MarkusSweden

God is done with humans(but will spare animals?)

47 posts in this topic

Just now, Outer said:

I don't know how anyone can claim to have been helped by Faceless. He seems mentally ill to be honest, cannot write a single coherent sentence. Maybe schizophrenia.

He is very special, and you are right in some sense, and he just repeat everything he says, like a parrot. "Movement of thought" and stuff like that. Just be indifferent to what you don't like and pick up that which you do like, because I think there might be some good stuff. 

Here's a few things about faceless that I love. 

*He has a VERY interesting background, I doubt anyone have lived a similar life, just that makes it worth listening to him. (I will not tell you what I know though, since he told me in private) 

*He has some subtle humor that he mix into his teachings, that makes it very enjoyable, he provoke people, but not to be mean, he has pure intentions. He is very good at understanding people. 

*He actually is enlightened or at least is VERY meditative in a natural way, I doubt he do meditations, he is meditation. 

*If we are tolerant with him, I think he is one of few very good pointers, if not the best. Just adopt his style and go along with his humor. He makes fun of enlightenment at the same time that he embrace it, it's subtle, see for yourself. 

*This guy has been beyond language for LONG time, again, his life is very special, could be a book. We shouldn't pick on him for his way to express himself, or his broken English(mine is worse), rather we should embrace his unique way. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 minutes ago, This said:

Why should there be some special way a person should act or be after this so-called "enlightenment"?

+1, you have a very sober approach to this whole thing! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

19 minutes ago, Paradoxisabichoflive said:

...can we get back to the point of this thread. imo the conclusion of this thread is to be ‘vege’ and respect life. The life itself that we create is like constant voting mashine - what you give, support, belive that you’ll get and youll be living in this. So to all of the meat eater - if you think that we are on top of the food chain, and can bread animals in their “eden‘ and after that kill them and eat in this ‘modern days’ - then haha you shift in to reality that will break this pathetic dream, and you will be that animal. Just saying... dont ‘vote’ for that please

Great idea! the thread has derailed, we better go back on track. 

Besides, you sum it up very well what this whole thread is about! 

Thanks! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, Etagnwo said:

Notice how manipulative this comment is. 

Immediately Marcus went to absolute agreeableness over ONE COMMENT made by an entire stranger just because it so happened to support his agenda. Such is his need for affirmation. 

Very sick behaviour

Haha, I love you! 

I haven't had a good laugh like that for a long time! 

Probably because you somewhat hit the nail. :) 

Also, it's funny because you remind me of my conspiracy theory days when I say strategy, manipulation ego and agenda in everything. Lol, that was funny. 

You're a smart dude, with a sharp eye for the mechanics behind social interactions. 

I really think this guy is right and that he DO has a sober approach to this whole thing. 

But was that the reason why I quoted him? Or did I feel that my 'agenda' was threatened in some way by Anna, Etagnwo, Outer?

Hm, not sure, Probably the latter. 

@Etagnwo@MarkusSweden = 1 - 0 :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Someone cant be done if the person never existed in the first place. ;)

@Outer bahaha! That explains it!

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

These spiritual pissing contests need to stop.  Almost every Hot topic recently is a non-duality war.