John Iverson

Me+Millions of people, suggest LP.. I want to see a broader field that I don't know y

52 posts in this topic

if they get some guidance and inspiration they might 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

if they get some guidance and inspiration they might 

true

On 6/9/2018 at 4:53 PM, John Iverson said:

i just want you to know that even for now super power is impossible for us, i am open that in the future i will tap that dimension ..

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Tsar
But the kazachok he danced. really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the Queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son

But when his drinking, and lusting
And his hunger for power
Became known to more and more people
The demands to do something
About this outrageous man
Became louder and louder

"This man's just got to go!" declared his enemies
But the ladies begged "Don't you try to do it, please"
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
"Come to visit us" they kept demanding
And he really came

They put some poison into his wine
Ra, ra, Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
He drank it all and he said "I feel fine"
Ra, ra, Rasputin
Lover of the Russian Queen
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
Ra, ra, Rasputin
And so they shot him till he was dead

Rasputin was a spiritual man. You cannot pass a man like Rasputin. The moment you see him, you are magnetized. When you come in close contact with a person who is not yet really integrated and he is creating great energy through his SADHANA and the energy is leaking out, submission happens, you become a slave. He was a man of energy, of great energy -- disintegrated, but still of great energy. 

He got into many difficulties and he went astray. The more and more he became powerful over people, the more and more he forgo. his own training, his own inner discipline. He had worked hard upon himself: for years he had meditated and prayed and his prayer was going deep. Then he became aware that he had great influence over people. The moment he became aware that he had great influence over people, he forgot about his prayers. He became ambitious. 

If you are ambitious your journey will become very long and difficult. Even if you succeed , which is a distant possibility, you will become corrupted. In India they are many great spiritual persons, who become corrupted, many of them are in Jail now.

6 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Tsar
But the kazachok he danced. really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the Queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son

But when his drinking, and lusting
And his hunger for power
Became known to more and more people
The demands to do something
About this outrageous man
Became louder and louder

"This man's just got to go!" declared his enemies
But the ladies begged "Don't you try to do it, please"
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
"Come to visit us" they kept demanding
And he really came

They put some poison into his wine
Ra, ra, Rasputin
He drank it all and he said "I feel fine"
Ra, ra, Rasputin
Lover of the Russian Queen
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
Ra, ra, Rasputin
And so they shot him till he was dead

Rasputin was a spiritual man. You cannot pass a man like Rasputin. The moment you see him, you are magnetized. When you come in close contact with a person who is not yet really integrated and he is creating great energy through his SADHANA and the energy is leaking out, submission happens, you become a slave. He was a man of energy, of great energy -- disintegrated, but still of great energy. 

He got into many difficulties and he went astray. The more and more he became powerful over people, the more and more he forgo. his own training, his own inner discipline. He had worked hard upon himself: for years he had meditated and prayed and his prayer was going deep. Then he became aware that he had great influence over people. The moment he became aware that he had great influence over people, he forgot about his prayers. He became ambitious. 

If you are ambitious your journey will become very long and difficult. Even if you succeed , which is a distant possibility, you will become corrupted. In India they are many great spiritual persons, who become corrupted, many of them are in Jail now.

I want to hear stories like this ...

6 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

I want to hear stories like this ...

:D

Sathya Sai Baba (born Sathyanarayana Raju; 23 November 1926 – 24 April 2011) was an Indian guru, a cult leader, and philanthropist. He claimed to be the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi. 

Sai Baba's purported materialisations of vibhuti (holy ash) and other small objects such as rings, necklaces, and watches, along with reports of miraculous healings, resurrections, clairvoyance, bilocation, and alleged omnipotence and omniscience, were a source of both fame and controversy. Some say his acts were based on sleight of hand though his devotees considered them signs of his divinity.

It happens that when for the first time a meditator attains to some psychic energy, some psychic power, the tendency, a natural tendency, is to exhibit it. And if he exhibits, sooner or later he will lose the power. Then a great problem arises: he cannot do it now, but now he has respectability. He is worshipped and people expect him to do miracles. Now what is he going to do? He will have to turn to magic, he will have to start learning tricks, to maintain his prestige. 

That's what happened to Satya Sai Baba and people like that. The first things that they had done were real, the first few experiments that they had done were not phony. But then the energy disappears. And by that time you have become famous, and people start gathering, foolish people, stupid people, and they expect you, and your whole ego depends on your exhibition. Now the only possible alternative is to learn magic tricks so that you can go on maintaining your prestige. If you brag, sooner or later you will become a victim of magical tricks. You will have to learn, and deceive people. 

21 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Sathya Sai Baba (born Sathyanarayana Raju; 23 November 1926 – 24 April 2011) was an Indian guru, a cult leader, and philanthropist. He claimed to be the reincarnation of Sai Baba of Shirdi. 

Sai Baba's purported materialisations of vibhuti (holy ash) and other small objects such as rings, necklaces, and watches, along with reports of miraculous healings, resurrections, clairvoyance, bilocation, and alleged omnipotence and omniscience, were a source of both fame and controversy. Some say his acts were based on sleight of hand though his devotees considered them signs of his divinity.

It happens that when for the first time a meditator attains to some psychic energy, some psychic power, the tendency, a natural tendency, is to exhibit it. And if he exhibits, sooner or later he will lose the power. Then a great problem arises: he cannot do it now, but now he has respectability. He is worshipped and people expect him to do miracles. Now what is he going to do? He will have to turn to magic, he will have to start learning tricks, to maintain his prestige. 

That's what happened to Satya Sai Baba and people like that. The first things that they had done were real, the first few experiments that they had done were not phony. But then the energy disappears. And by that time you have become famous, and people start gathering, foolish people, stupid people, and they expect you, and your whole ego depends on your exhibition. Now the only possible alternative is to learn magic tricks so that you can go on maintaining your prestige. If you brag, sooner or later you will become a victim of magical tricks. You will have to learn, and deceive people. 

Wow! Why can't he maintain the power he have? Maintaining it rather than playing tricks ?

2 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Why can't he maintain the power he have?

If you use psychic powers , you will lose them sooner or later. You can lose your energy in thousand and one ways. Even if you don't do anything, just by thinking too much you can lose your energy.

14 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

If you use psychic powers , you will lose them sooner or later. You can lose your energy in thousand and one ways. Even if you don't do anything, just by thinking too much you can lose your energy.

So it can comeback? Again? If i lose that? Can i meditate again for year or something to get back those energy? 

3 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

So it can comeback? Again? If i lose that?

You gain energy in by following a inner discipline, which you were able to follow because you were young, healthy and circumstances were favorable. 

Circumstances can become unfavorable if you are on a wrong path. You can become older and unhealthy. You can lose your freedom to live life according to your choice. 

17 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

You gain energy in by following a inner discipline, which you were able to follow because you were young, healthy and circumstances were favorable. 

Circumstances can become unfavorable if you are on a wrong path. You can become older and unhealthy. You can lose your freedom to live life according to your choice. 

What inner discipline i can now make and follow for me to not lose track, and my energy will not go down for me to use psychic ability in the future non stop..

22 hours ago, John Iverson said:

What inner discipline i can now make and follow for me to not lose track, and my energy will not go down for me to use psychic ability in the future non stop..

World is very cruel. Can you survive without doing any job and without following rules of the society ? These are monastic techniques intended for people who are totally involved in them for twenty-four hours a day, not doing anything else.