PhilGR

What to eat before exam

9 posts in this topic

I am in exam period and I wanted your thoughts about brain food for focus and energy during the exam.Any ideas?

Some empowering affirmations are very delicious, also, some slow deep breathes, breathing in love, breathing out any tension.

My body gets energized after eating watery fruit like mandarins, grapes, watermelon so that could be an option. But it’s best to leave your stomach empty so you can use the energy for breaking down food to gently focus. 

Realize too that the outcome of the exam doesn’t matter, it always made me feel better when I just told myself I’m just gonna do my best.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Fasting with Haritaki. 

Banana’s work for me. 

You’re always going right if you eat fruit, pick something you like.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

No sugur related food because if you eat it you will have high energy for a little bit and low energy for a longer period if this happens during the exams you won't have the energy necessary. I would recommend anything that can give you good energy in a healthy way without sugar usually you can find this in healthy foods.

20 hours ago, Immortal peace said:

Take an aderall pill before exam. ;)

lol  take it with some strong alcohol ``to help with digestion``;)

@PhilGR  a smoothie or choose some fruits but avoid the ones that might get you to throw up due to your stressful state 

For increasing brain power you should take healthy food in your diet. Here are some brain food suggestions to ensure you're at your best on exam day:

• Oily fish.
  • Eggs. 
  • Dark leafy greens. 
  • Peanut butter. 
  • Green tea. 
  • Fresh fruit. 
    All the very best for your exam :)