lmfao

Why do people believe in Chakras?

46 posts in this topic

@Anna1 is that supposed to be a naruto meme? lol 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao lol, no, it's  Jesus! Haha

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I thought his thread would be best choice for this question

So lately i have been looking for sensations in my body when i feel emotions. Every single time i have felt the emotions mainly in my upper chest, look at the picture for specific area

There has been also feelings on my upper abdomen, but less so.

So i was wondering if this could have something to do with heart chakra?

Untitled.png

On 6/16/2018 at 5:26 PM, pluto said:

For some its a belief, for others its a knowing.

They are energy centers which have been passed down for thousands of years by the wisest and most intelligent of beings, they didn't come out of thin air and remain this long in our history for no reason. They all have a purpose or they would of been discarded and forgotten long ago.

We are at an age where ancient teachings are coming to fruition as the collective consciousness is evolving to a higher degree, these fruits arise for a purpose, to help and assist those who can work with them.

@pluto That is exactly the kind of reasoning that religious people use to justify why their religious books are 100% true. For some reason, if people that lived a long time ago make unsubstantiated claims, it must be true.

2 hours ago, Hansu said:

I thought his thread would be best choice for this question

So lately i have been looking for sensations in my body when i feel emotions. Every single time i have felt the emotions mainly in my upper chest, look at the picture for specific area

There has been also feelings on my upper abdomen, but less so.

So i was wondering if this could have something to do with heart chakra?

According to Osho, and many books i read, the chakras location vary from person to person (not majorly but there are minor differences). For instance, most books i read says that the solar plexus chakra is right above the navel but i tend to feel it at least 15cm above, almost where your picture points to. My bet is that it is tour solar plexus chakra and your heart chakra is somewhere in the middle of your chest. 

Edited by Recursoinominado

@Matt8800 I cannot give you knowledge, i can only show you the door. As your consciousness evolves to a greater degree, everything that you need to know when you need to know it comes naturally. At a certain point, you either know or you don't and if you don't it is not relevant.

B R E A T H E