egoless

My LP seems unrealistic...

9 posts in this topic

I have too many barriers towards my LP. I understand that many of those barriers are psychological but still... Anyone has good experience how to overcome these barriers and risk to jump in the unknown? 

Telling us your life purpose and the barriers would make giving advice easier.

As for advice, I am just discovering my life purpose but if your vision is strong and compelling enough it will motivate you in the hardest times. As Ralph Smart said, you are moving towards your purpose if you can handle the challenges it brings with a smile on your face.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

depends on what the barriers are but just realize that you have to do it in order to achieve it. Its pretty obvious but just sort of doing it here and there or keep waiting for a magic solution is likely not going to happen if you really want to achieve it then take action and do it. Don't just let it stay in your mind. Accept the consequences (of course with responsibility)  

i recommend watching leos vdeo on balance theory vs pratice and then use theory (and then pratice) to overcome the barriers if its because a lack of knowledge you aren't able to do it. It helps to be specific about learning theory to the situation you are in 

Edited by BjarkeT

@egoless Just do it. Make a list of interests and narrow them down to five that you are willing to take actions on. Once you do, it will become clear on what you want to develop into your life purpose. This is my example.

Ty for answers guys.

My LP requires me to become public through youtube maybe. But I dislike publicity. That's one of the main issues.  

4 hours ago, egoless said:

Ty for answers guys.

My LP requires me to become public through youtube maybe. But I dislike publicity. That's one of the main issues.  

Then that is exactly what you should do ?

Challenge and go through your fears

7 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Then that is exactly what you should do ?

Challenge and go through your fears

easier said than done. But yeah of course it is true. And I will... That was my plan from the beginning. Challenging fears always grows me the most.

@egoless Write steps down, and keep breaking those steps down. Get the steps as small as you can. Down to a little part or step for each day. 

If you think about filming and publicity , your monkey mind is getting the best of you (potential future suffering - just thoughts), If you stay present in now, and just do what’s in front of you, know that is all you ever need to do, and appreciate the opportunity for the experience - then when you get to filming, publicity, etc - you’ll be ready and have a ‘ready’ perspective. Life is such a tiny step at a time that if you focus on it for a minute, it’s hilarious. All you’re supposed to do is be present now. You don’t need to work against the grain. Trust the universe and trust in yourself. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE