Dodo

Am I X or Am I Aware of X

54 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict The more I tell you the truth, the more it is concealed. As I am more convincing to you, the illusion is more convincing. There is ultimately no one to tell you the truth. That is the truth. 

?

(sorry)

Good thing is that I expected such answer.

No worries, I feel I'm getting closer every day.

?

And ?

14 hours ago, Faceless said:

Be aware of that movement to defend that which is being questioned. That is a sign of contradiction, yet there is a compulsion to escape that fact to the idea in that which you have sought security. Watch it.

With contradiction comes fear.

If you are awareness be aware.??‍♂️

Wisdom is taking your own advice. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 hours ago, Dodo said:

Wisdom is taking your own advice. 

:) Well I would say that would be wise. 

On 5/20/2018 at 10:41 PM, Dodo said:

What if I say there are no dualistic movements? 

I would ask you if you were referring to real or unreal movements. I would ask you if an illusion can still be a fact. And then I would recommend you inquiring into those questions, but in the form of self reflection, and not in the form of abstraction, like books and or an authority. 

only thought may say there are?

That's right:)

But thought is movement and a very persistent movement at that.

You've already posted something like this, that duality doesn't exist/ is an illusion or something in previous posts... But turns out you don't stand by your words? 

Duality is an illusion but even when one who may ”know” that, it still often continues to dominate every step we take in our daily life. One can ”believe in and know” nonduality very well yet they may still be moving in a dualistic manner. One will say they known oneness yet every action they take implies separateness, and expressed dualistically.

Knowing nonduality and actually ending duality in one's self is dramatically different indeed. To acquire and accumulate nondual teachings is quite different than putting all ones energy into self knowledge and self understanding, which sees and negates all positive action “duality”...In self reflection we learn all aspects of oneself and in that there is a maintaining a choiceless attention to innatention. This the essence of awareness.

You actually believe duality is possible?

Duality and belief have much in common. Both movments of divison. Both movements of contradiction, both movements of fear. Actually both are really one and the same movement.

This becomes quite apparent when we explore/observe ourselves with diligent religiosity. 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

:) Well I would say that would be wise. 

I would ask you if you were referring to real or unreal movements. I would ask you if an illusion can still be a fact. And then I would recommend you inquiring into those questions, but in the form of self reflection, and not in the form of abstraction, like books and or an authority. 

That's right:)

But thought is movement and a very persistent movement at that.

Duality is an illusion but even when one who may ”know” that, it still often continues to dominate every step we take in our daily life. One can ”believe in and know” nonduality very well yet they may still be moving in a dualistic manner. One will say they known oneness yet every action they take implies separateness, and expressed dualistically.

Knowing nonduality and actually ending duality in one's self is dramatically different indeed. To acquire and accumulate nondual teachings is quite different than putting all ones energy into self knowledge and self understanding, which sees and negates all positive action “duality”...In self reflection we learn all aspects of oneself and in that there is a maintaining a choiceless attention to innatention. This the essence of awareness.

Duality and belief have much in common. Both movments of divison. Both movements of contradiction, both movements of fear. Actually both are really one and the same movement.

This becomes quite apparent when we explore/observe ourselves with diligent religiosity. 

non-duly noted 

It's been a pleasure chatting

btw, smileys are egoic!! :) 

^ see? The smileys when you're explaining something make it look like what you're saying is the ultimate truth and no-one dare talk shit! :) <see? :P 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

13 minutes ago, Dodo said:

non-duly noted 

It's been a pleasure chatting

btw, smileys are egoic!! :) 

^ see? The smileys when you're explaining something make it look like what you're saying is the ultimate truth and no-one dare talk shit! :) <see? :P 

Watch that fear, it will get ya:)

IS THIS BETTER???

OR THIS ???

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Mikael89 said:

You just told him to be afraid.

??‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Watch that fear, it will get ya:)

IS THIS BETTER???

OR THIS ???

In the absense of fear, there is only Love.

Your words are true. The joy of being is love, the opposite of fear.

Loved that smiley tho :) Not confrontational <3 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

22 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Your words are true. The joy of being is love, the opposite of fear.

Ah watch it though my friend...love is not the opposite of fear. There is no opposite to love. 

Opposites are with the field of duality. 

example, this is what we do. We see ”hate”in the world/society, then we invent its oppsosite the idea “Love” and escape the fact “hate” to the idea of “love”.. This is the way the conditioned mind/thought moves.

To escape the fact “hate” to the idea “Love” is to remain in hate. This is a great example of the immorality of what society deems moral. 

In the field of opposites “duality” love is not. 

Love, beauty, joy, compassion, creativity, “TRUTH” has no opposite. These are whole and not divisive qualities. 

So there is no opposite to love. If there is that is not love.

When we learn about ourselves very deeply this is the case. Until then all an abstraction and dualistic.

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Speaking of love, is it possible to be wise and in love at the same time? 

Or is wisdom mind and love absence of mind? 

And therefore not compatible? 

I feel like wisdom and truth goes together, just as love and truth goes together. 

But wisdom belong to the faculty of the mind it seems? And love belong to the faculty of NO mind, hence the faculty of nothingness. 

Please help me out here. 

Also@Faceless Thanks for your long and beautiful PM to me. Your approach to the subjects of "soul" and "reincarnation" was very interesting and rings very true to me. 

Thanks @Faceless !

Namaste. :) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Wisdom is the result of understanding the whole of thought/mind. Only truth sees the whole.

Truth operates on thought to make it run straight and rational. Not bias, crooked, disorderly. 

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

I feel like wisdom and truth goes together, just as love and truth goes together. 

Wisdom is born of truth. infintie intelligence..... love, creativity, compassion, joy, beauty all from TRUTH. All actually one and the same.

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

But wisdom belong to the faculty of the mind it seems? And love belong to the faculty of NO mind, hence the faculty of nothingness. 

No. The essense of wisdom does not come from mind. It comes from truth. But when truth operates in mind to make it run straight/orderly that truth is expressing itself in the form of wisdom.

The action of Truth operates in mind.

Wisdom “action of mind/thought” is the expression, “action of truth”...That make sense? 

For example, the general pattern that takes place...

Usualy there is a movement of thought “knowledge, experience, through memory or recollection “identity/self.”...  In this thought is always limited to that memory, knowledge, and experience. So every action is determined by the content/movement of ones consciousness “memory/and psychological biases. 

But when one sees/understands the whole of thought/psychological entity “the me” then in that understanding thought quiets and makes space for truth to act. The mind is usualy so cluttered and full truth is not able to act.

So then the pattern is quite different. 

The pattern is not any more thought then action, but is perception which is the essence of “truth” and in that perception there is an action in of itself. So there is no interval of thought and then action. Hints duality. If there is thought then action that implies choice. Thought chooses. Thought is fragmented, mechanical, divisive. Then comes contradiction, confusion, and then conflict. 

The perception is the action hints

“WHOLE” nondualisitc. 

Not seperated and cut into two parts, but one holistic movement. This is where the word holy was born. To be whole, not fragmented.

Edited by Faceless

Only a mind/consciousness with NO-THING in it, is capable of love/and that creative movement of centerlessness. 

NOTHINGNESS

Edited by Faceless

Rationalism has nothing to do with truth/wisdom

@Mikael89

There needs to be a comprehension of what I’m saying first buddy. 

Just follow along as we talk about this. Maybe it will just click.:)

But thought/self must be understood to really see what’s being said. 

Edited by Faceless