Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

@Zweistein Do you want us to leave as well, or can we take care of your place while you're gone?

When it comes to @robdl's post:
Fear/thought/time is sneaky.
Thought itself is seeking, and yet it can seek the end of seeking (enlightenment).

It does not matter whether you let it seek or not.
The notion that there is a difference between pre-enlightenment and post-enlightenment is an illusion.
The point of enlightenment is not to reject thought, but to transcend it.
To see it as a part of something greater and let it play itself out in its limited scope.

Says the master of masters. lol <~ still haven't got past the embarrassment of that post. I love to watch the ego squirm

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

18 hours ago, tsuki said:

I know that I will sound very arrogant here, but hear me out.
Perhaps, the very thought that I am arrogant in this is the whole problem. Who knows?

So, when we learn this particular thing, lets say: carpentry, we go through 4 stages and become a master.
A master is the one that performs the work competently and unconsciously. He embodies what he does.
There are many things that we can learn this way: singing, designing, earning money etc.
Now, here goes the arrogant part:
What I am referring to is that I have mastered the process of becoming a master. 
I unconsciously and competently learn. I embody learning.

Any single stage in this graph is not even present anymore because I have become the red line.
I see no difference between being a master and being a novice. I just do things I have no clue about and I always succeed.
Either I have met the goal, or I have temporarily failed while I learn.
Sometimes, I even wish that I had failed because I will have more opportunities to learn.
Do I succeed more than I fail? I see no difference between the two.

That's a funny thing coming from Marx.
From the perspective of the mindworld, interpretation is change.
(Thank you for reminding me of that thread @now is forever)

how about failing intentionally then sometimes? did you ever try that? not doing something the “right” way, but the wrong way?

can have a really funny outcome and be pretty much mind opening. would be like a headstand...

Edited by now is forever
it‘s an unlearning technique

18 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

"toxic situations and toxic people are not real"

@Feel Good Oh man, I am so happy for you :x
Can you now see the point of my fixation about your fixation about keyboard jockeying in a different light?
It is not that a situation is toxic towards you, nor that you are toxic towards situation.
Toxicity coexists. It is a bridge between ego/egos. Just like any other 'feeling' (which you so poignantly declared non-existent).

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

how about failing intentionally then sometimes? did you ever try that? not doing something the “right” way, but the wrong way?

I am not doing things 'the right' or 'the wrong' way. I have no idea what I am doing.
I surrender to any given situation and wish for success in the sense of meeting the goal, but failing it (not meeting it) is not a failure for me.
The failure to meet the goal is just a realization that the goal was set shortsightedly. That it did not take everything into account.
The 'worst' outcome is to die, but that is not my problem at all. Hurting others would be painful for me, but that is just another opportunity to watch the ego squirm.

If you are suggesting to purposefully not meet a goal with malevolent intent of damaging something, that is an interesting idea.
I have never tried to do that purposefully, but I had my fair share of unintentional damages that turned out to be okay in the end.

The question (from me to me) is: what would be the purpose of purposefully failing?

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

can have a really funny outcome and be pretty much mind opening. would be like a headstand...

The answer to the posed question would then be: the purpose of failing purposefully is to... win? Hmmm...

@tsuki no i mean doing something differently than expected. or thinking it differently than expected. like taking the long way home. or assembling something so it is not useful. taking a point in having no point...

something like this:

09C1B203-D92A-42D0-B986-61CE8A66DF82.jpeg

i mean doing it intentionally.

Edited by now is forever

45 minutes ago, now is forever said:

something like this:

09C1B203-D92A-42D0-B986-61CE8A66DF82.jpeg

i mean doing it intentionally.

I see. That is interesting. It feels like I've been doing that unintentionally, but to do that intentionally... for fun? Hmm...
From a certain point of view, my whole life feels that way. To become the useless teapot. I love that idea. Hahaha

That's just preposterous. I absolutely adore it :x.
To embody the absurd. Hahaha

What have you done to me?! This is amazing :D.

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

I see. That is interesting. It feels like I've been doing that unintentionally, but to do that intentionally... for fun? Hmm...
From a certain point of view, my whole life feels that way. To become the useless teapot. I love that idea. Hahaha

That's just preposterous. I absolutely adore it :x.
To embody the absurd. Hahaha

What have you done to me?! This is amazing :D.

don’t know what to say now... think i did it unintentionally O.o

you should really reflect on where and when you want to become a useless teapot. it might result in sabotaging ones life if done in the wrong context.

it was more in the direction of doing things differently sometimes than how you are used to them or reflecting on the outcome if you would do them differently.

doing things outside the norm or your norm, also sometimes sabotaging the shoulds. in that sense also becoming a useless empty pot, how mister dimitriiv likes to see the cup and in that sense becoming a fullfilled teapot.

but i guess the absurd can be embodied in many ways - so the pot is really intentional unintentional or unintentional intentional what it is.

Edited by now is forever

just saw the new video from four days ago. how is it that those things tend to act out parallel to the videos? it is so amazing. to see that under this light... how far the essence of information reaches, even though just acted out. it’s just interesting...

thank you zweisten - guess i‘m off, too. to india tomorrow.:)

Edited by now is forever

On 25.8.2018 at 2:41 AM, now is forever said:

just saw the new video from four days ago. how is it that those things tend to act out parallel to the videos? it is so amazing. to see that under this light... how far the essence of information reaches, even though just acted out. it’s just interesting...

Yeah, "I" find it interesting, too. "My" journal just got recontextualized again (at least in "my" head ;-). To "me", it feels like somehow "I" got out of one maze (more or less healing "myself"*) and "I" find "myself" in the next one (realizing that "my" narcissistic/arrogant journal might be considered as (one of many) potential inside threats within this forum that could potentially backfire in ways "I" wasn't aware of when "I" started it. "I" come to this conclusion, when "I" contemplate collective ego and systemic thinking, but "I'm" aware that while "I'm" writing these lines here now "I'm" probably not actually applying systemic thinking yet. Because, jeeze, this is hard and it feels like a huge responsibility. It would feel very selfish to leave the forum now though. Of course, at the same time, "I" could choose not to believe in all these thoughts ....so, I will be off for a while... "emptying myself" ;-)

*I know that sounds arrogant again. Just ignore it, if it triggers you. Don't believe anything I say.

Edited by Zweistein

21 hours ago, Zweistein said:

"My" journal just got recontextualized again (at least in "my" head ;-). 

When I'm fully aware, I notice my victim behavior immediately after thinking/writing/seeing it. When I'm not, it takes just a little meditation after a good night of sleep ?

And then I find myself back (almost) at the same "place" where I started: 

There is nothing to do and nowhere to go.

And yet, I will be heading to work. Helping several ten-thousands of people who are currently still suffering.

22 hours ago, Zweistein said:

"I" find "myself" in the next one (realizing that "my" narcissistic/arrogant journal might be considered as (one of many) potential inside threats within this forum that could potentially backfire in ways "I" wasn't aware of when "I" started it.

To me, that is the greatest fun.
To do your best to learn, and see that this very process of learning is what makes your efforts obsolete, or backfire.
What else is there to do in life? Healing others? Just wait to see how you learn that...

:ph34r: It's freaking insane! :ph34r:

I have no more words for what happened...

I painted this in 2006 in my journal and now I understand ?

_20180828_231548.jpg

~The end~

(which is the beginning of a new adventure, which will be told another time)

Thank you, @Leo Gura and sorry for all the nasty projections & the scapegoating.

Hey, that's me! Antiphobic type 6!

@Zweistein Have you heard of the enneagram?

@tsuki oh - another mind virus to stay stuck in the head? ? Gotta admit, it's a good one though ... all the things that "we" do to avoid emptiness. When will "we" be done behaving like dogs? ?

Edited by Zweistein

On 29.8.2018 at 2:49 AM, Zweistein said:

:ph34r: It's freaking insane! :ph34r:

I have no more words for what happened...

I painted this in 2006 in my journal and now I understand ?

_20180828_231548.jpg

i would love to hear the recontextualisation! guess the details are private though? it’s pretty cute, you drew it into a lined notebook, the more it has this innocent child like touch, i find that very unique to all of your drawings. they have this touch of magic. but this one is espessially cute!

Edited by now is forever

17 hours ago, Zweistein said:

When will "we" be done behaving like dogs? ?

@Zweistein Why dogs?
Enneagram is a prophecy that can be fit onto your experience to produce a nauseating feeling of being a puppet.
That is what gets 'you' out of your head.

Seeing the puppet nature of 'others' is also a tool to frame their perceived transgressions as inevitable.
That results in compassion.

11 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein Why dogs?
Enneagram is a prophecy that can be fit onto your experience to produce a nauseating feeling of being a puppet.
That is what gets 'you' out of your head.

Seeing the puppet nature of 'others' is also a tool to frame their perceived transgressions as inevitable.
That results in compassion.

Is there a difference between dogs and puppets? ?

But, yeah - doesn't it feel like it all makes so much freaking sense all of a sudden? ? And isn't it totally hilarious in a way? 

I agree, the result is compassion. An incredible amount of compassion!