Viking

how crucial is being able to talk with girls?

50 posts in this topic

@Etagnwo I realized that I have deep self esteem issues that show themselves only sometimes. I believe that im a shitty human, I study physics but im stupid, im lazy, I dont want to do hard things, im bad towards others, im extremely ignorant of how other people feel and in general about life, all i do is hedonistic stuff like eat and watch movies girls will be able to tell that I hate myself, should I still try to pick up girls? if i be myself i wont get any attraction, I can tell because often when I was myself people saw an unattractive energy in me, they say im a nerd and they acted in a way that avoided interacting with me.

6 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

@Viking Did you do it? Did you go out and take my advice? 

nope :D not yet at least, because i had stuff like a vipassana retreat and another 10 day thing.

im also doubting again after the vipassana whether i should do it. i have some fear and uncertainty regarding to it, though i think it will benefit me. ill update you if i do go out.

thank you for reminding me :)

@Viking Depends on how important your sexuality and relationships are to you, if you want to be in a relationship, one that is fulfilling and adventurous, just know as the man/leader in the relationship, you are going to have to do at least 50 percent of the work if not more, since rarely is the woman going to lead you, and if she is you've become her bitch. xD So if you're going to be doing more than 50% of the work, that means already you have to work on yourself in order to be able to execute what is required for you to do when it comes to maintaining a strong relationship.

Already by saying that "there isn't much going on " that implies you're not initiating anything to help out with your situation, and it implies that you're not the adventurous, fun guy that females are looking for anyways.

Sexuality is a big, big thing when it comes to personal growth. Invest your time, money and energy into it. The way Leo has.

I hope i was of some use to you, goodluck fuckin bitches.B|

The question should probably rather be something like "how come you're trying to avoid talking to girls"
And to be honest the question is for myself too.
But I think that rather asking if we should, the question should be why can't we.
Because it seems like it's still an essential part of life (unless you chose to live as a recluse forever that is). I'm saying this but of course I still question it myself.

Edited by Fuku

@Fuku  I do talk to them, but with no intention to sleep with them. I am happy on my own, thats it.

@Etagnwo Holyshit, such a golden nugget of advice here. Enjoyed reading first 4-5 pages of this thread and resonate with it A LOT. From my experience this is really how it works. And when you do the opposite it usually leads to delusion and misery. The most important thing, imo, is to go for women you really desire. With such woman you can genuinely say that you adore her, she'll sense the authenticity off of you and that will make everything so much smoother and rewarding. 

Edited by Hello from Russia

17 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Fuku  I do talk to them, but with no intention to sleep with them. I am happy on my own, thats it.

Oh, all good then ^_^

@Fuku  I am not like the most attractive male in the group, but I dont really mind. My friend is a hockey palyer and is very good with girls, maybe I should try to see his point of view and learn some of it.

@Etagnwo I just soaked in all of your stuff.

At first, my ego wanted to defend and compare my old paradigm vs the one you were presenting, but I got more comfortable and open the more I realized you made a lot of sense

The content you worked to share here is enormous! You have changed my paradigm and sparked insights!

• By thinking that my life purpose is gonna make me fulfilled, not women, then I kind of thought that all these pickup things are bad... This is wrong as I didn't account for the LP's of the PUA's and just how practical it is! Of course I can go out and have some fun, be myself and approach some girls. It does not matter if she will reject me, I don't even care. My purpose is unshakable. Until now, I have not assigned a sustainable purpose to pickup.
  • I have also realized that im skipping through mines of golden nuggets in this forum. I do browse and read a lot here, but this level of depth is just astonishing.
  • I have better realized the huge importance of nofap in this work, as it gets me more in touch with my masculine core, my purpose, and its unsuitability. From that, all the attraction will come from, as indirect nofap benefits. 

Thank you for the work you have put out here... Thank you Thank you! If it was not for you I would have gone to sleep early and gone done a perfect schedule tomorrow, but this... this will give me some sweet sweet dreams of solid integration. 

I will not restrain myself and my masculinity, and I shall put your words into practice. Double down on my purpose and nofap, and assigning a good purpose in being myself, comfortable in my masculinity.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!