Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

We can “collapse the wavefunction” by observing ourselves and surrender with humbleness, bravery and infinite potential!

I keep observing myself and I realize in so many occasions how much my subconscious mind was brainwashed in my childhood and through society.

I keep observing myself and I realize how brave I can be.

I keep observing myself and I realize my infinite potential more and more.

I keep observing and I realize that there are more people who are realizing this just like me.

I keep observing and I realize that I don’t need to cling to my story or identity.

I keep observing and I surrender with humbleness.

I keep observing and realize that everything I just wrote above are just words = letters = language constructs = a thought story that is equal to nothingness.

JB-Ohhhh.jpg

Zweistein translates to "two rocks". Any other interpretation is likely some issue I=you=we haven't resolved.

P.S. I encourage comments - I will answer them between the lines ?

July 12, 2018 - 10pm European Day Time:

My conscious part of the day today is almost over... In the evenings, I like to ask myself this question:
If today was my last day as human being on this Earth, would I have done anything differently?

No, I wouldn't. My day was filled with precious moments.... beautiful trees, beautiful clouds, beautiful flowers along the corn fields, birds, caterpillars, ants and rocks. Rocks that were transported many miles by glaciers in the past. Rocks that can tell many stories if one just looks closely.

My day was filled with precious moments... looking into my kids eyes when they were joking with me, giving them a shoulder to cry on when they needed one, listening to their stories, playing and running and laughing. 

My day was filled with precious moments... I drove many many miles to meet a friend I hadn't seen in 2 years and we both had tears in our eyes.

My day was filled with precious moments... I saw so many solar panels, wind mills and a bridge for wildlife to cross over a major German "Autobahn". I saw so many upcycled items today, I almost couldn't believe it! When I look closely, I can see that many things go in the right direction.

My most precious moment of the day:
My kids singing Narayan Shabd together with me in the car. My 4-year old daugther knows the text so well, I had goosebumps. And then we arrived at our destination and my son asked me if we could sing it until the end. And so we sat there and sang another 5 minutes or so. Healing my soul: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRnts2rtr4g

After many years of implementing Byron Katie's "The Work" into my self-inquiry, I have become a "lover of what is". 

Today, I wanted to take my 89-year old grandmother (who has Alzheimers) into town for a little shopping tour, because I know that she wanted to do that for a long time and nobody else seems to have time for it or wants to do that with her. When I checked in with her this morning, she had already visited her parents grave at the graveyard and looked very tired. So, I sat with her for a while and she fell asleep. I was able to just be with her in the present moment - and everything was OK. I'm a lover of what is.

Edited by Zweistein

As long as I observe myself criticizing other people, I'm not done with self-inquiry.

But I know I can make a difference, if I stay humble, honest and brave.

Edited by Zweistein

The people I feel closest to are "self-actualizers" and "seekers". Why do I feel closer to them than to other people? 
Because I have not yet healed my loneliness, have I?

If I would be able to heal my loneliness, I wouldn't make a difference between "self-actualizers/seekers" and "other people", would I?

I can choose to be at peace in the present moment.

AtPeace.jpg

In the past couple of days, I learned that my students are some of my best teachers. And then I can let go of that thought and realize that we are all ONE anyway...?

And then you realize that self-agenda is a thought game, too. ?

Nevertheless, I'm fascinated by the fact that others can see your shadow better than you can see it yourself. Feel free to tell me what you see in my shadow - I'm happy about feedback and of course, it's also completely fine, if I don't get any.

Edited by Zweistein

I'm a silent observer of my monkeymind. As soon as "I talk back", I'm not silent anymore and I miss all the magic.

Nevermind that this just came out of my monkeymind, well or who knows where it came from, lol ? ... it just wanted to arrive here, my intuition (or whatever you think it is) said so. 

As I silently observe my monkeymind, I can see that my thoughts have changed over time. In a situation, where I typically found myself judging, debating or giving advice, I can be so incredibly calm these days. It gets a bit scary sometimes actually, because it feels like I can "see" what people think, but then I can respond in a much better way. 

Yes, of course - I just failed to observe my thoughts silently. But that's completely fine - there is no point to beat myself up about it. There is anyway no point to believe anything ANYONE says. So, don't you dare believe me (or yourself ?)!

i like how you are an archeologist of nature - how you retrace the stones and find stories for them. no one would have thought of them if not you. i like that. 

it showes how wonderful you also are with people and how sensitive you are to your loved ones too. if you can love stones, your heart must be a very soft and sensitive one.

you seem to belong to the swan family, too. one of the lonely „ugly“ ducklings. that’s why you like the seekers, they are kindred spirits. it’s quiet hard to find them in reality and also hard to loose them again because life leads them to different paths. would be nice if you have a grown up female swan in reality to share your everyday life. maybe one with little ducklings, too. 

your shadow - for me it’s a beautiful one, specially because it’s self expressed. but a beautiful shadow can sometimes also be heavy to carry. so be careful by unwiering it, do it slowly. and be careful to not let your kids heal your wounds regularly - it‘s part of mother child relationship and can make them strong in their heart, to know they have this ability. but they might think it’s their job to figure out a problem if it happens regularly. (that was very personal, but just meant for reflection). 

by the way doing this work now is the best gift you can give them for life - so it might make you strong to know that.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever

Thank you for reflecting with me ?

There is always always always more too learn, infinite amounts. Finding balance between (1) thinking/learning, (2) applying what one has learned, (3) being still/meditating and (4) creating is the key to a wonderful magical world!

Edited by Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

@Zweistein Why why?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein Why why?

We can only speculate - maybe to find out that nobody can answer this question? Or that only we can answer this question for ourselves?
Collapsing the wave function sounds good to me at this point ;-) It feels magical to have infinite potential! :x

@Zweistein Is there any difference between an answer and a speculation though?
The only difference seems to be a feeling of certainty that is indistinguishable from unrecognized ambiguity.

What does it even mean to ask 'why'? Are we really interested in 'answering' this question with the incidental content of our lives?
It seems like it comes from outside of the relative domain, but we can only answer from within it. This is why all answers to this question always seem unsatisfactory and temporal.

Is the only winning move not to play?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein

Is the only winning move not to play?

I love to play and I don't want to be stuck in nihilism xD

6 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

I love to play and I don't want to be stuck in nihilism xD

@Zweistein Oooh, don't do that :(. I'm kind of disappointed.
That's the philosopher's ultimate coup-out. To call something nihilism.
Nihilism has a bad reputation. People fear it needlessly.

@Zweistein you are already a player, with two children! the only thing he asks is why the why? as i interpreted it. maybe it’s easier to ask yourself the question: do we exist, are we living. the why will always be just experience or believe, never a certainty.

maybe he wants to trigger you thinking about the how more than about what already is there. in the end you already have many responsibilities you already take on your shoulders. it‘s a matter of not getting on your knees under the pressure. but still spotting your weaknesses and your strengths, also finding new strengths.

counterreacting to nihilism is not so wise in your situation, even though it might bring the most effect, but it‘s something you would need some time off.

so play the game if you are interested but ask yourself these questions more slowly.

Edited by now is forever