautiful human experience

23. Invite your soul to merge with you. 

24. Money addiction. 

25. 14. 08.......this is so much easier with addictions 

26.interview over 

27. It's Friday. 

17.25. I was super anxious when I woke up. 

And my anxiety morphed into self doubt, I was thinking everyone was judging me, I felt paranoid. Mommy brings out your subconscious and dramatizes it immensely to show you who you are. 

Shaman raven tried to calm me and told me to give a breath of kindness to the anxiety and say that it doesn't serve me anymore. 

28.when you laugh here, it's like non stop. What a waste of energy to care for what people think. I learned self acceptance. 21.35

29. Other people's experiences. Celestial surgery. He melted into the grass. 

30. Purging.  Purging felt better. I also experienced like a big yawn, felt like a spirit exiting the body. 

31. The food was good. Breath work.  I cried, I screamed for no reason. 

Breath work was wonderful. 

32. The sad day came. I had to say bye to Rhythmia. 

33. It was wonderful food. 

Next - life after ayahuasca 

1.  Depression. I would drink full bottles of tequila alone 
  2. Part 4
  3. Life after ayahuasca 
  4. How have I changed 
  5. Only one month after I left Rhythmia. 
  6. First few days weren't fun. I missed that place. 
  7. I was feeling spacey when I went to the coffee shop, dreamy, disconnected Dissociation, it was scary, 
  8. I'm not shallow anymore more like hippy, I want my goals to be about consciousness. 
  9. No alcohol cravings. 9.27
  10. I never drank in a month
  11. I felt an intense need for spiritual learning. 
  12. I developed a love for nature. 
  13. I'm a tree hugger
  14. It doesn't change you as a person, just makes you a better person. 
  15. End. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Limo you're welcome. Take care 

Edited by Preety_India

Summary of the video 

• Constant thinking loop
  • Intense self love 
  • Stressed self coming out 
  • Addicts mentality 
  • Great awareness 
  • Dream like state but still self aware
  • An ego death. No identity. No sense of self or time
  • Sensory overload and visuals and hallucinations, anxiety 
  • Partial amnesia, you forget your past 
  • Childhood memories flooded back and forgiveness and self acceptance and letting go, healing 
  • The subconscious comes out. 
  • Done. 
Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 278

There were certain things that touched me in the video 

One was the feeling on intense self love. A lot of people said that they felt loved by someone, like a higher self. 

The other part was amnesia. Being born again. Forgetting the past completely. This will definitely help heal past trauma. Trauma healing 

The next part was purging. Like not puking, but purging, like ranting and venting out, just extreme intense self expression, throwing it out crying it out and intense release of inner emotions. This combined with "confrontation with shadow in shadow work" will be excellent in overall purging. 

Intense self love comes from knowing that the self has suffered so much in the madness of life  and there is a sympathetic love felt for the misery that the self was put through. A feeling of protection comes over which is healing. "I didn't deserve this life, I didn't deserve this world, I deserved much better", "Im in a state of sickness", 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 279

t̲̲̲̅̅̅r̲̅e̲̲̅̅m̅e̲̲̅̅n̅d̲̲̅̅o̅u̲̲̅̅s̅ s̲̲̲̅̅̅p̲̅i̲̲̅̅r̅i̲̲̅̅t̅u̲̲̅̅a̅l̲̅̅ e̲̲̲̅̅̅x̲̅p̲̲̅̅e̅r̲̲̅̅i̅e̲̲̅̅n̅c̲̲̅̅e̅

There are 2 concepts here, in the moment and out of the moment. 

So when you are out of the moment, you are essentially disempowered

And when you are in the moment, you feel the energy of self. 

That is your energy gets scattered the more you are out of the moment. 

The intense self love comes partially from self pity or sympathy for self. 

Like you feel that you are the victim of life, that life is suffering and when you die, you are released from this jail, you see yourself as someone who has been through too much and that's where you feel self love. You see yourself as a third person. 

Signs of spiritual awakening.. 

This one recurrent theme in spirituality will be feeling, "don't take life too seriously,".... This is a short journey that the soul has to complete. When it completes the soul is released into eternity. So essentially you are just wasting time putting your mind to negative things. 

Judgementalism.. This destroys self love. 

So one component of self love is self comfort. Where you tell yourself to just relax and that you don't deserve bullies. You kinda comfort your crying. 

The other component of self love is self expression. Purge it. Vent it. Express also the better parts like desires. 

The other component of self love is pampering. Pamper yourself once a while, it feels better. 

The other component is self non judgementalism. Do not judge yourself. Replace judgement with non judgement. Instead of saying, "Im not like that, I don't look pretty, I don't have that talent," say "how does it matter" "so what" "I still deserve". 

To feel intense self love, 

When you feel that intense self love, everything begins to come together when you need healing, you need a lot of self love just like a deprived body needs food. 

How to feel intense self love 

One way is guided meditation. Visualization accompanied in which mother nature loves you for who you are. And stepwise tells you how much you need to care for yourself. It will show you the difference between a pain body which is you right now, a sufferer, and a free body which is feeling happy and at peace. Not tormented anymore. 

An aura of black and white imagery, going back to your childhood,, an aura of whitish smoke and white flashes of light all around you. 

That's where you are a happy free body. 

When you feel that freedom from your self, you feel joy, happiness and love. Because you are rid of the toxins that are a part of you. 

Intense self love is to be practiced. 

Guided meditation. 

Give attention to yourself. 

Tell yourself how much you need yourself. 

Look at your body as separate from your soul and your self. 

See what your self needs. Care for it. 

Look at yourself from the third person.. 

Totally isolate yourself from the rest of the world. 

Talk to yourself sometimes 

Listen to what your body says. 

Express yourself as much as you want. 

Be a child for a moment and laugh how much you can. 

How to love yourself is a wrong way to put it. 

Be kind to yourself . Be accepting of yourself 

Be connected to yourself. Listen to what your heart is telling you. 

Feel yourself from within. Feel your soul. 

Feel the center of your chest. And you will feel like you are sensing your soul there. Then it will feel like a tugging feeling. Then you feel like a motherly or fatherly spirit   

It felt wonderful. Like someone who deeply cares about me. But it was my own soul. 

Like someone who understands me and says to me that you have to get better and do better and live better and be happy. 

It's my own soul. But it does not feel like small, it does not feel like something limited by me, in fact it feels like it's more powerful than me, like it's a part of me, like my dear friend, at the same time it feels like it's higher than me, bigger than me, like a higher self or a higher spirit but wrapped as my soul. It has lot of wisdom. And it is intense. 

And it's like telling me that other's stuff is none of my business. That it will take care of others, I don't have to worry. It is there for them. So when it is a part of them, it cares for them too. I cannot be the best person to my advise my friend what choice they should make. This higher spirit that is guiding me as my soul will also guide them as their soul. It's like an all protective spirit. 

But it does not feel like it's separated from me, just like my best friend is not separated from me. 

But it's not telling me that I should do so and so for humanity. It will only guiding me about myself. In fact it is telling me that the world is none of my business that I have no power over it, that if I did anything good, it's a part of my graciousness but it's not necessary for me to do it. 

Also it is telling me that I should only care about myself and my loved ones to the extent I can care. 

It is telling me that the world is not my business but it will take care of the world and I should let it go,. That if any injustice happens in the world that I should not worry that it will take care of it, that I can fight for it, but I can't be almighty and judge and decide what is good for all. It is telling me that I cannot be the almighty self righteous who decides the course of the world, do not be the conveyor of justice or the deliverIt also tells me that it knows what is good for the world and what if bad and what is right for the world or what is best for the world. It is telling me that things are meant to be the way they are and that I am only supposed to find my way through it 

It is telling me that the world is not my business but it will take care of the world and I should let it go,. That if any injustice happens in the world that I should not worry that it will take care of it, that I can fight for it, but I can't be almighty and judge and decide what is good for all. It is telling me that I cannot be the almighty self righteous who decides the course of the world, do not be the conveyor or dispenser of justice because it warns me against it saying I'm not the one to do it. Like I have no right or authority to do it. It also says that it has that authority and not me so I should leave the job to it and the more I try to draw the authority to myself I'm interfering in his plan which won't be good for me or the world. It is telling me that I might get partial if I get such authority and that I don't have the wisdom it has so I should just stick to myself and my concerns and needs. It also tells me that it knows what is good for the world and what if bad and what is right for the world or what is best for the world. It also tells me that every person's karma will come to them. And that it wants me to live a life free of suffering and be peaceful and happy and child like experience love and bliss right till the end of life and join it later into eternity and there will be total loving peace in eternity with it. It is also telling me that I will be provided for and it will be given if I ask and nothing will be short and I will be given whatever I need but not whatever I want. I will be taken care of. It is telling me that things are meant to be the way they are  in this world and that I am only supposed to find my way through it and live my life span happily. 

It is also telling me that the rules are mundane. That the rewards or pleasures or joys of the world are not that great that I should regret or feel like I'm missing out on something and also that the pain is not that big that I should not live in constant fear of it, like whatever I will suffer it will not be big or something I just can't take, I will only suffer as much as I can suffer so I don't have to worry about that, nothing will be given to me that I cannot handle at all, or I won't be burning in hell in this life or going through hell or be given so much suffering that it will feel like I'm  living in hell, no that won't happen, I will be given suffering only as much as my body can take, not like unbearable unimaginable suffering so it tells me that I will be taken care of eventually, and that I should not catastrophize or anticipate suffering because that is just the fear of the mind and not real. It is telling me to stay cool and live life and happy experiences and memories and trust its love for me. And it is also telling me that it will guide me always. 

It is also telling me that I'm like a seesaw between pain and pleasure. That I should not slide to any extreme on this seesaw and keep myself in balance and not rely too much on the perspectives created by the world and be pure and free of illusions. 

It also indicated to me that spiritual experiences does not mean that any magical or miracles are going to happen, no they won't happen, there are no miracles of course the situation can get better and one can always ask for more endurance and strength to survive the difficult conditions and yes the soul will help you regain your strength, but nothing is going to the change what happened or change the past, suffering will not go away, no miracles will change a disease or an accident or bring back something that is lost and there will be a designated time when death will occur and the soul will leave the body. There will be self acceptance and endurance of conditions but life will stay the same. The most it does is make you more responsible towards life. But there is some hope. Even if you are in a bad situation and you don't expect any miracles yet your situation can improve, not change completely or miraculously but it can definitely improve the more you connect to this soul experience. And your soul will also give you the strength and endurance to combat your bad circumstances. 

It is also telling me that it will make a person a better person a more moral, loving, genuine, matured, responsible and spiritual person. 

It also told me that everyone is equal, and everyone deserves everything equally, no one deserves more or less whether perceived superior or inferior. 

It said that everyone deserves justice and there should not be any hate for anyone and no wishing of suffering on anyone but only condemnation of what is wrong. 

Then it said that everything paranormal  is just another unexplored dimension of human life and is malicious or unpleasant and has nothing to do with being spiritual. 

It said that evil exists in the form of intentions and brings harm. And that evil can be replaced by good and that evil only causes more destruction good can only bring good. It also said that truly spiritual people will never bring any harm on anyone by any medium such as curses or any other but will be completely free of bad intention and will have a pure heart and a free mind. And that being spiritual is nothing but "being in tune" that being in the right rhythm of life and eternity with love, peace, happiness and freedom imbibing your soul. And aspirituality means being out of tune with the universal spirit of mother nature or universe. This means you are toxic and not in the moment but spending your energy in unfruitful ways and not living life in happiness or love and making everything worse instead of better,and not following the words or messages of the soul. It also said to me that being spiritual does not mean being successful in life, in fact far from it, and that worldly success is an illusion and a trap,being  spiritual means living a peaceful life, not harming anyone and peacefully contributing to the betterment of oneself and environment and people or family. And it said that nothing magical will happen when you become deeply spiritual, you won't get any supernatural abilities or things will get possessed or some entity will be left behind when you die, nothing of that sort, you will die just like a regular death and nothing extraordinary will happen about you or your body or to the house or objects you leave behind. . Your energy after death will be peaceful to the environment just like you were in life. 

Your energy as a spiritual person will be free, loving, kind, non judgemental, peaceful and detached but serene and beautiful, not intense or obsessed or too passionate.. But calm.... More like a liberal hippie. 

Also you won't become a perfect person as a spiritual person, your imperfections on your body or mental issues will remain, although your calmness might diminish some of the symptoms and you will show good moral behavior and healthy life choices but other than that you won't become a perfect person or the ideal person as a society sees it. 

Also this communication told me that being spiritual does not mean something mystical or mythical happens and everything starts to look mysterious, nope, all that is just bogus to bring some appeal, but spiritual is just straight up free and simple and beautiful peaceful. 

I will call it self love soul communication. SLSC. SLSC experience. In short soul communication experience. Sce. 

Edited by Preety_India

You will deserve whatever comes to you. 

That's how karma works. There's no point in thinking about someone who is trying to hurt you. Because their karma will serve them. They are the bad ones. You should not care about how they hurt you or worry about it, because they won't be able to hurt you too much even if they tried. Remember they say an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind. 

Do not let someone's hateful energy to come to you. You be in your lane. Do not even cast your hateful energy on someone, there's no good in it. 

You become what you exude or express. That is you cannot have the cake and eat it too. You can't be a superficial person and still have the energy of a deeply kind person. You can't become that. 

Whatever you are from inside it will show and it will be what you have. 

For example, you are someone who went through a lot in life. 

Now you have been very determined in facing your struggles. 

So when a real situation arises, you are able to face it because of the strength you gained while fighting something in your past. 

But another person who were /was raised on a bed of roses will not be able to deal with your situations because they don't have it, they don't have that strength in them, because they cannot suddenly develop a quality they never had. 

You cannot be acting fake all your life and suddenly start taking on the qualities of a genuine person. 

Those things that you express make you who you are, so when a situation arises, it shows who you are. 

Like you have always been sweet but superficial but when someone is in danger, you can't help them, the situation will bring out the real you. It will show who is what. It's only real people who can stand the test. 

That's where your hustle doesn't work. 

You can't be happy being fake. You can't be a rich kid who has everything and nothing to worry about and still reflect the qualities of a person who has been through hardships. You can fake it, you can fake kindness but when a real situation arises then your qualities are put to the test and when you don't have them it will show. So you can think that you are smart for being able to fake and fool others but in the process you are becoming fake and not realizing it. That is you will become whatever you express. 

You will form what you put out. 

Whatever you are putting out is whatever you are taking in and it eventually will become a part of you. 

Whatever you will sow, will grow in you and in future it will either help you or be a disservice to you. 

Edited by Preety_India

So fascinating 

Interview with a santero

Religion is about getting something while spirituality is about being something. 

linda young. . 2 years ago. . Possibly schizophrenia is the reason he saw the woman next to the guy, perhaps he chose Santeria over faiths, philosophy's, and ideas is because he was searching a way of life that met with his caustic and unbalanced mind to either calm and rest his mind spiritually or I really think to find a way of life that rewarded his ego and told him he was right in his assertions, or delusions. Perhaps things like Buddhism didn't appease what he thought to be true or even rather what he wanted to be true. When he woke up drunken and acting crazy with his dress suit disheveled was more likely do in part the rum he was drinking, possibly flaring up his possible mental illness and perhaps any group mass hysteria possibly if anyone played any kind of instruments around him, perhaps drums, following chanting perfusley inspiring a sort of similar response to a Baptist church with some of its members in the congregation claiming to have been possessed by the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost and dancing around and jumping, shouting, and even speaking tongues. Televangelist slapping and swatting on people or in there general direction inspire a similar response at times. Let's not forget the two girls who killed another young girl because ey wanted to appease the common day folklore myth of Slender Man. They believed that if they sacrificed her, they would find his mansion in the woods. This kind of hysteria among more than one person possibly describes much of the issue with diehard religious types that tend to stifle and poison any kind of true possible knowledge and honest inquiry, not to mention cult leaders with mental issues like some psycopaths, and sociopaths and narcisstic individuals seeking to control others may use belief systems like this to take advantage of people. No I'm no atheist either, though you don't need to be one to objectively observe this behavior as I have, I could be wrong but I do doubt it in this case. Most I see from Santeria and Yoruba stuff here in the U.S. is ripping off those who are mentally unstable and suffer from mental illness whether diagnosed or not. Superstition promising material riches and never any if ever actual personal development of the individual. I am not saying everyone who does this stuff is stupid, or even most into this are bad people, but I think it's often misguided, and confused regarding objective reality, sometimes they do actually have problems but perhaps they don't understand the source of their issues, and yes some are simply using this stuff to rip people off up for money and power tripping off of the blind compliance of others.

Edited by Preety_India

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 282

Today I'm feeling a bit down and not so much in a good mood. 

Just empty. 

Trying to keep myself upbeat. But not happening. 

I will try to schedule an Ayahuasca retreat some day when I'm mentally ready for it. I guess I really need it badly to overcome my emptiness. 

I will probably have to do it many times to feel better. 

Edited by Preety_India

Realigning with your Higher Self

Meeting your Inner Child

Past Life Regression

Future Life Progression

Soul Retrieval

Energy Extraction

Spirit Releasement

Parallel Realities

Intuitive Solutions

Visionary Art Explorations

Yoga sessions

Guided meditations/visualizations

Group Sharing

Chapter 284

Meanwhile a friend of mine has mailed me a box of tea packs. She has told me that it's great and she loves it and helps her during meditation. 

It contains a lot of herbs that are used to calm the mind and also induce psychoactive effects. 

I tried it in the morning but I went to bed after that and so I didn't really see much of an effect. Also I had taken very little. 

She told me that the effects are better processed over time as it gradually builts up. 

2zsdzd.jpg

2zsdub.jpg

2zsdub.jpg

2zsdoc.jpg

2zsdn4.jpg

2zsde7.jpg

2zsdg1.jpg

2zsdk0.jpg

2zsdli.jpg

2zsdpl.jpg

That is the tea preparation I made. 

It also contains chamomile leaves and some psychoactive alkaloid compounds that induce hallucinogenic effects. 

She told me this is similar to the effects in ayahuasca 

The ayahuasca drink 

images - 2019-04-30T145552.054.jpeg

Edited by Preety_India

So I felt a bit groggy and sleepy and calm after drinking the tea. 

I will call it my spiritual tea. I hope it helps me feel a bit trippy.. 

My friend told me it did make her feel trippy after she started having it in higher doses. 

And her trips were great, making her feel dissociated and free. She also said that she had slight diarrhea and a little bloating and discomfort but it goes away in an hour. 

Also she experienced strange visual effects. 

Like geometric patterns and circles and vivid colors. Let me see if I get those. 

I don't know what to call it. 

Maybe spiritual tea or herb concoctions. Or Spiritual herbs. Or Amazonian tea. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 286

My Amazonian tea trip report. 

So I took this tea in the night. 

And it was amazing 

I felt very calm and in tune with myself. 

The effect lasted for 6 hours. The initial effect was for 3 hours. 

After 3 hours it starts to fade. 

But I can see how it's changing my mind. 

Edited by Preety_India

I will take this tea thrice a day in small doses. 

And one dose at night before bedtime