egoless

Separate self fully collapsed

77 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, egoless said:

Tripping was only good on initial stages. I only tripped several times on truffles/shrooms only (moderate doses) ;) I don’t know why but all of them were very very profound ones. I experienced what other people experience on 5 meo DMT... Once I got the lessons I completely dropped tripping. And in my experience dropping it was great choice. There is a trap to become dependent on the experiences of tripping. Maybe you also start to conceptualize those experiences when you are sober and cling to them. Chase them, trying to achieve... 

the only answer is complete letting go of any attachment. Complete relaxation of the self...

maybe you already started with a high level of awareness? my experiences became deeper with increasing ground level awareness as week, even on quite low doses. that's fantastic! I guess your intuition told you once you've got the message hang up the phone?  I can see the value in that. :) 

I hope Kriya can teach me how to properly let go from any attachments and how to quiet my mind ..

whatever arises, love that

9 hours ago, egoless said:

thoughts and emotions will never stop.

I would question that assumption..

9 hours ago, egoless said:

I am feeling it constantly now. And it comes from within. 

Just curious, if you could specify, what do you mean by "it comes from within?" Within what? Thanks again for sharing and for patience with questions. 

17 minutes ago, iamme said:

I would question that assumption..

of course you may question everything. Including that the sun will rise tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, iamme said:

Just curious, if you could specify, what do you mean by "it comes from within?" Within what? Thanks again for sharing and for patience with questions. 

the closest explanation would be inner body. but it does not really have a "place". It feels like the source is infinitely deep within your whole experience. It permeates everything.

@phoenix666 I naturally questioned the existence and reality my whole life. even when I was little kid. I used to study the nature and insects with great curiosity when I was little.

Edited by egoless

11 minutes ago, egoless said:

the closest explanation would be inner body. but it does not really have a "place". It feels like the source is infinitely deep within your whole experience. It permeates everything.

@phoenix666

I'm happy with this, thanks :)

Anyone know how to remove @user from a reply? I tried to delete it with no success. 

All the search is over. I know the unmanifested, limitlessness, in every thing. 

Edited by egoless

1 hour ago, egoless said:

All the search is over. I know the unmanifested, limitlessness, in every thing. 

Nice to hear. what practice did you do?

33 minutes ago, Nahm said:

#metoo

I did a lot. I am very skeptical. ;) 

19 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Nice to hear. what practice did you do?

Combination, not having defined path or teacher, not getting attached to theories and concepts of Enlightenment, neither states, critical thinking, meditation, lots of inquiry and contemplation, reading, researching techniques, letting go and surrendering to the universe. Intention. Prioritizing the truth. 

Edited by egoless

Keep up the good work.  You work hard, that's good.  What you work on is what you improve.  Personal Development is a lifelong path.  Growth has no limit.  You're a trooper!  That's good.  You're been growing right alongside me for as long as I can remember now.  I pay attention to things that are going on.  It's noticeable.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

There is much deeper to go. No-self is just the start.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is much deeper to go. No-self is just the start.

Agree. Search and self inquiry is over. But post awakening sadhana is inevitable anyways. 

Edited by egoless

@egoless Did you become conscious of why reality exists? Of what it is?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Did you become conscious of why reality exists? Of what it is?

yes yes yes :D it does not.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless Very good

I wonder wtf should I do now :) 

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Keep up the good work.  You work hard, that's good.  What you work on is what you improve.  Personal Development is a lifelong path.  Growth has no limit.  You're a trooper!  That's good.  You're been growing right alongside me for as long as I can remember now.  I pay attention to things that are going on.  It's noticeable.  

Side by side warriors :D