Crystalous

A message from the god(lsd trip report)

12 posts in this topic

Hooooolly infinite shit.Allright my second really big trip from the psychedelic substance lsd.I experienced infinity so many times i can't even remember...it was like i was experiencing infinity the whole time.I saw god...Holy fucking shit consciousness is everything i am consciousness alive too ...if i become conscious of my conschiousness i am becoming the god, i am having all the knowledge in the universe inside me.Because i am the universe.It was really powerful life changing experience it was just two blotters of Lsd.It gives me power to continue growing my mental power and become the matter i truly am.I was hearing psychedelic progressive trance in the trip.Psychedelics are nice to empower you if you want to be powerful.

Whats the message from the god? Clickbait ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Im done with trying to find whats already here ??

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

38 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Yes it is already here.

Quit searching.

It's inside of u.

so true <3 but getting there, getting there .. it's like running away from the dark, not realizing it's your own shadowxD

whatever arises, love that

can you describe the experience of going from human ignorance to god absolut knowledge? is it a realization? An epiphany. Something was unveiled?

I will describe it.First i was lost in infinity everything was consciousness i was a little bit confused.And i said wait a minute i want the light i want the good, where is the good in this entire chaotic infinity.After a little bit i saw that consciousness is only one and everything is made by it.You are made by it too you are consciousness.An enlightened person is the same matter with a criminal but the criminal is not conscious.Enlightenment means to fully understand your consciousness...you have to become conscious of your consciousness by doing that you experience and understand what consciousness is --->what everything is and you are becoming the light, the God, the infinity.You are already it but if you see it you will become it.Be conscious of everything you are doing.Practice the mindfulness Leos super powerful technique <3 

Edited by Crystalous
Grammar

Today i was detached from myself.I took half a blotter and the illusion of my ego is even more lower.I am just experiencing my feelings, I do not feel its me i am just experiencing my emotions.I just feel the feeling ...I hope it will continue grow day by day.I also felt like when i am speaking to other human beings i am speaking to my own consiousness like it was never been separate.I also believe i experienced the power of sexual energy in my trip it was a really powerful energy that came to me through vision.I had an ercetion while i was experiencing it.

Pretty crazy shit when awareness turns in on itself and sees that there's nothing there 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

Man it gave me so much power.I have become a laser beam i wonder for how long it will last.Psychedelics are the most powerful tool humanity can use to become more conscious Peace and Love infinity