Arkandeus

reflection of a million suns

8 posts in this topic

if you truly start to love people, you try, you look inside your heart, you believe in the best of people

after a while, when you're truly doing your best to love everyone you'll realize

"hey if Im doing my best trying to love people, that means there are people out there who also do their best to love everyone, including me"

there's a difference with reading about people that practice unconditional conscious love and doing it yourself

when you do it yourself you feel it, you feel what it means to have love for everyone

and suddenly you know that others do it, you can feel it

even if you think that there are only one or two people in your city doing the same as you, consciously loving everyone, you will feel their love for you because you know this is true, you are living proof that people can genuinely love complete strangers, so you know in your heart and in your mind,its only logic, that there's at least one other person on this planet genuinely doing the same.

its not a matter of belief anymore its a reality that hits you

this is reflection, and the more you see the good of humanity, the more you recognize the acts of love everywhere

soon you'll know that everyone holds love for everyone, behind the ego the fears, the love is there for many many people

the love you have given is given back by every person you meet, because you dared practice unconditional love, you receive it from everyone you meet

love is the most profitable investment in the universe, its not about sacrifice, its about having fun and feeling good

every moment you love,you will be loved back a thousand fold

its a good time to invest folks! the love stocks have never been so high!

love is the EASIEST way to higher consciousness.

a person that loves only himself has to be conscious of what? himself

a person that loves unconditionally everyone, meaning loving as attentively as you would love your father, wife or little sister, has to conscious of what?

the entire human race, 7.6 billion motherfucking human beings, not even counting the animals and the aliens and the fairies.

all loving them preciously

not even counting the people of the past, and the people of the future, has your head exploded yet?

you"ll need head and heart for this! all the chakra's and more, this is the highway to consciousness!

its that simple, the more you pay attention to the more you have to be present!

the easiest way to pay attention to something is to love it! when you love attention is effortless

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Mikael89 

Love has no opposites. 
Love is the absence of these polarities.
And the ego can not know it.

I agree with what you are saying but what you call the whole picture is Love. It's that all-inclusiveness.
Unconditional love is the most hardcore thing there is. It's the embodiment of Truth. A lot different from that hippie movement love.

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@DoubleYou A374CE8B-D651-40A8-993F-D8BAABE7BDA9.jpeg

(Actual photo taken with electron microscope)

@Nahm That's a keeper!:)

I feel you man. It’s just so simple! Love. That’s all every human being is searching for, is love; in everything they do. They just go about it in a less efficient way I guess!

I’m one of those commandos you’re thinking of, and I think lots of people on this forum are really embracing this truth :)  Many blessings of love, joy and compassion to you.

The title reminds of this song: 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

You say human being. I don't think human emotions have anything to do with truth.

Imagine you are a animal who have no clue whatsoever about what love is.  Would truth still exist then?

hello my friend, your questions are asked with such vehemence and precision,the energy is there. I have no doubt that you have found all the answers.

happy enlightenment

@Solace

that music video is so cool man! nice find    

Edited by Arkandeus

14 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

You are being sarcastic, I see.

I cannot comment on what you see

from my perspective I believe in your energy

light & love for all