SoonHei

No Good or Evil - Visualized

11 posts in this topic

There is no such thing as good or evil - from God's perspective (from no-perspective)

One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter/hero.

It's all relative.

My understanding based on Leo's views/videos about reality being just a bunch of distinctions which each of us make and agree upon in our set of reality which we are in now.

Ruper Spira often refers to all this as the "screen" and whatever appears on it is a "modulation" of that screen

And as Leo says, reality is absolutely free to be whatever it wants to me - whatever can exist in whichever way, exists

so that being said, our current universe with this current story and the context is just 1 out of the infinite rendering of reality

The two images I am attaching is how I understand it from God's view.

Take the random pixels first. if i were to ask you this about it: Is it good or evil? what would you say... ?

and the picture showing a burning man being clubbed by another man, is that good or evil?

as we are able to see/identify the "distinctions" which make up the man/fire/the act happening - we may say it is evil

but to God - it is no different than the random pixels picture. to God - it is all one image/rendering. it is alive. all over. that's just it. it is one. one without distinctions and that is why it is said that from the ultimate prespective, there is no good/evil and no many other things like life/death etc.. all oppisites breakdown at the God's prespective... things go full-circle... all are seen as the two sides of the same coin... a coin which is actually side-less ... no DISTANCE

123.png

1233.jpg

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1813146_1.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This kind of mentality is a perfect illustration of Zen Devilry. Okay, I get it, from the ONE perspective it doesn't matter, but the reality is that we're living in the "human experience" in which we are causing an enormous amount of unnecessary suffering to each and nature, a lot of which stem from exactly this kind of 'escapism of the world' delusion. This is just a way for you to sweep the horrors of the world under the rug so you don't have to deal with reality.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

5 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

but the reality is that we're living in the "human experience" in which we are causing an enormous amount of unnecessary suffering to each and nature

Only relative to your ego.

The point is, that so-called "reality" is not a reality at all, but a dream.

Horrors do not really exist in the world. But the ego cannot fathom that. Hence the need for awakening.

As long as you're stuck inside the dream, you will believe it is real and that the stuff happening inside of it matters.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only relative to your ego.

The point is, that so-called "reality" is not a reality at all, but a dream.

Horrors do not really exist in the world. But the ego cannot fathom that. Hence the need for awakening.

As long as you're stuck inside the dream, you will believe it is real and that the stuff happening inside of it matters.

Leo....I don't think your perspective of 'awakening/killing the ego/enlightenment' is helping people live a happier dream. Honestly how has your life improved with all of your countless awakenings so far?

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir It cannot be spoken. You must discover for yourself, or choose not to.

Notice, your question is coming from ego.

The joy of awakening are beyond your wildest dreams.

49 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

This kind of mentality is a perfect illustration of Zen Devilry. Okay, I get it, from the ONE perspective it doesn't matter, but the reality is that we're living in the "human experience" in which we are causing an enormous amount of unnecessary suffering to each and nature, a lot of which stem from exactly this kind of 'escapism of the world' delusion. This is just a way for you to sweep the horrors of the world under the rug so you don't have to deal with reality.

Both perspectives are valid. It is true that ultimately, from the perspective of God, that good and evil are not qualities inherent in reality. But the illusion is also a valid part of God. The illusion of duality is an integral aspect of non-duality. So, from the perspective of duality, there are actions that are beneficial and actions that are detrimental. There is also a deep drive toward compassion and creation in all people, which is constantly clashing against an equally strong drive toward destruction. And it is the chaos that occurs between the two within us that makes the internal landscape a beautiful aspect of duality.

It is in being able to accept and integrate all polarities as valid aspects of the infinite nature of God: Duality and NonDuality, Form and Formlessness, Love and Emptiness, Good and Evil, etc. that we can become whole again. 

So, the trick is to hold space for and integrate both paradoxical truths. So, you can realize that good and evil don't actually exist as inherent qualities in reality, but on the level of duality be able to recognize which actions are coming from the "good" drive or the "evil" drive. They are aspects inherent to the internal landscape, just like volcanos and oceans are aspects inherent to the external landscape. And the former is just as non-personal as the latter. 

I made a video on the topic that addresses this paradox if you're interested...

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

40 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Your not seeing things for a big picture. Your seeing them from your ego's point of view. 

5 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Leo....I don't think your perspective of 'awakening/killing the ego/enlightenment' is helping people live a happier dream.

I've been using Leo's map and doing the work (minus psychedelics), and it works for me. It's not about living a happier dream, it's about the ultimate freedom from the dream - this illusion is just a projection of the ego, nothing less nothing more. And as Leo said above, you must choose to discover for yourself...or not ;)

Awakening is too good to be understood by language and notions. The feeling is not what one will expect before awakening. It becomes bliss even if one is in horrific pain per example. After, there is only one law that rules in the living world, on the light side of the matter. The infinite cycle of birth, death and rebirth.