Key Elements

What a lack of exercise can do to you eventually...

11 posts in this topic

How do you plan to stay motivated on a daily basis throughout your life?

@Key Elements I’m lucky because movement is one of the inherent things that I love to do a lot.

Might make my life purpose around this.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, Max_V said:

Might make my life purpose around this.

Definitely! Me too. I think whatever life purpose a person has, eating healthy and exercise can be incorporated. 

Whole Food Diet

Exercise

Fresh Water

Fresh Air

Sunshine/Exposure

Rest/Sleep

Keep those active and in balance = Thrive and never get sick again!

B R E A T H E

Not true. 

I was a hardcore into sports, mainly heavy weights and cycling. 

The most benefits from sport in my experience is walking a couple of hours in the forest every day, stretching and use the hands to hang on a tree. 

Gym and Running will kill you in the long run. Never use sport shoes (coushins kill), only strictly flat soil ones or barefoot. 

2 hrs? That's a good amount of time. The type of healthy exercise I was thinking of is just walking at an incline for 1 hr -- going up & down stairs, and hills, and in between, lifting a few weights, doing treadmill, or whatever you prefer, on a daily basis for the rest of one's life. Of course stretch before doing this to prevent cramps. This could also be talked about in the LP in some way.

On 13/05/2018 at 1:20 PM, Quanty said:

Gym and Running will kill you in the long run.

Totally agree with this... But I would say the hardcore types.

yes..i used to do super hardcore crossfit 90 minutes 3-4 times a week for 2 years....yes i got insanely ripped, but i got slight insomnia and my muscles started giving out last year, trouble concentrating, etc. So I stopped immediately. 

@rounder Anything that arises out of creativity, i like running, rebounding, pushups, monkey bars, swimming, basketball, hand stands, sprinting, anything from relaxing yoga/qi-gong/tai chi to extreme stunts/sports. I do anything that creates enjoyment and makes me feel alive :)

I've always been this way though, i can never stick to doing one thing, i always switch it up if something becomes routine/repetitive it becomes like a ritual and i lose interest so i like new things to keep things flowing and exciting :)

B R E A T H E

On 17/05/2018 at 1:43 AM, moon777light said:

yes..i used to do super hardcore crossfit 90 minutes 3-4 times a week for 2 years....yes i got insanely ripped, but i got slight insomnia and my muscles started giving out last year, trouble concentrating, etc. So I stopped immediately. 

omg, gigigig, super, mlg player xD xdxd xdx