Charlotte

Consciousness/infinite intelligence

47 posts in this topic

Could anybody enlighten me on the difference please? 

Thanking you muchly ^_^

Two 'states' of the same 'thing'.

Used for describing different actions of god/consciousness/intelligence etc..

Everything arises from consciousness by the will of intelligence ( which is consciousness)   

Consciousness is the Self, infinite intelligence, infinite peace, infinite X are qualities of the Self, which is a point. A point is emptiness. Emptiness is point. Any painting can be painted. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Not saying this is the case for you, but thought-self has a compulsion to seek non-dualistic concepts (i.e. thought-content) --- to perpetuate its own movement.  Thought-self seeking security/identification in thought-content. This can be a subtle ego trap. One we all face.

Thought-self doesn't care about the nature of the thought-content so long as the thought-content fuels its perpetual movement.  The thought-content can be non-dual concepts or it can be buying a new car.  Doesn't matter, if the means serve the ends (i.e. the perpetuation of thought/self).

This becomes apparent when one's non-dual knowledge is attacked or questioned, because the attack on the knowledge is an attack on thought/self itself -- due to thought's identification/attachment with the knowledge.  Just like mocking someone's new car :P

Edited by robdl

33 minutes ago, robdl said:

Not saying this is the case for you, but thought-self has a compulsion to seek non-dualistic concepts (i.e. thought-content) --- to perpetuate its own movement.  Thought-self seeking security/identification in thought-content. This can be a subtle ego trap. One we all face.

I understand what your saying and I fully agree but mustn't we understand it on SOME level? 

36 minutes ago, robdl said:

Thought-self doesn't care about the nature of the thought-content so long as the thought-content fuels its perpetual movement

I know what you mean, I try and remain aware of self deceptions as much as I possibly can.

42 minutes ago, robdl said:

This becomes apparent when one's non-dual knowledge is attacked or questioned, because the attack on the knowledge is an attack on thought/self itself -- due to thought's identification/attachment with the knowledge.  Just like mocking someone's new car :P

THIS has really sparked my interest. 

@YogiLogan @Dodo Thanks guys!! ?

10 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I understand what your saying and I fully agree but mustn't we understand it on SOME level?

The "mustn't we?" can be a thought-self movement.  A movement of conclusion/belief (which is a movement of fear) that accumulating some non-dual concepts is a necessity.   There is a compulsion to want to understand non-dual thoughts/concepts, via thought, because it's in thought's nature to seek security in its own movement.  Thought seeking thought.  Thought/self seeking security in knowledge.   Thought/self is a self-perpetual movement.

If there's one thing you must understand, it's to observe the tendency in one's self to seek after knowledge; this movement of insecurity/fear; this movement of thought perpetuating itself.

Edited by robdl

Thought-self tells itself that if it acquires a bit more non-dual knowledge, then it'll figure everything out.  Of course what thought-self is doing here is to to invite time/thought to postpone the whole thing, allowing thought-self to remain in perpetuity. @Charlotte

Edited by robdl

@robdl Interesting, thank you for pointing that out for me. 

I do have a question though... What would be the point in doing the theory? What would be the point in actually listening and taking in what Leo's saying? I actually contemplate and listen very very deeply to Leo's video's. He's pointing to something I know, I feel it, I see it. 

1 hour ago, robdl said:

Thought-self doesn't care about the nature of the thought-content so long as the thought-content fuels its perpetual movement.  The thought-content can be non-dual concepts or it can be buying a new car.  Doesn't matter, if the means serve the ends (i.e. the perpetuation of thought/self).

Yes @Charlotte

What robdl says is of great importance. Don’t concern yourself with concepts in the form of explanations. All of this will become clear with your own self understanding and self awareness. 

Just understand thought-self, and you will come that naturally. 

Edited by Faceless

12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@robdl Interesting, thank you for pointing that out for me. 

I do have a question though... What would be the point in doing the theory? What would be the point in actually listening and taking in what Leo's saying? I actually contemplate and listen very very deeply to Leo's video's. He's pointing to something I know, I feel it, I see it. 

As @Faceless pointed to, just to understand thought-self -- observe the whole movement of it.  Where Leo has pointed to this self-understanding/self-observation, that is of significance.  Anything other than that may merely just be spiritual entertainment.

@Faceless  I wondered if he was getting classes off you ?

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Don’t concern yourself with concepts in the form of explanations.

Very interesting...Okay, noted ?Thank you guys!! Thanks for making me aware of this @robdl greatly greatly appreciated ?

Edited by Charlotte

17 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Veey interesting...Okay, noted ?Thank you guys!! Thanks for making me aware of this @robdl greatly greatly appreciated ?

Just observe any sense of lack in yourself (in terms of nondual knowledge) and the compulsion/seeking to acquire more. Don't get sucked into it.  Just passive, choiceless observation.  A whole insight may arise in that it will be seen that it is just thought-self seeking security in its own movement; seeking security in knowledge (i.e. thought) to self-perpetuate.   This is what is meant by "whole" insight: thought/self/fear/knowledge all seen as one and the same movement.  It will astonish. 

Thought-self will read the above and habitually make knowledge/thought/concept out of it -- to perpetuate its movement -- and say "OK, I understand this now," which is another subtle trap.  The above is just a pointer.  The insight is direct and with you.

Edited by robdl

Everything and anyone has infinite intelligence but not everything and everyone is aware of consciously. 

Human beings have the capacity to be aware of themselves to such an extent as the infinite intelligence. 

7 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Very interesting...Okay, noted ?Thank you guys!! Thanks for making me aware of this @robdl greatly greatly appreciated ?

robdl was aware of this before meeting me. We share this understanding of thought. 

We learn from one another. He has a great understanding of thought-self. 

@robdl Thank you! Where else could I apply this please?? I've been watching and observing my desires/pleasures/fears over the past few months and it just becomes more and more interesting!

@Quanty  Thanks for your reply ♥️

@Faceless  I was only having a joke (ignore my humour) ?

He sure does!! As do you ^_^

12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@robdl Thank you! Where else could I apply this please?? I've been watching and observing my desires/pleasures/fears over the past few months and it just becomes more and more interesting!

What is fear/seeking security?  Is it not escape/movement from what-is?

What is desire?  Is it not seeking/movement from what-is? 

Seeking and escaping are one and the same.  To seek is to escape and to escape is to seek.  Fear is flavoured by desire and desire is flavoured by fear.

Movement from what-is.  Thought/self is a movement from what is; a perpetual movement of security seeking. 

Fear and desire are one and the same movement of thought/self.

^^This isn't a concept for thought-self to toy with.  There must be whole insight into it all.

Edited by robdl

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

was only having a joke (ignore my humour) ?

I know hehe

As do you :)

@Charlotte Leo described infinite intelligence as a facet of consciousness. I cant say that I understand or have experienced what Leo means when he talks about infinite intelligence. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@robdlOh fuck! It's just hit me! I see it. They ARE the same thing! I see the connection. Fear and desire is an escape from what is. So anything that seeks security from what is, is thought/self? In ALL cases? 

@Faceless  ♥️

@lmfao  Thanks for your reply and explanation.

I'm looking forward to the episode in which he explains how directly :)

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

robdlOh fuck! It's just hit me! I see it. They ARE the same thing! I see the connection. Fear and desire is an escape from what is. So anything that seeks security from what is, is thought/self? In ALL cases? 

??

You are sharp @Charlotte

Edited by Faceless