Shakazulu

Humaninal

12 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ, I'm starting to digest that fact that us humans are literal animals. Civilization and all this act to pretend " civilized " quite interesting 

39 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

Civilization and all this act to pretend " civilized " quite interesting 

There is a possibility, in future, we may become civilized.

13 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

civilized in what sense?

I think humans will be civilized in the future , they will not need police and military to keep them sane. 

As long as today’s pattern stays consistent to yesterday’s, tomorrows remains consistent with that same pattern. Unless we change today tomorrow is a continuation of today. 

Change the pattern. Observe fear without fear blinding you to that fear. 

Can you be aware of all the subtle forms of fear throughout the day in which you act in accordance to???

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

Jesus Christ, I'm starting to digest that fact that us humans are literal animals. Civilization and all this act to pretend " civilized " quite interesting 

We’re not “literal” animals. I mean, yeah, accept that, but definitly keep inquiring deeper, and find out the literal situation. You might see with transparency the love & fear motivations in these “animals” roots back to you. Every time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Jesus Christ, I'm starting to digest that fact that us humans are literal animals.
Civilization and all this act to pretend " civilized " quite interesting 

Humans are not animals. You connote animal with cruelty. Humans are not cruel.
Humans are neither cruel, nor compassionate. Humans aren't even neutral.

Cruelty is a judgement. Judgement is an expression of morality. You say that humans are cruel because they violate your morality.
In order to uphold law, police has to be brutal sometimes. Law is a morality that lets itself be broken.
Morality is not a control scheme that prevents things. It's a mask. It covers things up so that you do not notice them.
To say that all humans are animals is to judge your morality. It is morality using its expression (judgement) against itself.

You may be getting out of blue, friend.

----- EDIT:

That's a lot of projections on my part. Sorry.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Faceless  @Nahm by animals I meant in the sense of we are mammals. I feel the civilized society has tried everything to prevent this idea. Our plating when we eat, the fancy suits we wear, the fact that pastors repress sex. Everyone's playing a role, I remember Leo stating this in one of his video's, the goth, the gangster, the nerd etc. Correct me if I'm wrong. The roles we play are no different from an ape wearing a suit with a top hat 

When one Awakens to his true self his Animalistic Nature subsides and his Human Nature Arises :)

B R E A T H E