Charlotte

Meditation letting go

12 posts in this topic

Thought I'd share this because I love this guy and also helpful vid.

Peace ❤️

45 minutes ago, Outer said:

Wait, how does this help?

Outer, stop being so bloody negative ? if it helps one person on here then to me that's helping and being helpful ?

@Nahm  ?

Mind in body, body on cushion.

He is my second Bald Yoda. Good old Mingyur :) He is great at easing noobies into sitting and letting go.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Outer 90% of humanity don't even meditate, let alone even comprehend enlightenment. Bald Yoda and his videos are very valuable, that is why he makes them.

Humanity has to start somewhere.

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

@Outer  That's a fair enough BUT there is a journey towards enlightenment, you can't just 'get enlightened' there's a beautiful spiritual journey towards it and this video is outlining ways in which to do so. 

@SoothedByRain  People have to start somewhere @Outer  Such a broad statement saying 

16 hours ago, Outer said:

Why be an ego?

Because at this exact moment 'I'am not enlightened, although 'I' take steps every single day to be aware of ego and to deconstruct it. 

Edited by Charlotte

18 hours ago, Outer said:

It's useless because it's not in the context of becoming Enlightened. He's trying to teach egos to not be egos, which is the problem with meditation.

Meditation is never useless in the context of becoming enlightened, Leo petting a rock with a feather comes to mind. What is useless however, is holding a belief that x type of meditation is useless in the context of becoming enlightened. Not because of the content of the belief (I understand your particular point), but because it is a belief. Beliefs are always late, reality is NOW.

So what you should 

No, no one should anything. Another belief.

17 hours ago, SoothedByRain said:

Bald Yoda 

+1

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

Because at this exact moment 'I'am not enlightened, although 'I' take steps every single day to be aware of ego and to deconstruct it. 

Why you insist you need to take steps towards something, especially if you know it is not there? Isn't that just insanity? What are you trying to become aware of, if you know that that thing is not there? There is something to kill only if you want to believe so.

(I also understand what you are trying to say, just a reminder ;P)

Edited by molosku

5 minutes ago, molosku said:

(I also understand what you are trying to say, just a reminder ;P)

You know what I mean, it's hard to translate this into language without falling into a trap, I know what I mean and so do you so ?

Why be an ego?

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice picture.