MarkusSweden

Is black mold in water damaged buildings a threat to consciousness?

9 posts in this topic

Black mold that release toxic spores, so called mycotoxins, it that of any harm to consciousness? 

according to media and other sources it kills braincells, cause memory loss, decrease of neurones, fatigue, unable to concentrate and focus. 

But maybe it's a media hype, and besides, we are beyond materialism, do we have to care, after all, brains doesn't exist for example. 

As long as we do our self-enquiry and meditation, we should be fine, don't you think? 

Mycotoxin is the most toxic airborne particle there is, therefore it's used as a military weapon in biological warfare. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Nothing affects consciousness! Not even mold ?

But it’s good to take care of the body in the ways we can. It’s stupie to eat mold just because it doesn’t affect consciousness :)

1 minute ago, cirkussmile said:

Nothing affects consciousness! Not even mold ?

But it’s good to take care of the body in the ways we can. It’s stupie to eat mold just because it doesn’t affect consciousness :)

A teaspoon of black mold every day is the new superfood! :) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

As far as i know, almost everything affects your consciousness, food(big time), people, toxins(air, water, earth, hygiene products etc), environment, water, radiation, medication, nutrients, hell, even planetary alignment( and eclipses) is said to affect consciousness. 

@MarkusSweden I'm interested to hear thoughts on this, because I had a similar question, but the opposite. With nootropics, which are supposed to do great things for memory, concentration, creativity, etc, they sound great but you have to take them for a while to even know if they do anything, and there's different kinds and its really hard to even know where to start. But then I was thinking that was it even worth the trouble? I feel like raising consciousness would do all these things and more, without the extra help. 

I don't buy into the whole "brains don't exist" idea, except for that nothing truly exists so that's why they don't exist. But within the illusion they are definitely there and observable, unless there's some mass conspiracy by doctors to fool us (not likely). 

@MarkusSweden I don't have a clue about black mold but as far as your next statement... No. just because materialism is just a concept that doesn't mean that it does not  affect other things. Gravity is a context and you can transcend it  but you will still stay on the ground. 

Black mold is very unhealthy and it will screw up your health and your ability to do consciousness work.

It's very difficult to self-actualize when you are unhealthy, so fix all your health issues ASAP.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 26.7.2018 at 7:22 PM, MarkusSweden said:

But maybe it's a media hype, and besides, we are beyond materialism, do we have to care, after all, brains doesn't exist for example. 

Be careful with conflating relative and absolute truth statements. If you're going to say that brains don't exist, then black mold doesn't exist either.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.