Dinesh Karki

Pimples

15 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Dinesh Karki said:

how to get rid of pimples?

My sister used proactive solution a long time ago. Seemed to work the best out of all the products she tried. She even didn’t have to use it after a few months. 

Might be worth looking into. 

Edited by Faceless

proactive works for a few months but acne is known to come back, plus it doesnt treat the root cause.

Whats your diet like? stress levels? sleeping habits? all of these are important to getting rid of acne.

18 hours ago, Faceless said:

My sister used proactive solution a long time ago. Seemed to work the best out of all the products she tried. She even didn’t have to use it after a few months. 

Might be worth looking into. 

I tried many product including proactive. But they didn't worked for me. Thanks for suggestion

17 hours ago, moon777light said:

Whats your diet like? stress levels? sleeping habits? all of these are important to getting rid of acne

Usually my diet looks like this, We eat two times rice and In lunch sometime we eat mo:mo, chicken, noodles etc. I don't know about my stress levels. Do you have acne?

@Dinesh Karki

Age, stress levels, and diet most likely add to it. But I would say genes are the biggest reason. 

I had acne early in my life. Went through puberty way earlier than others. People made fun. This at the time seemed stressful but I learned a lot from it in observation of my own psyche. I do get it occasionally on my back still and I’m 34 now. 

I run hot. Sweat easy, and seem to process fluids faster than usual. This might have something to do with it. 

I wouldn’t worry to much about it.

Afterall If you are aware of the nature of thinking all such problems seem very insignificant anymore. In fact psychological problems don’t exsist anymore for you. That’s the good news?

Edited by Faceless

proactive worked for me after like a month, and I still have some acne but its a lot better. I think I heard somewhere that dairy was a huge cause of acne for some people?... Not sure though may want to research that one.

1 hour ago, Dinesh Karki said:

Usually my diet looks like this, We eat two times rice and In lunch sometime we eat mo:mo, chicken, noodles etc. I don't know about my stress levels. Do you have acne?

for stress was the biggest factor. Back in highschool i had some acne on my chin but nothing bad, then when i moved abroad for university my entire face broke out from the stress, really reaally bad acne allover cheeks and forehead. fast forward a few years to today & my skin is clear, i just have a few scars on my cheeks. WHat i did was manage my stress levels and my eating. Dairy & sugar are the main 2 factors for acne. Make sure you check the label of something before you eat it, because i guarantee its stuffed with sugar. They put sugar even into bacon these days. Make sure you eat lots of greens. At least 2 cups a day and your skin will start looking better. 

90% of toxins are released through your skin. If you’re getting acne, it’s because you’re consuming something toxic. 

Read We Want To Live by Aajonus Vonderplanitz 

Cut out wheat/dairy and processed foods/sweets/sodas ect... Eat more fruits/veggies, exercise daily, spend less time on artificial lighting/screens(stagnation=acid=acne). Sweat things out. Get Active, Sunlight, Lots of water. Lots of berries = Antioxidants.

I stopped using creams years ago they are pointless and temporary. The diet/lifestyle changes made them all vanish really quick and probably stop masturbating.

As Slade said above.

B R E A T H E

Care about how you feel more than anything else. That’ll align your food choices, your inner monologue, etc. It’ll take a while, and suck at first, but then you’ll be free. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE