Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ether

A (Song) about the Night and the Rain

70 posts in this topic

On 6/5/2018 at 4:18 PM, zoey101 said:

@Ether Hmm. Okay so I have not been that aware lol

With music, I am able to connect like that, but not with daily life just yet.

Keep the ‘connection’ after the music more and more everyday, just like one might with meditation and yoga.  Write & sing for yourself, for the experience of doing it, because you love it. Share it if you like, but realize it’s a byproduct of you living fully. There is nothing you’ll gain ‘down the road’ or ‘if you put a song out’ or ‘if you’re are successful’ - that is even remotely close to this moment of being the singer. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ether I like the synth sound from the keyboard, feels like adversity & thick skin from living in a big city. Is this practice / sharing, a demo, a finished production?

@Nahm I dunno ask my producer. I was asking about my rapping :D 

Edited by Ether
a

@Ether Is it a buddy who lays beats & accompaniment down for you for free, or is this a producer - in the sense, their motive is to market your material, they receive a percentage of revenue from downloads & events, etc? 

@Nahm Nah nothing serious, just a dude who said i could use his beats

@Ether Would you mind repost paradise in this thread? I face some lag and can only open a few threads for some reason. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Ether Would you mind repost paradise in this thread? I face some lag and can only open a few threads for some reason. 

You get it + the tape

Just now, MarkusSweden said:

@Ether Thanks! This is your best song imo.

You heard 2 songs :D 

@Ether I’d pick the 5 hardest rap songs and learn them so perfectly well that I begin to believe I wrote them. I’d take singing lessons, and study youtube vocal coach videos everyday to learn about breathe control, diaphramic breathing, the registers, intonation, inflection, the system of diaphragm, larynx, ear & mouth, etc, until you go full circle from where you are now to brilliant articulate singing and rapping, and ultimately back to the simplest of vocal deliveries where the scars & failures speak for themselves oozing into the listener rendering them helpless to your resolve. I’d also master the speed bag to see what bodily rhythm is. 

If I wasn’t feeling up to this, I’d change my state by having someone slap me accross the face, dunking my head in ice water, jumping in a lake, etc. Whatever it takes. 

@Ether I like how you use the word 'gone' ex money -gone, suns - gone 

Everybody just uniq, no special! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I like to be chocked when it comes to music. 

I remember when I first heard this song, and I was completely taken off guard, I had absolutely no idea how to interpret.

I though to myself, is this total crap or absolutely brilliant. It was certainly uniq! 

A genius in his own kind of way. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ether I’d pick the 5 hardest rap songs and learn them so perfectly well that I begin to believe I wrote them. I’d take singing lessons, and study youtube vocal coach videos everyday to learn about breathe control, diaphramic breathing, the registers, intonation, inflection, the system of diaphragm, larynx, ear & mouth, etc, until you go full circle from where you are now to brilliant articulate singing and rapping, and ultimately back to the simplest of vocal deliveries where the scars & failures speak for themselves oozing into the listener rendering them helpless to your resolve. I’d also master the speed bag to see what bodily rhythm is. 

If I wasn’t feeling up to this, I’d change my state by having someone slap me accross the face, dunking my head in ice water, jumping in a lake, etc. Whatever it takes. 

Where are you trying to take me with this?

5 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Ether I like how you use the word 'gone' ex money -gone, suns - gone 

Everybody just uniq, no special! 

Yeah, I like using the punchline flow

Awesome!

In the sense of art & self-expression, it's awesome 

Edited by thehero

@Ether To that place where you take yourself somewhere.   Also, I woulnd’t say you have a producer. That’s a good way not to connect with a producer. I think you’d benefit from a producer with skin in the game. Someone who challenges you until you literally can not stand them. 

@Nahm Im not tryna make it in the game just yet...Still a lot of development needed (personal).

Im not tryna get anxiety attacks everyday or overdose on drugs

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ether Right on. Keep rockin man. (Rappin rather)

Love to you. 

Isn't it so, yes or no?