Slade

Raw Meat Diet - 2 Months Update

8 posts in this topic

Some of you asked me to keep you updated on my progress with this diet so here it is. 

For the last two months my diet has consisted of raw meat, raw milk, raw honey, raw rotten meat and kefir. I haven’t been perfect with it, I’ve caved and eaten some cookies as well as when I was out of town I had to drink pasteurized milk instead of raw milk but only for about a week. 

Heres what I eat on a daily basis;

1lb of raw meat (steak, heart, or liver) 

1 gallon of grass fed raw milk 

3 tbsp of raw honey (I usually mix it in with a cup of milk and it is DELICIOUS!)

2 cups of kefir that I make from my raw milk. (Kefir is supposedly a probiotic powerhouse)

A bite or two of raw rotten steak (about two months old now), not every day but maybe 2 or 3 times/week. 

I started this diet after hearing about the work of Aajonus Vonderplanitz and a few other people on YouTube that follow it as well. I haven’t noticed too much of a difference but there are a few things I want to point out. 

On a vegan diet, my body felt hollow and anytime I worked out I absolutely dreaded it. I wasn’t a clean vegan by any means, however once I started eating meat again I noticed that I had so much more strength to exercise and it actually became enjoyable again. My body doesn’t feel hollow anymore, I feel quite dense and full. My skin has cleared up, I hardly get acne anymore. My eyes also seem to be whiter and I get less redness.

I’ve been on a bulk the last two months so I’ve been eating a surplus of calories, however since I’m eating raw fat I’m gaining weight but also leaning out at the same time. From what I’ve heard, eating fat helps you to lean out because your body doesn’t need to hold onto fat to protect itself when it’s getting enough fat consistently.

Other than that I don’t feel too different. I’m young anyways so it may be harder for me to feel the effects of switching diets. I have noticed that drinking milk can make me feel kind of tired. I’ve heard it has something to do with the fact that when we’re babies we wake up to drink milk and then go back to sleep. I feel like there may be something in the milk that triggers us to make us sleepy. Not too sure just a thought. 

I mainly wanted to post this to show people that I’m still alive after two months on this diet. Haha I actually had a friend get salmonella recently, from a salad. Oh the irony.

If you want to learn more about this diet I suggest reading We want to live by Aajonus Vonderplanitz and check out some people on YouTube like Melissa Henig, Sv3rige, and Frank Tufano. 

I hope you are feeling okay my darling. You can eat whatever you want. Eat raw meat until it no longer serves you, your heart will tell you, and transition to another diet. Remaining fixed in anything is a form of stagnation, so I’d highly recommend you change things up. 

In honour if loving your heart, and being an example to others that perhaps a raw meat diet can be legitimate, I challenge you to for a week eat only vegetables, fruit, nuts, and/seeds (healthy vegan) to see, with your experience with meat, if such a diet would serve you better. I say this because you can be an unhealthy vegan which is only a bit less taxing for your digestive system/body against the average American diet in terms of nutrient/vitamin deficiency.

In regards to your sources I know that Sv3rige has a mental illness as @pluto can attest to. I’ve kept an open mind and watched some of his videos and noticed that he ate a low-quality vegan diet, and had gone on a 30 day fast while exercising to achieve higher states of consciousness leading to his hospitalization. How can you trust such a mans word? To let him tell you how to run your life, on what basis? If you watch his videos overtime, the information he provides isn’t consistent, and his claims are flat out scientifically incorrect when talking about cholesterol. Our bodies already produce all the cholesterol we need naturally, so any extra from meat causes an imbalance, and raises the risk of the build up of cholesterol in the arteries leading to heart disease etc. Dr Michael Gregor is a great source for this. 

If you were open minded enough to have raw meat then be open minded enough to explore the benefits of a whole plant based vegan diet, and why meat isn’t scientifically recommended. The only negative I find in this is loosing a bit of the identity you built around “I am a raw meat eater”. You are the infinite consciousness in human form who came here to love this planet like no human before, not anything as so limiting as that. Here is a terrific start: 

I myself drink urine instead of water, so I know how it feels for everyone to say you are wrong or crazy. But I did months of research on both sides of the argument, cause it’s my long term health, and I then tested it by spending a week on distilled water then a week on urine. Longer would have been better. 

So have some fun and do the comparisons scientifically and experientially, then write back for us to see :) Wish you all of the best, and for you to have the boundless health you have always dreamed of having. May you be blessed with the light of the divine that lives inside your heart. It knows what you should eat, if only you can hear it’s messages!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Please be careful. Yes Human body is superior in adaptation qualities to most other living species but we are not felines my friend. We are not designed to consume meat. Thus why Cooking and Fermentation were created. Raw is always best in any category i believe but you still have to use common universal sense here.

We thrive on mostly whole plant based foods and those extremely small percentage of people who fail on this lifestyle simply aren't "educated" enough to nourish themselves properly and effectively live by the lifestyle. Its easy to do it with very heavy and caloric rich foods like meat and animal products and get by but you are cutting your life out by at least 25 - 50% and only surviving not actually thriving.

If you truly care about health, longevity and well-being you should take the energetic approach not the lazy one. There is a reason why the healthiest and longest living "thriving" people around the world always consume a diet which consists of at least 80% whole plant-based foods. Its never more animal/meat than plants with these centenarians and groups/tribes found all over the world and this alone should say enough about humanoid species and our biologically appropriate diet/lifestyle.

Thank you for sharing but please always educate properly before jumping into things as they can sometimes be fatal. Hope you find what works best for you. Will help if needed.

B R E A T H E

Good for you brother, glad you are still well. Not going to start another raw meat vs vegan fight but i do have to admit that seeing Sv3rige as an authority in nutrition might not be the best way forward That guy is a pathological liar who has been debunked by many youtubers. 

May all the diseases stay away from your path. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Slade Interesting report. I eat a whole-food vegan diet, so I always get a little triggered when I see people talking about raw meat diets but i'm not here to criticise or hate. I'm always open to new information and opinions. If your body feels good from eating more meat then go for it.

It's becoming quite clear to me that some people just don't do well on a plant based diet. A fully plant based diet is not for everyone unfortunately. I'm unsure exactly as to why this is.

I'm sure the huge varieties in body physiology, quality of foods, environments etc around the world will all play a part. I assume atleast some people who start a plant based diet just aren't eating enough calories and/or getting the required nutrients/vitamins. But there's certainly some people who even if they are eating a sufficiently healthy plant-based diet, they still don't do well. Clearly you are one of them. Maybe some people just can't extract the necessary nutrients from plants as well as other people. 

Saying this, I doubt that a fully raw animal food diet is the solution. Just introduce some organic free-range beef or some organic chicken into your diet a few times a week. Surely that is a more sustainable, healthy, nutritious, and importantly tasty diet? Are you telling me you'll never eat a fresh ripe mango, or a freshly picked vine tomato ever again? My god, I couldn't imagine it. 

Here are my immediate concerns (albeit assumptions) with a raw animal food diet:

Surely there are some serious long-term negative health effects?
It's highly unethical. 
Are we really built to eat raw animals foods? I'm skeptical, but I could be wrong.
Surely the raw meat and god forbid the rotten meat tastes like hell? 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

yooo pls be careful. the bacteria on that 2 month rotten meat tho :( 

Cant you at least cook it to be rare? instead of going fully raw? 

Kudos to you for sharing this alternative perspective on a forum of mostly vegans. O.o Just make sure to get blood work if you're going to do this for the long haul. (Don't want to end up like Shawn Baker...)

As I like to explore opposing perspectives and test things out for myself, I also did the raw meat and eggs thing.

Energy levels were great, I felt strong, and my skin cleared up. Raw meat also digests really smoothly. But after a few weeks, I didn't feel quite right. I was never fully satiated, no matter how much steak or honey I ate. I had the same problem with the ketogenic diet. Then, of course, there's the constipation factor, which is never fun. 

Then I tested what @Solace mentioned and started to drink my urine. After a urine fast, my cravings for meat completely disappeared, and I began to crave fruits and starchy things. Naturally, I gravitated back to WFPB eating (plus drinking the morning wee). We'll see how long this lasts.

The diet world is a strange, strange place... 

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Michael569 Its sad because Sv3rige used to be quite awake and normal in the past, if you watch his older videos with black hair even though he deleted most for some reason he still has a few good ones when he was more sane(shall we say), something terrible happened to him, he has traits of multiple neurological disorders the more i observe him the more i feel sorry for him lately.

B R E A T H E