F A B

what would you say?

11 posts in this topic

ioesiria.jpg

I know it's just a picture, anyway, how would you respond to these simple questions?

Do you think she is attracted to him?

What are the key aspects that have influenced your answer?

@F A B

She's at least comfortable. Attraction...maybe.

If you have more details that would clear things up.

Dude, we cant tell from a picture hahaha

8 hours ago, egoeimai said:

I think that he is more attracted to her. The way he holds both of her hands ,the way he smiles, just full of joy

I really appreciate how you went beyond the questions shifting the focus from her to what caught your eye. 

We all know that you cannot say much about an image, but you know what?

You are right.

Why?

BECAUSE THAT GUY IS ME  :o:)

Edited by F A B

10 hours ago, aurum said:

If you have more details that would clear things up

It's a complicated story ahaha

I like her but we are sooo different.

In the beginning, when I first met her, I found out she was engaged to a girl!

So, I thought she was lesbian.

Since we connect a lot, we used to hang out as friends.

Then she broke up with her girlfriend and I discover she wasn't actually lesbian. She was bisexual! So she likes both girls and boys.

I was astonished!

Now I don't know how actually she sees me. Just friends?  

44 minutes ago, F A B said:

I really appreciate how you went beyond the questions shifting the focus from her to what caught your eye. 

We all know that you cannot say much about an image, but you know what?

You are right.

Why?

BECAUSE THAT GUY IS ME  :o:)

Ikr

Lol

That to me seems a friendly hug.

That doesn't mean u couldn't potentially be a couple.

Just f*** her ,that easy! Lol That's what u want really.(well not only that but u get what I mean)

@F A B how long have you known this girl? 

Is she a friend? 

A girl you only met a few times?

Or a girl you just met? 

@SFRL I have known her since May 2017. About a year.

In the beginning, we used to hang out on Saturday night with some common friends. We had our first "date" after a couple of months. Actually, it wasn't a real date because she was still engaged, but she asks me out anyway. She was going through a difficult period and needs to talk to someone. I don't know why she chose me. I mean, she had many longtime closers friends than me!

Then she broke up. We kept going out regularly. I still thought she was lesbian, so for me, she was my best female friend. I had never asked about her sexuality because I didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

One day at the end of September, we went to bath in the lake. She praised my body shape. I told her something like "pity you do not like males"... and just found out it wasn't true.

Then, from October 2017 to now, I was far from home because of the university. During this time we met just few time (not alone by the way).

Now I'm back, I noticed some changes in her. She lost weight and she is more mature. Just I like her.

I'd look at how towards him her body is. So judging by this and how not flustered she looks, I'd say there's no strong attraction. Of course could be wrong

3 hours ago, F A B said:

@SFRL I have known her since May 2017. About a year.

In the beginning, we used to hang out on Saturday night with some common friends. We had our first "date" after a couple of months. Actually, it wasn't a real date because she was still engaged, but she asks me out anyway. She was going through a difficult period and needs to talk to someone. I don't know why she chose me. I mean, she had many longtime closers friends than me!

Then she broke up. We kept going out regularly. I still thought she was lesbian, so for me, she was my best female friend. I had never asked about her sexuality because I didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

One day at the end of September, we went to bath in the lake. She praised my body shape. I told her something like "pity you do not like males"... and just found out it wasn't true.

Then, from October 2017 to now, I was far from home because of the university. During this time we met just few time (not alone by the way).

Now I'm back, I noticed some changes in her. She lost weight and she is more mature. Just I like her.

I was asking because attraction got an exparation date. When you get to know a new girl you need to move things fast. Because there is that initial window of opportunity where is still making up her mind about you. She will think is this guy going to be a friend, a boyfriend, or a guy I just have sex with? And if you hang out with her in a friendly way without sex she will decide you are a friend. 

So to answer your question. I think you are in the friendzone. Because you have known this girl for over a year already and nothing happened. 

That doesn't mean you can't get her anymore. But it would have been much easier if you had sexually escalated early on. 

You need to sexually escalate with her. You need to text her some dirty stuff. Or make some sexual comments that can't be taken for a joke. Or touch her in a sexual way, in a way that is definetly not just friendly. 

Sure there is the chance she will get pissed off. There is also the change she will sleep with you. You have to face the possibility of rejection. But at least then you know. 

Edited by SFRL