SFRL

What type of women do you like?

30 posts in this topic

I am all over the place I don't know anymore. 

I like White women, Black women, Asian women, Latina's, big boobs, just niples, dang...fake boobs..., Big booty, skinny booty, older then me, younger then me....

It's my cross to bear ?

Edited by SFRL

Personality: Feminine, Kind, Loving, Big heart, Fun, Playful, Mentally stable, Conscious, Stage Green, 

Must be decently open-minded, has a strong degree of self-love & self-esteem, cares about her development and future, healthy eating, loves sex, 

Characteristics: A lot less picky here as it's less important for me. Brown, cute, ass 

Feminine sexual qualities, masculine financial and confidence qualities. self reliant. Aiming at her own higher goal and purpose. Open to things she does not consider normal. preferably a foot smaller than me. so 5'3-4. long hair, lively facial expressions. healthy in body and mind. 

if i was to be honest I chase women who are very hot to me and who gratify me and make me think I'm valuable and cool or whatever 

Let's be honest here. Men are attracted to simple visual cues primarily. Bad personality repels. Good personality is secondary to visual cues.

Personality : Kind, open-minded, mentally stable, playful, lustful, difficult to annoy, clean, orderly

Body : Full bodily symmetry, healthy hair, round face, straight teeth, no gum smile, high cheek bones, mature leg-to-body ratio, waist to hip ratio of 0.6~0.8, large beautiful breasts, a bit of fat on body, a bit more fat on thighs, shoulders should not be too wide, supple skin

Financial : No debt. Doesn't spend money a lot.

That looks like specification of an optimized machine. Basically, a kind fully-grown fertility goddess. I don't care much about fashion. The opposite of man. Such a creature may not exist on this planet.

Perhaps, my standards are too high.

Edited by CreamCat

2 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

I am into deaf and mute ones, helps with my spiritual growth.

If you omitted spiritual growth, you could look like a pervert.

7 hours ago, Good-boy said:

@CreamCat why are you so mean yo, I speak from the heart and not my mind. Spirituality runs in my blood ?

Sorry for being mean. The idea of having sex with a deaf woman felt like a fetish.

Imagine that I could call her all the exciting names like bitch and pig during sex and she would not know. This stokes a fetish in my mind. My mind saw you smiling at her while you imagine such a wild monkey sex.

I'm a perverted monkey.

Edited by CreamCat

Round and Spiral Shaped like the Universe :)

B R E A T H E

On 6/5/2018 at 7:01 AM, Solace said:

A girl with an open heart. I would just melt like butter.

But I’ve committed to opening my heart first so that we can come together in divine union of the masculine and feminine.

I love this! 

Don’t worry my friend. You will definitely  connect and that I know because you are focusing on yourself. 

Happy loving :)