John Iverson

Me+Millions of people, suggest LP.. I want to see a broader field that I don't know y

52 posts in this topic

I want to see a broader field that I can commit... I will connect the dots in the future and lets see what my values, and emotions match

Edited by John Iverson

didnt understand any sentence you wrote

Just now, Bane said:

@John Iverson Hmmmmmmm 

@Viking LOL me too

42 minutes ago, Viking said:

didnt understand any sentence you wrote

I want to use millions of mind here in the forum and in the future, aside from my mind, think and suggest a life purpose for me.... after many suggestions and ideas that will posts here, there i can connect the dots all fields all ideas to my own values and to my own emotions..  i can decide from there what purpose i will commit... this is my first step.. to use minds aside from me.. because.. it can help me you are also me ?

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

to use minds aside from me.. because.. it can help me you are also me ?

lol you're delusional bro

@Viking Hes not delusional, i can clearly see what hes trying to say, he wants help from people to find his life purpose.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

@Viking Hes not delusional, i can clearly see what hes trying to say, he wants help from people to find his life purpose.

Yes! Other people is also me, a different minds can help me... i want to connect the dots all other me's to have an idea, to see broader and bigger picture.. i want to see other dimensions of me that i cannot see on my own.. if i find out other dimension i can pin point what i will commit in the future... 

Do the exercises and post your values and strengths here etc. Its hard to help you when we dont know anything about you.

11 minutes ago, Viking said:

lol you're delusional bro

You have your own mind but you are also me.. so if you put your suggestions or ideas here.. you can help me to find what purpose is the best for me.. i want to talk to myself.. and my other self is you.... i want to think to myself and the other thinking is you.. because you are also myself ' if you think i'm delusional.. bro you are not conscious of who is your talking to ? I am also you... i am using my other self for a broader way of pin pointing... and connecting the dots brooooooo

Edited by John Iverson

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I get what he's trying to say, but us helping him broaden his worldview has nothing to do with us being him.

because.. it can help me you are also me

I feel like that statement comes from a belief and not present experience.

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Do the exercises and post your values and strengths here etc. Its hard to help you when we dont know anything about you.

Hm? My General Purpose is this, To go beyond the limit of being a human.. that even the very unconscious people and people on the street when they see me oh! Who is that guy? I feel something about him that he exceeded his limits but I don't know what it is..  i want to inspire people that the unbelievable is possible.. my problem is what is my second Purpose.. the purpose that i will become functional as a human being that surpass all the limits of human specie... 

for now.. my values are 2

1. Discipline, ( to take time to sit down resistance, and other negative feelings ang thoughts, to take time to think strategy,. Discipline to commit.. discipline to not choose to pleasure my self and give in to the comfort)

2. True Self

top feelings is for now is

the feeling of 

1. i am, and i can.. this feeling is i discover when practice my subconscious mind by believing something... 

@John Iverson do you know what life purpose is in leos context?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

26 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@John Iverson do you know what life purpose is in leos context?

What is Life Purpose in Leo's Context?

So you want to be a sage? Guru? Coach? Tony Robbins? 

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

So you want to be a sage? Guru? Coach? Tony Robbins? 

I don't know yet.. i don't want to become Tony Robbins, Sage, Guru because someone is already there, we have people in that field created name .. I want a path that no one imagine that it is possible.. like Steve Jobs... I want to express myself into something that I'm the only one that will create and I am the reason why it exists and because of that I will have many followers and many people will try to copy and imitate it... like Steve jobs.. all gadgets today is coming from his ideas and products is based on apple.. 

@Viking

There was a story sadhguru told:

How a disciple listens to a guru/master who tells him everything is you, so the disciple goes out walking, and there is an elephant coming towards him the man that is riding the elephant says "hey move out the way! this elephant has a tantrum and he will trample you" and because the disciple now believes he's connected with everything he believes the elephant are one and the same and both are God so he believes the elephant won't harm him.

He gets trampled.

Comes back to the master and tells him the story and says "master you decieved me".

The master replies "You fool, the rider warning you was also the words of God, why did you not heed".

I think John iversion is trying to say the same thing here. He's trying to learn by interacting with himself I guess.

Edited by blazed

@John Iverson Why not become a unique version of something common, there is big difference between Tony Robbins, Leo and Sadhguru for example, you have to find something solid to find your niche

2 minutes ago, blazed said:

@Viking

There was a story sadhguru told:

How a disciple listens to a guru/master who tells him everything is you, so the disciple goes out walking, and there is an elephant coming towards him the man that is riding the elephant says "hey move out the way! this elephant has a tantrum and he will trample you" and because the disciple now believes he's connected with everything he believes the elephant are one and the same and both are God so he believes the elephant won't harm him.

He gets trampled.

Comes back to the master and tells him the story and says "master you decieved me".

The master replies "You fool, the rider warning you was also the words of God, why did you not heed".

I think John iversion is trying to say the same thing here. He's trying to learn by interacting with himself I guess.

This is true in other aspect.. but for my posts it is not applicable look if that is applicable.. no company will be successful.. Steve Jobs, Thomas Edison etc will not be successful if he is the only one there.. but now.. there are teams working different MINDS... differeeeeeeent Minds bro! I know what i need to do.. i know my values are, i am conscious to this one.. and i want to inter act different minds it doesn't matter because we are the same And at the sametime different .. 

btw.. i love Sadghuru.. when i get the money i want.. i will also go to his inner engineering.. and i bought his book for me to practice his Yoga.. :D i loooove Sadhguru... but this time i will set aside consciousness... this is Self Actualizing... i have consciousness and to have a life purpose on the otherside is what i need man...

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@John Iverson Why not become a unique version of something common, there is big difference between Tony Robbins, Leo and Sadhguru for example, you have to find something solid to find your niche

That is why i need million or thousands of different minds.. aside from my mind i want to discover the broader field of different minds so that while i am searching to my inner self in the future the day will come that all i can say boooooomm!! Thereeee it is!! I want to work out and master all there is in this field.. thousand mind is better than one workingggggggggg

i dont want to settle in what i know.. i know it is not it. I Need moreeeeeee .. my intuition said that i need more coming from different minds or different people

Edited by John Iverson

Its not that easy, your purpose will morph and change as you grow, find something that youre 80% sure about and work with that, you need to have some legroom incase your plan doesnt work out.

26 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Its not that easy, your purpose will morph and change as you grow, find something that youre 80% sure about and work with that, you need to have some legroom incase your plan doesnt work out.

Do you know successful person who have a super power and they commit themselves doing miracles? I think that's interests me.. but you're right as i grow it will change, finding 80% that i'm sure about is it depends on how this posts will be successful, and how my innerself is successful to discover things about me.. it is a two way process... and if nothing's work out.. i'll find another way..