B_Naz

Why the fuck do I want a girlfriend

26 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2018 at 1:19 AM, B_Naz said:

Why the fuck do I want a girlfriend

Jesus said that, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone.’”  ◄ Luke 4:4 ►

I vote for deep, meaningful connection. You mention about feeling lonely. Maybe the loneliness comes from lack of being able to express your true, best self in a meaningful, reciprocal relationship. Although that type of connection can come from family or friends, a romantic/sexual relationship is different, because she is your partner, and is undertaking the same risks as you are in the relationship. There are parts of our identity that only come to the surface when we are in a romantic/sexual relationship, and maybe that part of you wants to express itself?

@B_Naz

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

Just came back from my retreat, so sorry for the late reply.

I don't really know what's going on with me. I've been thinking about this girlfriend situation a lot more now, and everyday it seems to sustain. On one side, what @Truth said is so true, I dont posses the skill to get a girlfriend. I am always trying to attract girls with my looks without actually trying to talk to girls. I want attention from girls, and to notice me.

But then this is where I get confused... I want this girlfriend to be immediate, and have a deep connection with them. And also to be monogamy.

So in conclusion, this is what I came up with

It could be that I want the skill to find somebody that will result in a deep meaningful connection? I try to attract unique and stands out from the crowd. 

Anyways, I am not suffering as much anymore. Still on the hunt for that partner

Edited by B_Naz

You're not human, you're the universe

Getting a girlfriend (or boyfriend) is different than finding a partner. 

Sometimes we require to connect with another to remind us of the love we have within ourselves. Follow your heart, it shall set you free.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Beautiful, thank you.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus