phoenix666

May solo retreat videos on the blog - technical problem?

19 posts in this topic

Hei sorry, I didn't know where to post this question. Since the videos are probably about enlightenment/consciousness, I decided to try it here. :ph34r:

I can't play part 2 and 3. part 1 and all other videos are working. 

it's telling me 'Unsupported viewing environment: Your system is having trouble playing this video' 

anyone else having this problem? 

how can I fix this? (sorry guys, I'm really a walking catastrophe when it comes to technology xD) it's so frustrating, I really want to watch those videos!:(

thanks in advance <3

whatever arises, love that

Disable your adblocker and you must view the video on Actualized.org, not via some VPN or rerouting service.

Try restarting your PC and web browser.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've looked, but I can't find any post-retreat videos that have parts 1, 2 and 3. What is the title? 

@PsiloPutty  The video is on the blog (One of the grey buttons at the top of the page), the title of the video is 'May 2018 Solo Retreat - Part 1/2/3.

On 11. Juni 2018 at 8:40 AM, Leo Gura said:

Disable your adblocker and you must view the video on Actualized.org, not via some VPN or rerouting service.

Try restarting your PC and web browser.

thanks for your answer Leo. I deactivated the adblocker on your page, but still not working. I was viewing it on Actualized.org. 

now I'll try to upgrade my web browser and restart the whole thing, let's see ^_^

@Leo Gura I've tried everything: I've disabled the adblocker, restarted the whole thing, updated the latest safari (high sierra) .. still not working :(

ps. I like the new shirt and definitively the fancy beard. you should keep it xD 

@phoenix666 I don't understand why part 1 would work, but not parts 2 & 3. It's the exact same video player.

Maybe try Google Chrome browser.

Are you viewing this on a mobile device? Try another device/PC.

It's probably the Safari that causes the issue. 

Try installing Google Chrome browser.

Or watch them on your phone.

@Leo Gura @Girzo thank you very much guys! I've installed google chrome, it's working !! whoop whoop xD

I feel we've all evolved to a higher level of consciousness through this browser upgrade. The creative teamwork, and loving support shown in this thread will be the tipping point for humanity's ascension into the realms of light, joy, and abundance! 

I'm honest guys, this is it!9_9

When we start appreciating and celebrating and jumping for joy over the tiniest things in life, our love expands and grows so much.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Solace said:

When we start appreciating and celebrating and jumping for joy over the tiniest things in life, our love expands and grows so much.

your words keep warming my heart :$

@phoenix666 Thank you Phoenix. Those words you say also warm my heart. I can feel your authenticity, and it feels really good, very beautiful the place you speak from.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

thank you so much @Solace <3 maybe honesty is my way to self love... feels good to be authentic, to admit and finally accept everything that arises.. 

Everything is God. That's how you accept what arises I've found, knowing it's just God playing around with different costumes such as fear, jealousy, joy, or any thought, or as any person that comes in front of your eyes. They are God daring you to acknowledge the costumes he wears as God, to develop unconditional love. The people talking to you are just reading off a script, it's amazing! They say the things usually that emotionally trigger you, but when you know that the anger is God playing dress up, you can accept it now. Anything that arises is like a baby that wants to be held, you wouldn't let that baby go, so would you try to let go of fear, or uncomfortable emotions. You'd cradle that newborn baby even if it was crying. Don't throw it in the nearest trash bin :) :x 

I hope that perspective helps you accept what IS on the deeper level that will lead to the unconditional ever-present happiness that was always here, and waiting patiently.

Edited by Solace

Awaking up is like upgrading your browser from Safari to Chrome.

:P

2 hours ago, Solace said:

Everything is God. That's how you accept what arises I've found, knowing it's just God playing around with different costumes such as fear, jealousy, joy, or any thought, or as any person that comes in front of your eyes. They are God daring you to acknowledge the costumes he wears as God, to develop unconditional love. The people talking to you are just reading off a script, it's amazing! They say the things usually that emotionally trigger you, but when you know that the anger is God playing dress up, you can accept it now. Anything that arises is like a baby that wants to be held, you wouldn't let that baby go, so would you try to let go of fear, or uncomfortable emotions. You'd cradle that newborn baby even if it was crying. Don't throw it in the nearest trash bin :) :x 

thank you so much for reminding me again and again. I need to carve this into my consciousness <3 I want to become aware of this 24/7 ..

@Leo Gura  Thank You for posting these informal meditation log videos btw. It is very inspiring. Please keep posting! :)

Question: is it at all possible to make all of these videos available on Vimeo's site like you did for the Hawaii Feb 2018 video series (the newest ones from May are not)? Take for example this video:

I ask because, otherwise, a clean URL cannot be extracted, and thus the videos can't be converted to mp3 due to their privacy for listening on the go. In other words, when there is no URL link to the video's Vimeo page, it has to be watched/listened to on your blog (cannot be taken on the go), as far as I am aware at least. If anybody has any solutions to this, I'd appreciate it. I appreciate your time regardless, thank you! 

Edited by ppfeiff

Hey, does someone know, how i can download the videos and/or convert it to mp3? I want to listen to them on my mp3-player