Emne

The most effective meditation technique

31 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Until time “the doer” ends actually you are not beyond the dream. You are the dream telling itself that you are not the dream. This is how the subtle non proprioceptive nature of thought functions....It will attribute to itself an independent exsisrence. This is the center “the self” created by thought, attributing to itself as being separate from the movement of thought. Do you see what Im getting at. 

That is a movement of thought. A doing. That is a movement of the doer through “the knower/knowledge” and volition/will 

This is doing something/action on the part of the center. 

This is very tricky. But once this is seen in its totality only then has time ceased and therefore non doing/non action. 

1) My head hurts trying to understand... I'm not a smart guy. 

2) You have to get in the matrix to talk about the possibility of going outside of the matrix. What I'm pointing to is not the pointer.

The explanation is a movement of thought. Am I doing it? That's the question. 

Who am I ? 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

1) My head hurts trying to understand... I'm not a smart guy. 

That makes two of us then. 

Im not smart either. Hehe

Thats my point:)

Time must end to see what is being explained. Never the less the “do nothing” non method is essential. I just think that understanding the movement of time/thought must understood to navigate through and identify movements of time. That way there is a fully a “doing nothing” taking place. 

Im with you my friend. And thank you for discussing. I appreciate it??

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

That makes two of us then. 

Im not smart either. Hehe

Thats my point:)

Time must end to see what is being explained. Never the less the “do nothing” non method is essential. I just think that understanding the movement of time/thought must understood to navigate through and identify movements of time. That way there is a tully “do nothing” taking place. 

Im with you my friend. And thank you for discussing. I appreciate it??

I enjoyed it too, food for thought awareness

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

I enjoyed it too, food for thought awareness

?

The more I made meditation anal and effortful the less I was motivated to do it.

So now i see it as something fun, i do the "do nothing" meditation and do whatever meditation I want within that, so somethimes I drift to focusing on my breathe and sometimes I do self enquiry.

I let my subconscious mind do what it feels like, in return meditation feels effortless and more pleasurable.

If it is a good session my f**king body literally dissolves to the point i can't feel anything but I'm pure awareness, at which point no words can describe it.

It's the greatest feeling I felt, but I can't call it enlightenment because I can't function as a human being in that mode, because there is no ego. I call it tripping on blissfulness lol. I still have no idea what true enlightenment because all these guru's do is contradict each other and saying opposite things, so words are pointless.

Edited by blazed

When you are in meditation 24/7. When you can live life like most people yet remain in meditation the whole time. I only experience this when i fasted on water while meditation 80-90% of the day and after the 5th or 7th day onwards, i realized sitting was pointless as i was already in constant meditation. Those few weeks i evolved more than any other time in my life. It felt like i had evolved thousands of years within a few weeks.

Osho also claimed he had mastered this 24/7 meditation state.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Let go.

Drop all effort, relax entirely.

Quit identifying with any aspect of your experience.

Observe your experience disspasionately, non judgementally, not thinking about it.

Add nothing to your experience.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

14 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

Drop all effort, relax entirely.

Is this effort ?? Hehe 

32 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

Quit identifying with any aspect of your experience.

Thats right friend.  :)

When you identify with the experience it’s the same as identifying with memory-the knower or ego. 

Without that movement of time/memory the non judgmental/dispassionate cessation of movement will come naturally, and there will be no adding.

Assuming one is has no motive prior to this...

Nice advice @InfinitePotential9_9

Edited by Faceless

I got one semi-customized from hackself.org and it has worked better than the random meditation habits I've failed with in the past.