Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tecladocasio

Leo video part 3

7 posts in this topic

Hey , here are my thoughts about the video :

Seems to me that Leo kinda have been in a very depressive and frustated state with this '' life is meaningless'' ''there is nothing to do'' . 

I don't know , maybe you are missing the hole point , awakening is not looking the pointless of life , it's life man , just the way it is , that ''pointless'' talk is really pointless and just serves your mind . Seems like you are too attached to your videos , and this idea that you need to share insights , live your life purposes , and can't enjoy other things in life . Because if you are really interested in truth , you can't still be expectating how life will turn out . sometimes you just need to stop choosing so much , the ''right'' way  , the ''best'' way . 

Truth does not care about sharing ''ideas'' ''ways to improve you life'', truth is free , and if you care about this , you don't really care about truth , you are stil trying to put life in your terms , and your shouds .

thank you

What did he do the remaining 2 weeks? He said he would answer that in the video but never said it

5 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

Seems to me that Leo kinda have been in a very depressive and frustated state with this '' life is meaningless'' ''there is nothing to do''

in the first place you expect some meaning to be there. 

You will find meaning only if you create it. 

Life in itself has no meaning. 

Meaning is relative. 9_9

At higher states of consciousness life becomes meaningless because Life is life. Your sense of self grows bigger at higher levels of consciousness so your perspective become wider and so there is less ego derived missions, thus egoic goals and beliefs lose meaning. So everything that is meaningful as a human dissolves at higher states because meaning is derived from ego or a perspective. 

Hard to say though, Universe created human, ego, and eventually meanings. Yin-Yang. It is interwoven into each other. Can't have meaning without meaninglessness.

I'd be curious to know to what extent @Leo Gura used the obstacles he encountered toward the end of the first two weeks --- extreme boredom, meaningless, etc. --- as the basis for his self-inquiry, i.e. "Who is aware of this boredom?"  And if he had any success penetrating the boredom with self-inquiry.