Saumaya

Can anyone explain the difference between stage yellow and stage turquoise?

31 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Ether Apparently, stop talking your meds and antidepressant was clearly not a good move. Spiral Dynamics is one of the best piece of knowledge there is about the human psyche. Stop attack people. 

You live in Portugal? Have you ever met Mooji? Or have you been to his place where he live and held his satsangs?

Dude? Lmao. Im perfectly calm off my meds. I never insulted anyone. But hey, if you want to fool yourself thinking calling someone orange is going to "better the world", its up to you. Im out.

@Ether Its clearly not just a model, see? Hes literally Orange

ED43D355-E91E-4987-BC99-DA6838699179.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Rilles Have fun but I wont be busting a nut.

Come on Ether! Pop one of your anti depressant pills and go along and have fun with us. 

You would enjoy it, you can always claim everything is maya, and not engage. But you can also have fun and engage in Maya. Your decicion dude. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Just now, MarkusSweden said:

Come on Ether! Pop one of your anti depressant pills and go along and have fun with us. 

You would enjoy it, you can always claim everything is maya, and not engage. But you can also have fun and engage in Maya. Your decicion dude. 

You want me to insult you but Im not even going to do that. You are not worth it.

Have fun being narcissist, mate.

Im out, and oh yeah. Dont ever reply to me again.

Peace, I hope you find it.

Sorry, but isn't the word narcissist a label? :P

source: cook-greuter.com 

I just watched a quick ted talk of Rupert sheldrake.  Yes, still trying to make an even more elaborate map of reality. Questioning existing dogmas but at the same time creating a dogma if his own. It's like, he knows the map is not the territory, but he's attempting to make a map of that insight. Turquoise is like a bulb that's flickering between power and blowing

Edited by White

source: cook-greuter.com 

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya What’s the difference between Turqoise & nonduality?

At this point, I'm starting to think that Blue is the nonduality of Red. Orange is the nonduality of Blue. Green is the nonduality of Yellow, etc.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya What’s the difference between Turqoise & nonduality?

It seems like turquoise embraces Non duality completely while yellow kind of half asses it. Not sure though 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H