Post Your Disagreements With Leo Here

124 posts in this topic

@Salaam Your explanations do make sense, but I feel I need to hear more about your model before I attempt to integrate it into my own. Are there any people out there that are aligned with your views? Please share more about your Capability Circuit Model.

Edited by StephenK

There is a difference beetwen  old Leo and new Leo. Younger Leo was talking about life purpose, hard achieving goals,be best version of yourself, learn about things, relathionship ,also talking about to socialize more, to going out to bars and clubs... Now he is talking that you don't exist,ego death, just killing my passion, my deepest desires,... He built this forum ,actualized.org,from hard working, never built all of this if he was pursuing enlightenment. In enlightenment,you dont have desires,dont have needs, just dont think and do nothing,it isn't important your work ,money, succes...  For me,this is dangerous for someone who is 21 years old... Maybe that stuff is good but i don't chase that ,i have much stuff to do, create carrier is hard in my country,im not from usa,find right girlfriend , push myself to the limits,create life purpose , try everything from life, and maybe someday i will try that. Meditation is really good but that is just a tool to be better in life... I followed Leo's advices and now he saying that it isnt important ... I m depressed because of that and cant ignore that...my friends don't have idea about enlightenment and they are way more happier than me.

The point of that is, that there is a paradox between his videos, he saying that some stuff are good but in other he said that they is not. So confusing.

@ranzo1 I feel you man, when a man has everything he will chase something else. You can't tell a poor man that become rich is suck, nothing happy, not worth pursuit until, he himself become rich and feel empty. That's when you are going to chase enlightenment.

Now follow your desires, live your life purpose, your dream and do not let anything stop you from doing that. 

Edited by 7oo13ad

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

1 hour ago, 7oo13ad said:

@ranzo1 I feel you man, when a man has everything he will chase something else. You can't tell a poor man that become rich is suck, nothing happy, not worth pursuit until, he himself become rich and feel empty. That's when you are going to chase enlightenment.

Now follow your desires, live your life purpose, your dream and do not let anything stop you from doing that. 

Thanks you man! Really simple advice and effective.If i have no purpose  that isn't serve to anybody.