Faceless

Is the pursuit to become enlightened an escape??

29 posts in this topic

@Truth 

7 hours ago, Truth said:

Just wants to point out everyone metaphysical implications 

projection my dear friend. you do this a lot. 

Edited by thehero

it's also a matter of mental health.

unborn Truth

On 5/15/2018 at 11:02 PM, Faceless said:

Is this an escape from everyday life?? 

From all our psychological problems?? 

From the confusion and conflict of relationship?? 

For me, pursuing enlightenment is a way to see and know what is the truth about life, about you about the world.. what is truth , we ask questions about life, because we just come here without knowledge about existence.. why you are here, why am i here.. who am i really? After all ,all your knowledge is only based on your parents, society and culture.. how do you know that source is true? You believe it by blind faith.. you don't know really what it is......  if you know what is truth for every questions you may think of, atleast your actions and expressions of them is based on truth 

Have you asked yourself, what is the reason that I am not happy and I have mental or psychological issues? What is this? Is this the very nature of human being? , what is a human being? Who are they? How can I express myself to build a relationship? What is the relationship? You relate to each other unconsciously, you don't know what you are doing after all...

Edited by John Iverson

1 hour ago, thehero said:

@Truth 

projection my dear friend. you do this a lot. 

lol it's always a projection. that's how you get feedback. 

Memento Mori

@Truth And what does your feedback tell you?
Perhaps you could both listen to your projections for a while instead of accusing each other of whatever you're accusing?
Hmm, @Faceless?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

17 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Truth And what does your feedback tell you?
Perhaps you could both listen to your projections for a while instead of accusing each other of whatever you're accusing?
Hmm, @Faceless?

Well, your feedback says "it's wrong to make projections and accusing people of something." But is that true? Or is this "more of my projections" *feedback please*

Me and @Faceless are cool, if he was offended I'm pretty sure he'd let me know in some form, but I haven't seen it yet.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Just now, Truth said:

But is that true? 

It's not wrong to accuse other people of things. It's endless fun.
Sorry for interrupting.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Thats my superpower. I'm psychologically indestructible :)

Besides why would I be offended??‍♂️

Edited by Faceless

Is the pursuit to become enlightened an escape??

To me, it started as curiosity. I really wanted to know how the world works.
Then I came to be interested how I work.
Then, there was the first awakening when I stumbled into something I didn't quite understand.
After that, there was more curious thinking. Then, there was the second awakening.
Then I learned the concept of Enlightenment.
Then, there was third, fourth and fifth awakening.
Now is now. I have nobody to think with and I don't know what enlightenment is.