Sarah Marie

Free Life Coaching

37 posts in this topic

I'm here when you gain experience and want to get to more advanced level 

Oh i definitely want to be involved!! Feel free to self-actualize me whenever you want! :D

Altough I think im not in need of life coaching, im still interested :) My time Zone is UTC +1

@Neill Bolton I know I'm so excited! I'm trying to get 100 hours practice before I graduate! So excited for the opportunity.

Lol... @Sarah_Flagg  will go crazy with so much students to coach

:-P

I can send you my e-mail Sarah (via PM)  with what I want to improve and you respond whenever you can or you have time. I don't know if that's the way you were thinking in working with all this stuff. You will need help, I think, hehehe...
:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Seems I'm to late to be picked as a client, but I'd love to get some free coaching since I want to learn how it works too from a clients perspective. I have not started my coachig programm yet but I already want to learn all that stuff. If anyone want to coach me, hit me up, my email is: Infinityalchemist@yahoo.com

If someone would be so inclined, that would be amazing

I would most definitely be interested in receiving coaching if given the opportunity. My time zone is pacific and I'm available whenever pretty much. Best of luck with your training. 

I am very interested in life coaching if you are still available! 

Time zone is Pacific Time, UTC-08:00. Nights would work best for me but I can make room for other times if need be.

I'm definitely interested! I am looking to join the program as well @Sarah_Flagg. This would be such an awesome opportunity to help you grow as a life coach and for me as well to gain insight.
 I work from home so my I have quite open availability. I'm in Eastern Time Zone. Morning, afternoon, nights all work well for me. :)

Hello! Im definitely up for this!

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

Come on guys, you're not gonna get laid... (j/k) :P

Whatever happens..
The Truth will free my soul

@Sarah_Flagg

On ‎14‎-‎03‎-‎2016 at 11:44 PM, Sarah_Flagg said:

Hey everyone,

I am currently going through the IPEC's Life Coaching training. I am looking for people who want free life coaching and would be willing to dedicate their time to one on one coaching with me. :D

I'm interested. Please coach me.

Time zone: UTC + 5:30