Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

"Jerk sitter" while trying choke-jerking for the first times?

14 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with regular masturbations, but in the quest for the perfect orgasm I would like to try choke-jerking. 

I've never done it, and I don't like to hurt myself.

In case that something goes wrong, if I'm cutting off my air supply too much or something, is it a good idea to have a "jerk sitter" that observe me and make sure that everything unfolds in a proper way? 

If I enjoy it, I will probably learn how to do it in a safety way after a few times. 

But initially, let's say the first five times or so, should I have a "jerk sitter" with me? 

Although, I have to admit I feel awkward contemplating the idea to have a friend looking after me in a context likt that, but safety first I guess..

Thanks.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

hell yeah, could be a fun experience, if you've got a friend who's open-minded enough

this is the type of stuff i'd say yes to if a friend asked me to help him out, its just crazy and its explorative, id def do it

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

5 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

hell yeah, could be a fun experience, if you've got a friend who's open-minded enough

this is the type of stuff id say yes to if a friend tasked me to help him out, its just crazy and its explorative, id def do it

Thank you for your positive attitude. 

Exactly, it's explorative, and life should be explored in all aspects, that's my approach at least. 

I currently have three friends that are very open-minded, two of them are very close to me since childhood, i'll probably ask one of them. 

Namaste.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden Careful ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

On 7/21/2018 at 7:32 PM, Arkandeus said:

I'm now able to carry out choke-jerking on my own. I needed a jerk-sitter only the first two times, after that I was confident enough that I could do it all alone without any complications. :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden Oh you're still alive ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Guys read about nofap, sorry for ignorance but this won't really help you to develop or self-actualize. Okay, well maybe, you will figure out that you're doing some things in your life which make no sense and you should stop doing them, while doing this weird thing. 

#tooclosemindedtogetthis

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:
On 7/21/2018 at 7:32 PM, Arkandeus said:

I'm now able to carry out choke-jerking on my own. I needed a jerk-sitter only the first two times, after that I was confident enough that I could do it all alone without any complications. :) 

how did it go! how did it feel!

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Not familiar with this concept but surly some girls would enjoy choking you while giving you a handjob. Besides it’s impossible to kill yourselves while choking yourself, you’ll  pass out and stop choking.

49 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Not familiar with this concept but surly some girls would enjoy choking you while giving you a handjob. Besides it’s impossible to kill yourselves while choking yourself, you’ll  pass out and stop choking.

I use choking equipment which means that if I pass out it will be the last thing I do..

You have to be cautious and very careful when choke jerking..

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Not to demotivate you, but a guy from my highschool died doing that.

Although it seems interesting, make sure you will have someone with you when you try to do it 

6 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

Not to demotivate you, but a guy from my highschool died doing that.

Although it seems interesting, make sure you will have someone with you when you try to do it 

Seriously? You're not kidding me? 

Man, you scare me, I use choking equipment, not just hands, if I'll pass out, i'll probably die..

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden I am not joking, I am really serious. His mother found him on his bed with a towel around his neck.
Just want to warn you about the consequences.

You think it will be worth it? I mean. It's something very dangerous, and the benefits from doing it? Does it way up against the consequences?

Just do what you wanna do, but I just be safe.

Edited by Tistepiste

28 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@MarkusSweden I am not joking, I am really serious. His mother found him on his bed with a towel around his neck.
Just want to warn you about the consequences.

You think it will be worth it? I mean. It's something very dangerous, and the benefits from doing it? Does it way up against the consequences?

Just do what you wanna do, but I just be safe.

Thanks for telling. I'll better continue with a sitter, or folding up to ten and quit it all together!

Feels like it's too scary to do on my own, I don't yet wanna DIE.. :( 

Isn't it so, yes or no?