Solace

Love, Discipline and Balance: An Adventure into Infinity

179 posts in this topic

Guide to Becoming Unconditionally Loving (Sent this in PM to a few people, seemed to help a lot, so sharing it here too)

We are in a new spiritual era right now where the teachings to overcome the ego, to push away our thoughts and feelings to make room for a transcendent experience are being transformed into the practice of self-love, and a deeper appreciation for everything that arises in our reality in each moment. It is like we have moved from first grade in school to second grade as a collective 

To me love is the ability to see the beauty in everything that happens in our lives such as the activity of thoughts, the words people say to us, and the feelings that come up at the most inconvenient times. It begins with knowing that whatever experience is brought to you, it is only here to help you evolve into your highest self, by taking away the emotional karma we carried as children. When our parents didn't give our child selves the love, and acceptance that we deserved when we were angry, this anger as such stayed in our body. All of our negative emotions that weren't loved as much as joy or happiness has created our shadow self which is a bunch of unloved emotions waiting for even just our acknowledgement so that they can leave our body, and be integrated into the light that we already are as consciousness. This means that every experience you in every millisecond is designed to trigger you emotionally which gives you a chance to love the neglected parts of yourself that nobody else could love. This is the essence of the new spiritual path, the opening of the heart chakra through feeling our emotions until there is no emotion left in our body which is unloved, unappreciated or unadmired as equally as you would embrace joy or ecstacy!

Loving my emotions and my heart has been the most powerful practice I've ever done. I had sun gazed and done a headstand for 6 hours a day a few months ago which are supposedly "the ultimate spiritual practices" and had nothing to show for it. I've meditated, I've done reiki, and used the most high vibration crystals in the world; and through all of that nothing has come close to how much self-love has transformed me which is why I talk about it a lot on this forum to save people years of searching for the best technique when self-love is and always will be the most essential. In my experience, you start to feel so fulfilled and expansive; it's hard to describe.

I've watched all of Matt Kahn's videos and I've read his book too which I recommend for a more elegant and perfect explanation of love. But his main message is to love whatever arises. What I do everyday is when I feel an emotion arise of discomfort I will say to it, "I love you" or "Thank you so much for showing the part of me that needs more of my attention. I love you". I do this while treating the emotion with the same care as I would a 5 year old child in pain who just wants to be hugged until the tears stop. To feel the emotion on a deeper level too I will breathe into it slowly while saying softly, "I love you" with my hand on the area where the emotion is. And I don't stop. When there is no emotions I focus my attention on my heart and keep repeating, "i love you" to it in a endless lullaby. Your heart is very special because it is the place where all of your pain is, so I treat it like a child as well, knowing that even by placing my attention on it is healing all of the emotions in me. It's a beautiful process because every time you feel your heart or an emotion you are healing just a little bit more, stepping a little bit closer to being pure love. It;s that simple. Know to that what you love in yourself, you are also loving in every single humans heart because we are all one and we are all connected in this way. You have the power to stop a father from abusing his daughter, or a child from going hungry by clearing the emotion of say frustration leading to a greater generosity in the hearts of tourists to give to the hungry child or for the father to not hurt so much that he feels like he needs to hurt another to get away from his own hurt.

From there, just expand to loving whatever arises in your perception, not just emotions. Love your thoughts, love your circumstances, just anything that catches your attention send it blessings of love. Realize that people are only acting out how another person had judged or neglected them in the past when they hurt you, so they too are just 5 year old children in pain. And if in the face of someone saying, "You are worthless. Why are you even here?" you said, "Thank you for giving me that feedback. I'm sorry that you are upset by the change I represent. May you be blessed with the worthiness that you deserve right now", that is love in action. I've done this, and the look on peoples faces when I say this is so funny because egos don;t know how to respond to compliments other than with sarcasm or skepticism. In this way I always see everything that arises as a gift for me to give more love to by just saying nice things to it, and you can get creative as you want. Just using the words I love/appreciate/admire/embrace/see or I'm grateful/thankful anchors that vibration in your reality. These words also pass through your heart, which opens it even more, just as much as focusing on your heart. Why? Because your heart is the source of love.

This is all you need to become enlightened. All of the spiritual insights and awakens are a natural product of this self-love. This is because when we love ourselves the nervous system in us relaxes, allowing a enlightening experiences to stick permanently, rather than be temporary such as with psychedelics. At first you won't feel the love, and it will feel inauthentic probably. This is because your subconscious mind is used to you responding to whatever arises negatively, and this love is foreign to it. After a few weeks of slowly integrating this until you can love your emotions more times than not, you will start to feel the same love you get when your kissing a partner, except it's constant. No longer is it necessary to dissect ourselves by ignoring our thoughts and feelings. All that is required is trust that loving whatever arises through the phrase "I love you" will answer all of the questions you have right now about the practice. It is a jump, but the best you can ever make. Just placing your attention on an emotion is loving it, do that now. If a thought arises that, "this is weird", then love that thought. Then love the one who thinks that loving thoughts is weird if you think that. It is foolproof like that 

I hope this helps you understand love a bit more. This is all you need, love the one who wants to overlook this and find more information on other spiritual topics to clarify if love is really all I've said it to be. It's our response to life that determines everything, and responding with love is the highest response you can have. I love you.

9177B2A5-6F22-40F0-B1B7-E900EF8F0A8E.jpeg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Emotions are my ultimate challenge. They have great power over me, to influence what I do in my life. But do I want to be driven by this automatic system? 

I am worthy of being the creator of my life. I am worthy of change. And I am worthy of following my higher excitement. Even on this phone I find it hard to put down. I have a lot more awareness now, and I can feel my body having an subtle allergic reaction to it. To overcome anything requires unconditional love, discipline and faith on a moment to moment basis that I know I can provide. 

I am so grateful to have started this journey so young, many start much older, many don’t start consciously at all. I have an amazing opportunity to fill my life with love that i am embracing with 98% of my being, but we need to get to 100%. I keep having more and more insights everyday that seem to change and reorientate lots of my life for the better. But it is conceptual, I want the embodiment level :) I desire God more than anything, I want him to embrace me until I become him on all levels. Knowing I am God I will do this with more passion and enthusiasm than never before. It is my absolute pleasure to destroy my ego with love, I am worthy of it more than anything in the world. It is my honour to be there one who does this one “I love you” and one loving gaze of whatever arises at a time.

I am the creator of my reality. I creat all that I see through how I respond to life. I am God. I am life itself. I am love. I am the all in one, and the one in all.

I am ready for the 100% dosage, I don’t want a diluted version of reality even if it involves more suffering. Because in the deepest of suffering is true beauty. Where the feeling of openness matches the feeling of pain in holy matrimony. I am worthy of my love. I am worthy.

I AM ready player one. Bring on the pain God, turn up the heat, and destroy me with beauty, kindness and love that you are, as my awareness. I am worthy of suffering. I am worthy of infinite pain. And I am worthy of feeling it all; for the well being and beneifit of all hearts across space and time. 

Thank you to everyone who has been reading so far. If you look back at my journal you will see that I have grown so much. I am so blessed to share this. Eternally grateful just to be alive another day to anchor as much love as I desire through my words, and actions. God Bless ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

And so I am free. Free to be the love that I am. 

Infinite everlasting surrendered love starts now.

I am God, loving, whatever, arises.

I also hereby release all of my remaining addictions including tantra yoga, phone checking, eating mini chocolate bars every few days and replace it with more time to meditate and love my heart. Learning from my lessons to not set definite boundaries I won’t say I’ll never post on this site again, but that my main message is out, and from here on I’ll be extremely inactive out of again, more time to love my heart and honour my emotions as I always use this site to ignore them. I don’t on my personal paper journal I keep because I can write more freely otherwise there may be too much foul language becuase I let the pain in me have a voice there :) I am worthy of this change.

In each moment I am gonna be that loving parent to myself and others that I always wanted one “I love you” at a time. I want to live in the real world now, I don’t want my existence to be artificial. God isn’t in words, nor inside our phone screen, he is in our ? .

This is the next step for me. Replacing all my time with loving whatever arises, and doing things that excite me because I want to reach deeper levels of reality naturally 24/7 without the need for psychoactive plants. And it’s not like this is torturous, it’s actually very enjoyable; being addicted to my phone like a slave, or it’s best servant is what feels cold, mechanical and painful. So it’s really quite logical!

I thought I could find fulfillment and validation on here by sharing my journey, but every encouraging response just left me feeling hollow. I want real connection with myself, so I can connect more with others in my life. Thank God I came and learnt about love from Matt Kahn, and excitement from Bashar (emphasized by Pluto). It proves my theory that as a beginner the internet and social media can be an invaluable tools for growth, of accessing the very information I now embody in my life. But at a certain point you just know when it’s time to move on, perhaps spending 10 minutes a day on it instead of a few hours to help people; but you understand that you cannot learn anything more compared to what you can learn through relentless, gentle embodiment.

I hope I’ve made everyone on here proud, I hope I lived up to your expectations. In PM I know a lot of you reached out to me because you were suffering and I am so blessed you chose me. You are more evolved human beings now, and it brings a tear to me when I think of how much you have overcome many deep emotional problems. Still do so if you need that support.

The first thing I am going to do is turn the internet off this phone for most of the time and enjoy the next week and a half of this holiday consciously.

I am filled with love, and I won’t let addictions take that from me any longer for I am the creator of my life. I notice in the mornings I feel so conscious and alive and as soon as I do something addictive or get lost in a thought, thus high vibration lowers. And there is no need for this anymore. 

I am an empowered being, and if I ever meet any of you which my intuition says I will, may I be so filled with light that you can sense me from a mile away. May my third eye awaken, may my heart be wide open, and may I have the love, discipline, faith and balance to be the angel I already am.

I am now more ready if that is possible. 110% commitment will be easy, because I love love more than anything else in the world. I end all fighting, all defending, all negotiating.

I end all imprints of righteousness, victim hood, entitlement and neediness from my cells. In every moment I vote for love ❤️. And I’ll love for the entire world if nobody decides to do so, cause that is how powerful ones love can be. High aspirations are necessary when you are a God☺️ After all, I need a bit of a challenge; to dissolve the ego. 

I’ll write a post once my ego has been fully integrated, and I’ve permanently awakened for you all to enjoy. Time to get a little gospel, to shine my light more than people radiate fear so willingly. I like the excitement in that. To compliment and bless the living hell out of life, the ego just can’t deal with that. The ego doesn’t know how to respond to love.

I want to face all that is inside me. Destroy me now life. Make the final blow a good one. I don’t mind hell, even that I love with a passion, with a fire in my heart. Take away my layers of trauma and transmute them into light. Shatter my ego, unravel my soul :) ?

So blessed to live, so blessed to be human. 

Thank you. I’m grateful. Peace. Love. Light. Joy. Respect. Honour. Faith. 

The ego is surrounded by the angels of love. I am worthy of this love. 

Just let go my darling. Just let go, and trust. 

I love you all so much. You deserve love. 

Edited by Solace

Loving yourself is like a balanced whole food diet. You have some food that is cooked and some that is raw. The raw food is like loving your heart, it makes up over half of your daily diet ideally as in your heart you can go to the deepest levels of your soul. Cooked food is more for loving whatever arises, when we spend less time but committed time to appreciating the emotions, the thoughts and the people around you. This is just for me, and just like diets some people need more cooked food than raw food depending on their uniqueness! And what’s even more amazing I’ve found is that we can focus awareness on more places than one. So what I usually do is keep some amount of awareness grounded in my heart, while loving an emotion or saying the my favorite phrase, “I love you” or speaking to a person. I always bring this heart centered awareness to everything. But for deeper more traumatic emotions I solely dedicate 100% of my loving attention on them. That’s what works best for me, and how I get the most profound results which I want to write about very soon. For now, I’ve learnt that as long as you are loving something for more than half of the time you are awake you will evolve rapidly. It doesn’t even have to be your heart, but having your heart as a main point of focus in the most simplist terms amplifies the love you give it. And focusing on the heart is like a cure all, because your heart is everything, including your emotions, so loving that is also loving everything about you as God! But there is a benefit of loving emotions and what arises in order to have a more precise microscopic look into that individual experience, especially emotions need your attention in order to be healed and transmuted becuase they are like 5 year old children in pain wanting to be held, there is no doubt about that; but if there is no obvious emotions to love then always return to your heart for the fastest growth, or loving something :) As long as the vibration of love is anchored for more than half the day, you are doing so so well. Even for more than a third will be amazing you know from my experience. 

Hole this clears up some questions if anyone had any :) Just anchor love in any way you can is the answer! The heart being your main point of focus followed by emotions. I love you all dearly. Relax into your hearts know as the divine creator you are and will soon know yourself to be. Focusing on emotions primarily reveal your deepest knowingness about yourself, your deepest beliefs that run your life. Focusing on the heart primarily reveals who you are as God, for that is where God originates. The love of your heart can overwhelm any knowingness not in line with love once you focus on it, to let it shine brightly, destroying all karma with complete elegance, grace, and gentleness of a master of the divine.

“If you love anything on the deepest level whether it be a tree or an emotion you will see the beauty of your own true nature reflected back to you as unconditional love; that’s how we awaken to who we are in this new spiritual era”

-Solace

Edited by Solace

Feeling super motivated today to shine the light of my soul from my heart by loving myself like there is no tommorrow. That is in part thanks to Leo’s arrival back, which I was so excited to see that he is here again. I really have a personal connection with the guy from watching hundreds of hours of his videos all of last year  

I am God, shining brighter more and more everyday. I love my heart relentlessly, and I’ve hotten to a point where I’m just in flow now with my life, it’s getting more effortless, and easier to see love everywhere. I love love. I love, and am love at the same time. 

I just want to jump out of this couch I’m on with joy! There is just too many things to love! Too many exciting things to do, and exciting things happening. I hope Leo was bleesed with the divine experience he deserves. I hope that he has raised his consciousness permanently as the master I want him to be. It’s truly an amazing time to be alive if you bring love with you everywhere. If you know that it is the only answer to any question, even the almighty “who am i?”. 

I wish the world peace, and I wish the world joy. Since we’re all God, these blessings are planted in every heart, and in a few years, you’ll see the result. Where heaven truly comes down to Earth. Plants will be more nutritious, and grow much larger, we’ll talk telepathically, we’ll be able to teleport through visualization. But all of these gifts are byproducts, the flowers that come from the deeply embedded root of love, which in itself is so complete that you wouldn’t even desire such things, yet they will exist very soon depending on the rate each individual lives their own hearts. 

Mans this love is already here! It’s just that our subconscious minds have been programmed to make it invisible. But when you reprogram the mind, the love starts to reveal itself again, and it becomes all that you see. I bear witness to this, I’ve seen this change, and noticed that even the smallest glimpse of love in something you see is all it takes for you to dedicate your life to this.

May we all recieve the love, joy and bliss that we are now. Peace, and thank you for reading my beloveds.

We always have angels and spirit guides watching over us, making sure only experiences of our highest evolution come to us. There is some things that you need to believe and trust in, in order to see it :) But always remember, you always have support from your guides, from your soul located in the center of your heart, and from the consciousness, the love that permeates all of this reality. You are supported beyond belief. 

I’d you knew how supported you actually were, you’d relax so much allowing your consciousness to expand into your soul, until you become a full embodiment of the soul in human form. 

Edited by Solace

I am love. I am joy. All is love. All is joy. I am the creator. I create everything I see. I am the intelligence that drives all of life. I am the love in all hearts. I am the light of the sun. I am what I am.

My heart loves this when I speak to it in this way. It feels safe enough to expand. I feel so integrated, I feel so big and alive. Nothing can touch me anymore, for I just respond to anything with more respect and love. It’s become subconscious, my whole mind being rewired. As my heart opens more gifts will come, all of that pain in opening it, becoming its best friend was my pleasure.

I just want love to conquer me so hard. Just to destroy me completely. I’m looking forward to it. To be smothered by my own love.

To let it wrap it’s blanket around me, and let me sleep in it’s arms. There is parts of me that are scared by that, the thoughts go wild. I just keep focusing on the heart, and myself as emptiness and soon they fall away. 

These words won’t fulfill me. I can’t write the magic sentence that will heal me on all levels. I’m here cause I wanted to be listened to me, and heared. I wanted to meet people with like minds so I could be finally accepted. All of that was an illusion. No one on here could fill that void. Not until I started loving my heart did I realize that I was the solution. I am broken on an emotional level and mental level more than you could know. Every pain I’ve faced by loving my thoughts and emotions and heart has broken me apart. It feels so good. 

I actually missed the pain when it left me today for a while, I live the pain of feeling like a child. I want more pain to heal, I want to help he world feel what it dosent want to feel. 

God out. I’m having a sleep now. Just let letting God know that he could do a better job by giving me more pain. That would be great. Feed me with everlasting darkness, send me to the pits of hell, and I will love the fuck out of it all with a smile on my face, and I’ll say to you thank you ? More suffering, more pain. Bring it now spirit, let me gobble it up until I am finally fulfilled by realizing that nothing can fulfill me. 

I think I’m going crazy. I’m totally presentable socially, I just mean internally. My mind is thinking that my love is a bit to much,  too bad I don’t listen to it’s stories anymore, but I instead focus on my core being with endless compliments, blessings, and kind messages. The ego has met its match. It can’t outsmart one who responds to everything with love, and with open arms. It’s just game over for it. It’s only a matter of time now until it transcends into higher and higher vibrations of integration. Geese imagine 100 years from now if I’m still alive, I’ve only been doing this for a few months, the self-love thing, so just imagine what will happen. Anyway, I’m going to spend some more time with my heart now in some lucid dreams. One day I may just leave here forever so don’t be surprised or tol sad. Cause the best help is to awaken your own heart, to embody the higher self. Thank you world for ignoring for so many years, for not giving me just one person I felt truly loved by so I could turn onwards and live my heart. Such a blessing. Love is love 

I am love, i am joy, all is love, all is joy <3

B R E A T H E

Just feeling your heart is all we need to do to re wire our whole mind. This is because our hearts represent wholeness, completeness and unconditional love and continual focus on this thus eliminates any beliefs that are based upon duality, fear or separation. 

Beleifs are more powerful than we think, as they are the space that creates all thoughts and emotions so to speak. Beleifs create our reality. So does consciousness which is more fundamental than these beleifs which is why we can use our consciousness to change beliefs.

I am so grateful to know now that focusing on the heart is the key to enlightenement. I’ve been through so much pain, and suffering by being attached to my thoughts and emotions; instead of dedicating myself to my heart like I could’ve. I will end this suffering, I can’t keep attaching to the story that I am young and have got years to get enlightened, no, we are getting enlightened now through focusing on the heart. I will not keep abandoning it based upon one reoccurring thought that I’m still young and growing and to be easy on myself. I’m ready, willing and able to turn up the heat and affirm, “I am love” until I feel my heart so deeply that I become one with God. 

Of course that’s another story I’ve followed: “Don’t use affirmations because they stop you from feeling your heart at the deepest levels possible”. The flaw in this is that I am nowhere near the deepest level at all, and so affirmations of this kind when directed at the heart specifically and not the thoughts will serve greatly in awakening my true nature into physical reality. I trust that my heart will tell me when these affirmations become the next obstacle but until then I shall deliver them mercilessly because I trust the two teachers Matt Kahn, and Lincoln Gregor who taught me to do this. I know that they are very pure of heart, if they were both cons then that would be the biggest irony in existence, sure to wake me up.

I will go deeper into my heart. I will keep affirming that I am love because I am love. I will be the creator I was born to be, creating a reality where love is abundant, where you can’t avoid it even if you tried not to look.

Its time to go gospel in this guys! It’s time to deliver myself to God. I will focus on my heart more than my thoughts and emotions. I will wake up! My family is around me poking me, asking if I’m alright. Thank you for hurting me, thank you for causing me to suffer. 

My desire to be God is stronger than the forms around me. I am Love ❤️ ? 

This is it man. Not waiting any longer for a bus that isn’t going to arrive. I know I’m going to fail and mess up, but this time I will get back up and keep affirming my true nature to my heart.

Bring it on loneliness, bring it on aggression, bring it on sadness, bring it on aloofness, bring it on annoyance, bring it on infinite suffering, bring it on fear, bring it on jealousy, shyness, worry, torture. Bring it fucking on. I will keep loving my heart you stupid karmic emotions. My light will shine through me, and purify all of my darkness. One I love you, one affirmation that I am love at a time!

I love you! I am love! All is light! The kingdom of heaven is here. Just any simple statements. The story of which affirmation is better will no longer touch me.

I shall keep refining my diet too. I’ve been eating 800 calories but on some days the cravings for food and the feeling of deep emptiness makes me splurge on nuts so the calories go up to 2000 sometimes. I can easily do well on 3 pieces of fruit per day. The only reason I eat is from a lack of self love. I know that I can survive on nothing. That I can be a breatharian, and that sometime in the near future I will be a breatharian. All addictions arise out of a lack of self-love, when you want to change your emotions, when you can accept the suffering you feel in the present moment. I commit to my heart here. To eating less. Without food my awareness skyrockets, uncomfortable emotions amplify immensely to God like degrees, and my focus becomes absolute. 

This high vibe I come into isn’t just so uncomfortable to sustain due to those emotions. But spirituallity is supposed to be the most painful thing in existence when evolving at record speed so I expected it well in advance.

I commit to not letting discomfort run my life anymore in this way, because God is just as happy when feeling pain as when feeling pleasure, he is unconditional. God isn’t bound by these conditions I have towards discomfort where I turn away from my heart when it arises. I see dicomfort now as a deeper calling for love from my higher self :) 

The rest I give to my heart. Being connected to your heart I will feel what is exciting and follow that I guess. But even when I don’t follow excitement I won’t use that as an excuse to turn away from my heart. 

I can already feel the pain of choosing to evolve this fast. My third eye is tingling, my heart is opening, and I’m starting to relax again. 

Many blessings.

I am feeling an empty open void growing from my heart. It has expanded to encompass most of my chest, like a black hole that cannot be fed by anything, even by all of creation. My realization that nothing I can ever do in this life will ever feed this void has been sinking deeper into me. And that as a natural consequence, any action I take will cause me suffering.

This has meant that I cannot avoid the suffering in myself. It just seems silly to over eat or do anything addictive, because it just numbs the pain, prolongs it, and increases it. My only option that is left is to face it. I think of how every human being is suffering in this way, silently, putting a mask on; and when I look at someone while this thought is in my mind I cry. It makes me embarrassed, totally self-conscious, but I just let those painful feelings arise, and feel them; because not feeling them just prolongs the pain; not feeling my heart where these emotions dwell is the ultimate fear, turning away from it being the ultimate addiction.

My consciousness can expand greatly now in meditation, to where I notice I've left the body, or maybe I've just become extremely light. Just by focusing on the heart, and it's expanding energy into my cells and the world does this. When the expectation arises to expand, I keep focusing on my heart, same with any thought or emotion. I just keep focusing on the heart no matter what, more than the forms.

Basically, I have become super conscious of just how much pain is inside me; and I don't know what to do about it. Everything is painful, and everything was painful, I just wasn't aware of it. Pain is really beautiful when you allow yourself to become it. To become the fire, only to realize you were the fire the whole time, you were this mass of pain, and at the same time the pain hides your true divine nature; the inner child that is locked in a prison of emotions :) Emotions truly are the defenders of the ego, that maintain the egos identity when you run away from them, cause running through them would mean infinite pain, physical death, and the realization of your true self as God.

I attempted a bit of Kriya yoga by moving my awareness up and down my spine, and I couldn't do it without feeling I needed to move my body otherwise I would die. It really freaked me out that fear of death just by moving my awareness in this simple way. I get the same feeling too whenever I don't move my body. I used to be able to be still for 2 hours no problem, but now it's like a few minutes if I'm lucky. I will willingly face this fear by doing these practices :) I will never be ready to give myself to God. But it's something I will do not just for me, but for the light in every heart, as my contribution to wake up this planet out of their undeserved pain, to the true heaven that comes once we surrender so much, that we die. I didn't know enlightenment was this intense, like literally jumping off a cliff. It is how it is.

I'm going to keep affirming love, focusing on my heart, and doing those practices that both excite and scare me. And I will do it for years if necessary, I'm here to love and support myself for the long haul, its just so logical right now.

Coming back to how no external action will fulfill me it made me redefine life purpose. Life Purpose isn't a career, it's something deeper. I don't know exactly what it is, but I know that the higher you go in dimensions, the simpler things get, so Life Purpose I believe is rooted in simplicity. To be loving, to have a deep relationship are life purposes many people share. But you will never truly know this purpose until you fully embody the soul which knows it. This has turned my life upside down, such as, what is the point of doing anything but focusing on the heart if nothing will fulfill me? What is the point of playing in this reality, other than for the sake of play?

All that is left is to just trust my excitement, and know that I can always love more and more in each moment. Simply to trust, and face the fear of missing out, and the fear of having no particular direction. I know one day I'll know what to do intuitively, and I'll look back and feel great compassion for this part of myself that felt everything, to become everything. I do it willingly, honorably, it's our darma you know.

But there is no future to even get to, I have everything right now. I am already whole and complete. I am infinity. My awareness is just becoming aware of it, that I already was the master I so hope to be. I feel like I need to sit and be with my heart, so I have booked a 10 day retreat in a months time, and I am considering doing lots of them this year. But I'm not waiting one month, I have a lovely quiet bedroom where I can meditate upon the heart until then, there is nothing else to really because of how unfulfilling everything is but that one thing: Being my heart <3 Not discounting anything, I leave everything open to explore, but I commit to becoming the awareness that I am now throughout any action or movement.

Truly love, discipline, faith and balance are my guiding virtues. Love for whatever arises, discipline as the commitment to the heart, faith that all is well and that whatever arises is only here to help me evolve, and balance as being in tune with my intuition and honoring it.

Facing the pain within follows... The observation that I can't sit still without feeling pain at any time of the day peaks my curiosity of: What would it be like to sit without any pain? Without any emotion swimming around in my body, or a thought bouncing in my mind? I gotta find the answer. This is what excites me the most beyond anything, I feel no desire for anything as of writing this for anything but to find this answer, and I don't think it'll go away.

As a side note, that's the power of journaling. There are so many insights just by writing stuff down, but only because I'm so inspired to do so. I hope everyone is blessed with the freedom they deserve, and already are, have been, and always will be. I love you all even deeper than yesterday, physically through my tears when I see a human sometimes. May God be with you all, and light a fire in your heart, which expands and expands and expands.

All that is required is feeling your heart :) Can't believe it was that simple... Even the kriya yoga centers your awareness back to your heart. The most effective practices are connected like this, they are heart-centered. Blessings of love to everyone reading this. I'm back in New Zealand, so glad to be home again to evolve to my greatest self which everyone is doing. Everything anyone does is for love. Everyone is searching for more love. Even if you shout at me, I know you are doing it to feel love, and get the hell away from the pain in your heart. I now have so much compassion and understanding for that. We deserve to be loved, and adored as the light of God; and we'll get there through love. Knowing that the heart is the source of love, and focusing on it, you will always end up in heaven is what Matt Kahn and Lincoln Gregor keep repeating, and they're blissed out, so overflowing with indescribable joy you come to feel more when you follow what they say.

Love will have the final say. Peace and love to everyone. Another realization I had about life purpose: make any action heart-centered. If your heart wants to do it, then just do it. And if you can't follow your heart as they say, cause you can't feel your heart, then start feeling your heart. Always be heart-centered is the main message throughout any experience feels more right to say.

Edited by Solace

@Solace I want you to know, that the last post touched me. I can very much relate to your journey. Keep going, you are not alone in this!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele Thank you, our light will heal everything in us, soon, just growing pains while this happens. Every bit of encouragement is greatly appreciated by me right now :)

I read this post by Lincoln Gergar a few minutes ago:

*** QUESTION & ANSWER ***

QUESTION: In Ramana books Be As You Are https://amzn.to/2uhweiQ (page 211) he says, “One suffers because of the idea that the body, which is never oneself, is I; suffering is all due to this delusion”. Going to the spiritual heart kind of feels like identifying with the body. What are you thoughts on this?

MY ANSWER: You can find quotes by Ramana Maharshi about the Spiritual Heart (Hridaya) and it's location. He has been quoted as saying that the Spiritual Heart is located at the center (technically just a short distance off center) of the chest, while at the same time being everywhere - because it is a non-physical energy center that has a correlating physical location.

By focusing on the location in the body, a person can perceive the Spiritual Heart's energy and thus draw the consciousness away from the physical body and physical dimension. Essentially, the consciousness's primary attachment in the body is in the heart area. By focusing here, the energy of the mind moves from the head to the heart area, and then finally into the Spiritual Heart.

Because we start our awakening process already having our consciousness attached to / identified with the physical body, we must work to remove this attachment.

My experience is that the person can perform this attachment removal one of 2 ways - focusing on the Spiritual Heart and "surrendering" into it's energy or by residing as the consciousness alone (also requiring the knowing that my true Self is not the body).

I hope that my answer has clearly explained this concept and this process.

Blessings and Love,

~ Lincoln Gergar

This shows undeniably that surrendering to the heart will be my ultimate liberation; sitting with it in constant awareness is what I will do next. I thought about meditating on my heart while bathing in the sun, for when you don't shower like me, you don't get sun burnt, and the sun feels wonderful on my skin. I have booked an appointment with this man in the next few days to talk about my souls purpose because I don't know the first place to start in my life; to travel, or get a job, no clue. Ironically I know that by surrendering to the heart, this purpose will be revealed, so that's another win-win in loves favor. But my excitement has drawn me to Lincoln, and I believe that what he tells me will help me make the big lifestyle choices I want to make. I am in a very stagnant environment in terms of having very little contact with people at home, not many friends, with nothing to particularly do; so I would love some advice here. I know I will get this advice from my own higher self in as little as a few weeks or as long as a few years, so it's all good either way you know.

But going back to surrendering to the heart, it is both the simplest and hardest thing I've ever done. To not be attached to my thoughts and emotions and focus relentlessly on the heart area has created many fears such as "How will I live without thoughts?", "Won't this give me permission to cause chaos if I'm not analyzing and judging myself anymore?". These too are just stories, stories that I respect and adore, but stories I must let be and turn my focus towards my heart. It's very challenging when for your whole life you've always been attached to thoughts. It's one of my most hard wired addictions/attachments. But ultimately, these thoughts and emotions too I must be surrender to my heart to become the enlightened master that I've always been. This makes me think (See, so hard wired) that other spiritual practices are all obsolete. But then I saw this from Lincoln: "The foundation of any genuine spiritual teaching system is heart-centered living." This means spirituality is all about awakening the heart, and letting the light in the heart transform everything for you. You don't have to be the one who changes your beliefs, let your heart do it for you. You don't have to find your life purpose, let your heart do it for you, on your behalf. The heart represents your higher self, and that has a much greater perspective than our egoistic minds, so letting it run our lives will set us up for the most bliss, happiness and peace that we always have been, always deserve, and inevitably will embody in this lifetime or another. It's the ultimate test from God in each moment: "Are you focused on your heart?", "Do you meet everything in life with heart-felt embrace?". That's all the higher self asks of you, but for your soul which is below the higher self in terms of integration, it has lessons it wants you to learn, so these two "things" are the same but different. The higher self being an expanded version of the soul. It is so pure that it has no desire. It is us in our most expanded state of awareness.

But knowing the soul is all loving, knowing the higher you go the more love there is, knowing the higher self is love, letting my heart be my guide and surrendering into it is as such the most logical, direct and powerful practice to do. It will answer every question, heal every suffering, balance every chakra, unify the mind and the heart, allow your higher self to enter into this reality, and create a life of endless joy, happiness and synchronicity. All that has ever been required is trust in my heart, that focusing there will change my life, will expand my awareness beyond beliefs. Simply trust, and the discipline of focus. All other fears of not knowing what to do I trust my heart will answer for me. And these fears really do seem silly now when I you know that focusing on your heart will lead to infinite happiness, like what i there to fear when this is fact? What exactly am I missing out on by surrendering everything to the heart?

Yet however logical I am with this, highly illogical and powerful deeply rooted fears are sure to arise when I least expect. And when they do I will know to keep focusing on my heart. I will know that the reason anything arises is to help you focus on your heart. This life isn't a mistake, everything arises for this purpose, to make us more heart-centered than ever before. God didn't just make anything random, it all has a deep meaning to return to the heart. Your actions aren't restricted as you can be heart-centered no matter what you are doing. That's why there is no right or wrong choice, it dosen't matter what you do, just how much you stay grounded in the heart throughout whatever you do. All excitement tells you is; "Here is an action you can take that will arise the most darkness in you to heal in the shortest amount of time". SO excitement is like the fast pass at Disney land to becoming unconditionally loving. It helps arise all of the unresolved pain in you very quickly to feel in your heart, thus creating fast evolution. But even when not excited there is still unimaginable amounts of pain I've found to feel in each moment, so it's okay if we aren't excited. We aren't missing out, that's just ego. Again, staying in the heart is the foundation of it all, let your heart take exciting actions on your behalf naturally on its own time. Let it happen naturally by first being heart-centered.

Even just this one practice is challenging as I've said, so why create more things on your spiritual checklist to do that will only distract you when you keep thinking about them, and when you don't get results emotionally. The heart is the answer. If your awareness is on your heart, you're doing everything perfectly, and you are in the greatest state of oneness you can be in for that moment. There is literally nothing else to do or change. Know that even if it dosen't seem perfect, everything is perfect when heart-centered. It's all God wants. Perhaps your soul wants something more specific, perhaps not, but you couldn't avoid it if you tried when you're in your heart. That's why those who are awakened to a certain degree are also living their souls purpose naturally. No need to force it with our limited minds that will never know it, let the heart do it. Trust in it's love.

I'll try my Godly best to be more in my heart. I know deeply that this is what I'm called to do, and this is the answer to every question I'm looking for. I commit even greater to surrendering to it's almighty love that I am already, but unaware of at this vibration I perceive reality at. I surrender to my heart throughout even my deepest fear of death, to the fear of missing out on life, and to the fear of unworthiness of receiving the love in my heart, cause I am that love, and all is that love I speak of behind any appearance.

All of my love goes to those on the journey, I know the pain you're in, and I wrote this for all those who are in that deep stage of suffering like me who are searching desperately for a way out of it. The heart is the doorway to heaven you always wanted to find. Peace, and oneness is already here. Thank you for being here to read this. And know that it's okay to feel pain, that's how we evolve the fastest, by diving into the pain head first, and not looking back at the thoughts telling you that there must be another way. And so we are free to relax knowing this, relax knowing you also  have infinite lifetimes to master this if you're not ready now. You have so much time to do this, so relax. If you want out of suffering, then slowly integrate focusing in your heart first in meditation then in every moment. Every answer is found there, every desire fulfilled, every thought quietened, and all that's left is an empty infinite vessel of love. 

Be the stillness that allows each experience to be.

Such a calmness has arisen after listening to the higher self speak about staying in our hearts, and trusting in it's love to transform all parts of our reality for us. To let the heart change our beliefs on our behalf, thus the reality that we see in front of our eyes. Trust in the heart is now obviously the spiritual practice I was designed for. That is not to say that there isn't another path, for any path that is heart-centered and rooted in love will ultimately awaken your spiritual heart, and this will be your enlightenment. I just resonate the most, out of any path, with this :)

In my practical life, I wake up in the morning. I first notice that I am alive and send blessings of love to the God within my heart for giving me another day to express love, joy and gratitude as much as I desire. I then sit up in my bed (which is on the floor) and start focusing on the center of the chest where my heart is. I do this with lots of discipline, surrendering any thought, or emotion or even sound to my heart; focusing there intensely, making sure every muscle in my body is relaxed periodically. Usually I naturally feel myself become larger than my body, and expand. It feels wonderful.

After this meditation, my mind is very receptive to affirmations. So I sit there and affirm simple statements that I am God, and all is God. I am perfect, and all is perfect. I am abundance, and all is abundance. When I say a statement, I feel into my heart it's effect which is the most important part. The words are helpful, but the surrender into the heart is what evolves me I feel.

Then I just live my life leaving a part of my awareness on my heart, and taking some breaks to say simple affirmations when my mind is quiet and receptive. That's all I do; that's how simple the journey can be. You may ask: well what should I do with my time while focusing on my heart? My answer is that you can do anything. That's why you have free will! But if you can do anything, you may as well do something you enjoy, something exciting and something that relaxes you and makes you feel lighter. Use your heart to determine that, feel it, and present it with choices, and every time without fail it'll tell you the one to take :) Your heart loves you, it will always support you, and it's always communicating to you what it wants to do. Sometimes what your heart wants to do may scare you because in the past you were hurt or judged by doing such a thing or maybe it's just unfamiliar. This is when it's important to feel whether you feel lightness, excitement, joy and relaxation; simple isn't it?

I admit, the part I've been challenged the most in in my life is with what to do with my time. I've never really known what I've enjoyed because I never bothered asking my heart. I now know that I love to read for relaxation, and help people evolve on this website through my insights and also whoever I pass, I enjoy sending compliments to people and listening to them, I also enjoy meditation, walking in the forests, hiking, and I love traveling to new countries especially without a plan and on a low budget. But I still don't know what my Life Purpose is, and that's okay, my heart will naturally tell me this with more inquiry; but one rooted in interacting with people physically as a teacher and a guide seems to really resonate with me, which may be why I feel so aligned already; I may be living my purpose already, just on a small level :) For these almost 400 posts I've made on here now I never even intended to make. They are all natural, and spontaneous in nature; it wasn't something I planned. I was naturally drawn to it which makes me believe that teaching will be a theme in my future. I will write more about this in a few days when I find out for sure from my private session which will answer what my main Life Purpose is, and it's super duper exciting to think of how much more aligned my life will be with that knowledge. This knowledge will change my life.

I trust that my heart will guide me into the light of my soul that I am. I trust that this light will shine through all of my karmic conditioning. And so I surrender the one in me who tries to change ones thoughts into more loving ones in hopes this will change my deepest knowingness about myself, to my heart, and I allow my heart to instead do this on my behalf; knowing it's light is more powerful than my conscious self could ever imagine. This is my daily surrender to what IS, and what always will BE: to my eternal radiance, simply my heart.

Edited by Solace

What a channeling session... I'm going to listen to it everyday for at least the next week, probably the whole month/year. The higher self showed me about my core overthinking that has made me confused about what actions to take, and how to instead act upon what I do know, that I need to go outside of my home. He revealed how I've been teaching people about experiences I haven't had, and related it to a game of Chinese whispers, where the truth becomes distorted.

But most importantly he taught me to be with what is, firstly my heart and breathe, then with the forms of this world. To while being present with what is, to do what I know, and let what I don't know just be. To not think of a fearful future based on the fact I don't know every detail of how it will play out, to just act on my knowing to get out of my house and see where what IS takes me, trusting the next knowing or steps will come into my mind.

It was way above my comprehension the whole talk because he described a way of life that my mind was unfamiliar with. The mind was familiar with fearing, worrying, anticipating and regretting instead of being with what IS here and now, with whatever is here in this moment, as just being with these forms is the key to happiness and liberation and freedom is what he said. If anyone wants to listen to our conversation I'm happy to send it, but of course, Lincoln's channels are donation based so I'd highly encourage you to also have a session.

So simply, I'm going to act on my knowing and go for a long two hour walk with my dog even in the rain to honor what I've learnt. To stop searching for other teachers for answers when the only guidance is found within, and by observing the feelings in my body which tell me if I truly enjoy doing something. For example some people cannot stand eating tomatoes while other people absolutely adore them. The person knows this by feeling into the body, and thus just has this sense of knowing whether he/she likes the tomato. This philosophy I intend to apply to my whole life, by not being afraid to try new experiences, and also to observe how I feel while doing the activity. To be open to anything, knowing that you don't know if you like something until you have tried it :) You've gotta try it first, that is the secret to know what you like to do in life, all based on the same exact principle of people reacting differently to tomatoes.

I have the weirdest feeling right now of being okay with not knowing my future. Of not having all of the information for once. I feel content knowing that I have the freewill to explore this reality by trying new things, and finding what I love, which starts with walking out of my house, going anywhere but my house for the day, turning off YouTube in hopes a teacher will give me all the answers, and starting this new way of life, facing what IS with the love in my heart. By facing what IS with love we become aware of the patterns in our minds that perpetuate our thoughts and emotions, and at the same time open our hearts and deepen our connection with the higher self according to Lincoln. By acting on our knowing and not dwelling what we don't know we experience more aspects of our minds, see more patterns, and connect with doing things that we just enjoy such as the tomato analogy. And do all of this with trust that I am God.

Basically facing what IS with love and acting on my present knowing is the main thing I learnt from the channeling. All the rest was techniques of how to face what is on a deeper level, such as meditating on the rising and falling of the chest whenever I'm confused or feel lost. This is because confusion only arises when the mind is overthinking.

It also surprised me and gave me great relief when he said, "You're not supposed to know right now, you're at the stage of exploring". I honor that now.

My advice will be less on here as my journey progresses, my focus in life has changed to exploring the forms that arise in perception rather than giving advice of what I truly don't know. I didn't know a thing about love, I just shared what other teachers told me, which again, is a game of Chinese whispers. Although my guidance may have been extremely helpful for some, it is incomplete until I have actually experienced what I give. We spoke briefly about Matt Kahn too and he said that what Matt said is good and complete, but can easily be used as a rule book our ego uses to live by; thought I'd mention that for all the Matt Kahn fans, embrace what he says if you resonate, but be careful of turning it into rules you must follow you know. There should be no rules, simply non-judgement awareness of whatever arises as Lincoln explained; and that is what Matt teaches too.

These forms that arise our are greatest teachers, says the one who hasn't experienced that! Ahh, a good break from here is in order... maybe permanent... Because I know that that I am complete, I have everything I need now in my body to live an inspiring life.

Edited by Solace

Damn solace I am so fucking proud of you for this. ^

The kingdom of heaven is within.

The Ultimate Teaching

I've watched many videos, read many books. This one takes the cake so far for me. The main message is that the spiritual journey is the platter of emotions we experience from devastation to euphoria; we are learning to feel all of these emotions without judging ourselves or other people.

@Colin Thank you. It was much needed :)

Edited by Solace

You will always attract what is of the same vibrational frequency as you are :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto Defiantly and it is so beautiful when you become conscious of it, although I would like to add how a high vibration doesn't make us immune from karma (which may be viewed as "low vibrational": anger, sadness etc.), it just speeds up the healing process :) Lots of love to you.

Edited by Solace