universe

Why is now?

9 posts in this topic

So I kind of believe that what happens right now is because of one consciousness/god realization that it is infinite and splitting into several consciousness to experience itself fully.

But why? :)

Are there any theories to it that you believe? I guess the thing is, is that you can never tell the whole story. Even if we find out that this consciousness exists because of X, we wont know why X is.

2 hours ago, universe said:

But why?

It is a 'leela', a play, a joke at the most  because creation seems serious. It is not even a game, it has no goal.

@universe truth itself is a belief which started off as an idea, kinda like your idea on why things are as they are (one consciousness splitting itself so it may experience itself). 

What makes you think that there must be a reason for existence to be?

@see_on_see That seems to be true. Even inside consciousness, only humans seem to have this question. So maybe the question "why" is limited to the mind.

@Victor Mgazi I dont think there must be a reason. Its just my mind trying to make sense of things.

@universe Now is not happening in why. Why is happening in Now. Now is infinite, why is finite / a thought. Isolate your particular “why”, and then let it go, permanently. Let it go for good. This is a practice to enter the Now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Im not looking for a way to enter the Now. Maybe this is not the right discussion board. I can let my "why" go, its not bothering me. Im just having fun with my mind here. Like Leo had in his last episode about context. Where he challanged the context with the fun example of alien life feeding on human emotions.

What you are telling me is, that we can never experience or understand why infinity exists, in existence, because the question becomes redundant/can not be as soon as you experience infinity?

Why? Probably because it's the only possible way for reality to be. I mean, not that it matters, endless questions like this are only a distraction, but, if you really think about it, reality must be the only way reality can be. This is how it is because that's the only way it can be, which is to say ALL WAYS. Infinity. INFINITY. That's why. 

Becuase Infinity.

When you fully experience Infinity, you will understand why.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@universe the question "why?" is meaningless/unanswerable. Everything in reality just is what it is. 

I've often wondered to myself "what is time?". What is the present moment, I wonder. Is it a still snapshot of time? An infinitesimal small point of time? Is it just appropriate to call "now", "all that there is"?

If the time is an illusion, and the past and future don't exist (which you can start to feel through meditation), then how can my present moment experience change it all? 

If all of reality is the present moment, then how can things be in flux and be dynamic? Or is flux an illusion? I guess the only thing slightly different about what I ponder, is that I'm asking "What is now?" rather than "Why is now?". 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.