Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

@WaterfallMachine

"All your base are belong to us.

Isn't it? Yes or no?"

-- Sadhguru

:P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

So Autistic. Love it.

Haha classic. this is what it must feel like to live in North Korea.

On 07/06/2018 at 7:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

-- The Buddha

I think the teaching was that if you can stay utterly calm and peaceful in that game you have attained enlightenment :D

Find a spiritual practice that is more in line with your life purpose.  Your life purpose should be hitting on your key area of creativity.  If you have a big hobby, your life purpose will necessarily be stunted.  That’s because you need to be using all your free time for your life purpose.  What you work on is what you improve.  What you half-ass is gonna be crappy.  You might as well not even do it at all in that case.  Or set up a life purpose that involves video games — but the kicker is it’s gotta be a genuine life purpose.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 6/10/2018 at 2:59 AM, Outer said:

So Autistic. Love it

Actual Autistic here. Can comfirm.

All your base are belong to us.

B|

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

My longlife experience with video games addiction was caused by me wanting not be present with my experience. My emotional and energetic reality was way too intense, and videogames gave me an exit, where I could literally not feel all that I was so afraid of feeling. It left me ungrounded and out of my body often times, which is what addictions tend to do.
Recently I quit and I cant imagine going back to it, not that I wouldnt play with a friend perhaps with a friend when the time comes just for some fun, but I am quite aware that going back to binging on league of legends is a way of betraying my own emotional body, and my unwillingness to feel.

PS: i replaced it with my renewed passion for singing and music, which actually does the opposite, it relaxes me into my body and grounds me which is excellent and exactly what I need.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I love playing video games. Esp I love playing League of Legend with my friends. It's just such a good social game. It helps with keeping in touch with those long distance gamer friends! I also found many good players on https://dreamteam.gg/lol platform. This is really the only reason I play.

On 6/7/2018 at 0:23 AM, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor how is nonduality benefiting you in a long term? :) 

I don’t really resonate with the word ‘non-duality’ very much because it’s ideological.  That said, Enlightenment work has brought me peace and self-acceptance in my life.  It’s been a great factor in my Personal Development in addition to Life Purpose work and Conceptual Understanding work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor