MarkusSweden

God is done with humans(but will spare animals?)

47 posts in this topic

In retrospect, humans will be a short evolutionary parentheses in history (although time doesn't exist).

There is only an eternal "now", and humans will not be in that "now" for much longer (reference to time again, which doesn't exist, but you can read between the lines) 

How do you think God, hence we(We are god, the one being) are going to get rid of them, the humans?

What do you think 'we' will come up with in order to eliminate them? 

Do you think God(us) will let the entire planet be destroyed or do 'we' pick something less dramatic then destroying the whole planet?  

After all. cats are very cute, 'we' don't want to kill them in the process, do 'we'? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Time does exist. That's why we have watches and clocks.

And God is not done with humanity just yet. Look around you. We're here and there's hope.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

@MarkusSweden Reading this entire post sounded somewhat familiar but I couldn't place it till just now. 

austinpowersint06.jpg

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

Time does exist. That's why we have watches and clocks.

And God is not done with humanity just yet. Look around you. We're here and there's hope.

It doesn't exist, ask faceless, Nahm, Leo or Prabhaker. Only the now exists. 

time is an illusion. 

Humanity is like a bolt of lightning, even when it's happening, you'll know it will soon all be gone from the present moment.

Here is an enlightened cow btw.  

download-19.jpg

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Don't worry. Nature has a way of dealing with potential "problems" built into genetics. 

We're already seeing an increase in chronic degenerative diseases, which is nature's way of saying "this one ain't working, is it?"

Yup! 

And politicians think we are fine but the planet isn't, when it's the other way around.

The planet is fine, humans are fucked! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Enlightened snake! 9_9

main-qimg-b25755fb89e124d5939a6751d9c07798.png

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden Nothing is happening, and you’re God, so you’re free to look at things however you like. ♥️ I’ve found that freedom allows me to do more to ‘help’. Altruism comes to mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks Nahm. Love that! 

The only way you, tsuki, faceless, Prabhaker fool me is that sometimes I think the whole world is as sane as you are! 

Unfortunately not. But that makes this forum even more important.

User Rille told me this forum saved his life, and I start think it has that importance to me too. 

Here is a great quote and a beautiful sheep. My grandparents use to have sheeps and I loved them. 

our-enlightened-posterity-will-look-back-upon-us-who-eat-oxen-and-sheep-just-as-we-look-upon-quote-1.jpg

images-10.jpg

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

One cool thing about the nordic counties is that we have a lot of wild moose here. How awesome that is. 

And we humans kill those innocent animals, no wonder why God start getting tired of humans. 

If we want to stay we better learn not to use animals for our purpose, for food. 

God gaved us a brain big enough to figure this out for ourselves, if we use that gift for egotistical reason and not for figuring out how to live consciously, god will soon wipe us out of his creation. 

Here's an enlightened moose, what a statue, what a great animal. The king of the Swedish forrest. 

160812-spring-creek-0031.jpg

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

It doesn't exist, ask faceless, Nahm, Leo or Prabhaker. Only the now exists. 

time is an illusion. 

Humanity is like a bolt of lightning, even when it's happening, you'll know it will soon all be gone from the present moment.

Here is an enlightened cow btw.  

download-19.jpg

Nope. We have watches and clocks for a reason. Time exists.

Stop blindly following people. That will bite you in the ass one day.

16 minutes ago, Robert said:

Nope. We have watches and clocks for a reason. Time exists.

Stop blindly following people. That will bite you in the ass one day.

Watches and clocks are tools for the matrix. 

The matrix(ego-world) is so crazy and unnatural that we can't navigate in it by pure intuition. 

The matrix is so bizarre that we need a bunch of gadgets that deceive us in the "right" way, watches and clocks are just a few of them.

Then there are calenders, concepts for months, years, weeks etcetera. A bunch of other rules and norms since you can't use your inner enlightened guide to navigate in the matrix. You see how absurd that is? 

Your inner guide has all of the wisdom, peace, beauty and love in the world. But that's not something you can rely on if you want to fit in to the matrix/society, you need rules and gadgets. And you believe in all of that?? 

Boy, you're a poor soul, hope you stay here and we will help you, your brainwash goes DEEP if you think time exist. 

I don't have a watch or a clock, nor do I count days or anything else linked to the so called "time" 

I live in the now, that's why I'm happy and you aren't! 

When you find truth you will lose your need to argue and critisise people. 

Namaste. *love*

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

And you are not blindly following people?

"What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right."

- Albert Einstein

+1

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

In retrospect, humans will be a short evolutionary parentheses in history (although time doesn't exist).

There is only an eternal "now", and humans will not be in that "now" for much longer (reference to time again, which doesn't exist, but you can read between the lines) 

How do you think God, hence we(We are god, the one being) are going to get rid of them, the humans?

What do you think 'we' will come up with in order to eliminate them? 

It seems like you have mug up  some spiritual pointers mixed them up in a wrong way. 

Why do you feel a need to constantly say time doesn't exist when the context doesn't require it

God is consciousness, I dont know what you mean by We are God.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

8 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Watches and clocks are tools for the matrix. 

The matrix(ego-world) is so crazy and unnatural that we can't navigate in it by pure intuition. 

The matrix is so bizarre that we need a bunch of gadgets that deceive us in the "right" way, watches and clocks are just a few of them.

Then there are calenders, concepts for months, years, weeks etcetera. A bunch of other rules and norms since you can't use your inner enlightened guide to navigate in the matrix. You see how absurd that is? 

Your inner guide has all of the wisdom, peace, beauty and love in the world. But that's not something you can rely on if you want to fit in to the matrix/society, you need rules and gadgets. And you believe in all of that?? 

Boy, you're a poor soul, hope you stay here and we will help you, your brainwash goes DEEP if you think time exist. 

I don't have a watch or a clock, nor do I count days or anything else linked to the so called "time" 

I live in the now, that's why I'm happy and you aren't! 

When you find truth you will lose your need to argue and critisise people. 

Namaste. *love*

This pretty much confirms my point. 

There's Only One Truth!

@MarkusSweden You'll see what I mean when you're further along the path...

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

And you are not blindly following people?

"What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right."

- Albert Einstein

No. I only follow my heart. You must do the same.

@Saumaya You should go see what @Mikael89 wrote. 

Nonduality is radical in comparison with your societal brainwash, I know the friction you facing. 

But there are no shortcuts to enlightenment, you must go through closed doors so to speak and that hurts. 

I pointed out the time aspect in case of newbies read this thread, because on a surface level it look like my OP question implies time, which it doesn't an cetus, Nahm, Faceless etcetera know this, but others might not. 

This thread isn't about time, start a new thread if you like to discuss that. 

This thread is about how humans fail to use her brain in the right way that was given by God, and as a result God will wipe us out of the picture. (And yes, I know God is everything, even the humans, read between the lines)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Saumaya You should go see what @Mikael89 wrote. 

Nonduality is radical in comparison with your societal brainwash, I know the friction you facing. 

But there are no shortcuts to enlightenment, you must go through closed doors so to speak and that hurts. 

I pointed out the time aspect in case of newbies read this thread, because on a surface level it look like my OP question implies time, which it doesn't an cetus, Nahm, Faceless etcetera know this, but others might not. 

Still proving my point. Mugging up spiritual concepts and not truly realising them.

And how am i exactly brainwashed sir?

There's Only One Truth!

Just now, Saumaya said:

Still proving my point. Mugging up spiritual concepts and not truly realising them.

And how am i exactly brainwashed sir?

Amazing how you struggle to cling on to your old ideas. But that's how the ego works. It has strong defence mechanisms. 

I gotta say it's kinda mind boggling that you don't have the slightest capacity to recall truth when you facing it, your ego switch to argumentation-mode directly, even though you suppose to live in India, at least your profile says so. 

India with all its spiritual traditions and with great understanding for cows, and you didn't pick up any of that? 

Disgrace for India to say the least, you should take some teaching lessons with your fellow countryman Prabhaker, a truly modest, low key, easy going man whom I can proudly say has helped me a lot to become enlightened. 

But let's not have an argument here, I know thats what you looking for, but I have no energy for such things anymore, that belonged to my old paradigm which you are still stucked in. 

Let's instead canalise our energy into love, enlightenment and respect, understanding for the beautiful animals that live in truth among us. 

Namaste. *love*

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Amazing how you struggle to cling on to your old ideas. But that's how the ego works. It has strong defence mechanisms. 

I gotta say it's kinda mind boggling that you don't have the slightest capacity to recall truth when you facing it, your ego switch to argumentation-mode directly, even though you suppose to live in India, at least your profile says so. 

India with all its spiritual traditions and with great understanding for cows, and you didn't pick up any of that? 

Disgrace for India to say the least, you should take some teaching lessons with your fellow countryman Prabhaker, a truly modest, low key, easy going man whom I can proudly say has helped me a lot to become enlightened. 

But let's not have an argument here, I know thats what you looking for, but I have no energy for such things anymore, that belonged to my old paradigm which you are still stucked in. 

Let's instead canalise our energy into love, enlightenment and respect, understanding for the beautiful animals that live in truth among us. 

Thats the most retarded thing i have ever heard

There's Only One Truth!