Scholar

Leo was wrong.

8 posts in this topic

If you step forward you cannot step backward. If you both step forward and backward you stand still. If there is no duality, there is nothing at all. It is obvious.

For god to exist you must cease to exist, and for you to exist god must cease to exist. Only when god and you both cease to exist there will be true nothingness. With limit the limitlessness has to cease, with limitlessness there has to cease limit. With absolute infinite there has to cease the self, and with the self there has to cease absolute infinity. To take a step backwards you must not take a step forward.

Absolute infinity and finitude are two sides of the same coin. You can get lost in either of them. There is to be found boundless illusion in limit and limitlessness. Leo Gura will never cease to seek, because you cannot fully realize something that is endless. No amount of seeking will give you the truth, it will only give you more illusion, it will give you more of the other side of the coin.

Enlightenment is to not be enlightened. The duality between nothing and everything. The duality between illusion and reality. There is nothing to realize, there is simply a coin to flip. One must find the middle way, the way to step forward and backwards at the same time, to stand still. There is no depth in stillness, the depth Leo is seeking comes from a step backward, when all he was used to was taking step forwards. 

Leo confuses enlightenment with a pathway, when in truth it is a balancing act. A perfect balance between dualities. Depth can only be found when you lose balance and fall. To fall from one side to the other, you must as some point be in perfect balance, it is from self to god when you reach stillness, though god is not the balance, god is merely the other side that leads to the same pit.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

53 minutes ago, Scholar said:

If there is no duality, there is nothing at all

This is so. Any movement one takes forward or backward is a movement of duality. 

Only when god and you both cease to exist there will be true nothingness.

The authority of personal experience and the collective must end. If this authority remains so does duality/division, the movement of fear and escape. 

Absolute infinity and finitude are two sides of the same coin.

Any movement of duality remains duality. 

One must find the middle way, the way to step forward and backwards at the same time, to stand still. There is no depth in stillness, the depth Leo is seeking comes from a step backward, when all he was used to was taking step forwards. 

To take any steps forward or backward is positive action/movement. There must cease any positive movement what so ever. To move by positive means to reach the positive “goal” leads back to the negative. 

One can’t get to the positive through the positive “time” 

Only the negation of all movement of the positive “time” does the positive come into being. 

Edited by Faceless

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@MarkusSweden (At least I know what polemic means now.)

Well, I'm fully aware that my thoughts are nothing but projections. It has nothing to do with truth. 

I learn that from you! :) 

But it's great that this is a place where you can share them, be it compliments or polemic arguments. 

As long as we know it has nothing to do with absolute truth we are perfectly ok I guess! :) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Mr @Leo Gura no matter wrong or not is exploring himself. 

I haven’t met with Leo on many topics but I respect his persistence in not persisting in his own Foley. He seems to have questioned the place where he had arrived. That takes tremendous humility, especially when people are constantly pedestalizing him here on the forum. 

Life is an art. One never arrives. Either way he is in one way or another a significant source to learn from. After all there is always something to learn from others. No matter what, we benefit from the observation of others in relation to oursleves. 

Relationship is the highest form and teaching to self knowledge. 

The mirror never lies. As long as we are not affriad of what it reflects. 

Responsibility is fundamental when we see that we are the world and world is us...

Edited by Faceless

@Scholar You speak much truth, Scholar. 

"It is equally foolish to over-emphasize the Absolute at the expense of the Relative, or to over-emphasize the Relative at the expense of the Absolute." -The Kybalion or Corpus Hermeticum or one of those.

Apparently, you did not awake yet. 

there is no right or wrong, it is merely an opinion based on one's own perspective. everyone have their own perspective to reality and one can express it as he find suitable.