Charlotte

LP and 'feeling' ?

12 posts in this topic

Starting college in September to study psychology. 

2 months ago I was sure this is what I wanted. Since then I feel I've grown somewhat. 

Presently... I have an odd, deep, weird feeling this isn't what I'm supposed to do for my LP, I cannot explain the feeling, it feels intuition, gut whatever you want to call it. I feel something bigger/deeper is waiting BUT I can't just make a decision based on this feeling surely? I can't just say "no, I'm not going because I feel I need to do something else, I don't know when I'll be doing the something else but I just can't go".

I'm not going to lie I'm a little confused and baffled but at the same time really excited because I know I'll do whatever is presented to me. 

Would you continue with college and see what happens? 

I don't know, you can only know this. You won't get answer fast. I would stay for at least 1 month. :)

Better embrace the confusion! I have the same with my college. I just don't know if I want to go there, but I plan to go anyway and see what happens. 

Edited by Amadeusz

@Amadeusz Thanks for your input! Appreciate it :) 

Yeah I think I'll still plan to go because I somehow feel that the 'greater LP' I know is coming will require me to continue with the decisions I have already made. This is all part of the journey. 

Thank again & good luck!

♥️

@Charlotte The best thing that I could think of is just to start. Start selling something of your interest, and later on, the idea of improving it will come. This is what I did, and there is a link to a good starters book to that post. I read it twice. It helped me discover my LP.

The hint is: if you could make some money off of your interest, that's a clue to where to go. Then, you could refine it as you go along. 

As for your major, you could always change it, right? If you have a hint on what to do for your LP because you took action on it, you will automatically pick subjects related to your major. Hope this helps. Ask me if you have more questions.

@Charlotte Still go, it’ll lead to the next piece, and if you don’t like it, stick with it and you’ll know a lot more about what you want to do. Then start doing it while going to school. You really can’t get it wrong. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Charlotte Have you taken Leo's LP course?

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

8 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I feel something bigger/deeper is waiting BUT I can't just make a decision based on this feeling surely?

I'm not saying you should, but you definitely can. Feelings are a form of guidance.

What else feels good to do right now?

8 minutes ago, aurum said:

I'm not saying you should, but you definitely can. Feelings are a form of guidance.

What if you feel very horny?

@Key Elements @Amadeusz(ignore name tag sorry amadeusz).

Keyelements, thank you for sharing. I'll definitely buy the book. 

@Nahm  Noted, I'll go, thank you Nahm.

@Robert No

26 minutes ago, aurum said:

I live, breath, eat, sleep personal development and consciousness work, literally, nothing else feels good whosoever. When I say "a deeper/bigger LP" I mean something related to spirituality/psychology still but maybe something deeper, more spiritual based, it's hard to put it into words ?, maybe some sort of teacher. I've made my initial connection with the universe, the devine, Brahman and I have 'a sense' that I am capable of achieving bigger things than myself. 

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

What if you feel very horny?

Go get laid

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

When I say "a deeper/bigger LP" I mean something related to spirituality/psychology still but maybe something deeper, more spiritual based, it's hard to put it into words ?, maybe some sort of teacher

Considering you're on this forum and even asking these questions, I'd say it's very possible.

@aurum I will stick to my original decision because I feel it will be necessary and I will be aware of what direction I am pulled in and accept whatever is presented to me in the present moment. 

Thanks for your opinion/help/time ♥️