Solace

Love, Discipline and Balance: An Adventure into Infinity

179 posts in this topic

Speechless. The Truth here is simple, and makes me feel not alone in it's embodiment. He said (paraphrasing) that focusing on the heart is more important than the physical things we do, that struck me to the core. That surrender, and meditation into, and upon the heart is the gateway to our freedom from the body, then emotions, and mind; to dissolve into bliss, and create from that beautiful empty infinite space.

Every second we are always trusting this moment, trusting that the past will be of a similar nature to the future. So when trusting the heart, why do I think it of a oddity when my whole reality is predicted upon trust? Any moment this world could vanish, yet I trust it. Then it seems only natural to trust the most fundamental part of myself, my heart, if I, and humanity, is trusting, and has trusted since the beginning of time something as random, and changeable as the external world. Why not trust in what is constant, and in a constant state of bliss, and of which makes a difference in physical life; our heart? Why give trust to thoughts when they constantly change, or to people, more generously than to my heart? Since when has a thought helped me surrender into this present moment? Since when has an emotion helped me surrender and trust my heart deeper? This has distracted me from my eternal nature, as well as made me identify with a personal self that represents such malleability to change given the thoughts and emotions. 

It makes sense to surrender into every moment. Especially when you don't need thoughts to take actions, the heart now takes the actions. The heart is like a infinite brain, with infinite wisdom; our brain is one of thoughts and emotions and has a limited perspective of reality. It is useful in receiving information from this infinite brain of course, but we were never meant to identify with it. To choose to identify with infinity in every moment is this path of spirituality. The light of the heart will purify everything, as long as we keep surrendering to its divine love, wholeness, and perfection no matter arises in our reality.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

The internet really pulls you back in. There are already cravings again to search for more sources of entertainment, and just to think that I few days ago I was content sitting in a room, staring inside of my heart. Such is the nature with food. I felt a bit peckish last night and decided to have a 10 cashew nuts with my superfood mix; oh how I regret it. Having just a little bit of solid foods makes me crave for more. But after a few days without solid foods, the body somehow adapts, and the cravings subside, leaving only more love for this present moment. 

I'm glad I have feel back into these addictions just to see how entrained my subconscious mind is to physical stimulation and entertainment. It has woken me up to how a few years of constant instant gratification can mess up my mind, it scares me, yet makes my resolute stronger to let go again and again of the internet and solid foods, to feel the joy of surrendering to the cravings, and arriving in emptiness, then connecting to love on a deeper level than ever before :) 

I forgot to mention that once I spent a few days fasting, with no instant gratification, I could finally see the true source of all addiction which was my subconscious mind which manifests as thoughts and emotions. Without being attached to anything externally, I could successfully reach a state of no thoughts by focusing on the heart. With being attached to dopamine inducing activities, the willpower and focus was not enough to overcome the lure of the subconscious mind. To truly overcome the subconscious mind, complete focus and deep meditation is required I found out. I am blessed and grateful to have realise this, that addictions are cycles the subconscious mind uses when something uncomfortable in the present moment arises to avoid such a thing. When rooted in the heart I have experienced that everything is accepted and embraced in the present moment, this is a part of meditation. Another part is that the love in our hearts purifies the subconscious mind over time by releasing anything low vibrational and retraining it so that it only knows pure bliss. That's why staying in the heart is the most important practice I know of, no matter what the furniture of life looks like, and I'm not alone in this observation. So too does Ramana Maharshi teach this, and Lincoln. 

My intention, at this time, is to do things that help me surrender into myself on the deepest level possible to see myself as oneness. That means meditation. Once I realise this, well, then I can create from this understanding that I am one, and live that truly expresses my souls desires. I am afraid to jump into meditation for days at a time, and unsure whether to go to a temple to do this because my family is quite unreceptive to my greatest dreams. Yet I know this to be perfect, for if they were receptive I wouldn't have the motivation to do this, I wouldn't be in enough suffering to meditate for those first gruelling few days, to see the happiness on the other side. As Lincoln said meditation, which involves focus upon an object, reduced thoughts, physical movements and emotional activity, is the only true way of realising ourselves as the infinite intelligence and then, as the consciousness that holds everything. I have the time, I have the space, I have the means, and the willingness, and so I choose to meditate willingly and fast for days at a time to help me surrender. This comes very naturally to me, all of this monk-like lifestyle is my dream as of this time. For how could one ever not meditate endlessly for hours when they know that infinite bliss is on the other side? And when suffering is all that is created when not rooted in the centre of our hearts?

It is time I self-actualise further in this journey. I want to say good-bye to the internet for the time being, and to anything but surrender into my heart. I am going to make this inspiring change. Whether in my home or in a temple I am still getting advice on, but regardless the surrender will happen. Fear holds me back of facing what IS. And of facing my family whose dreams for me are different than the dreams I have for myself, whose doubt for everything on my path has been almost as unconditional as my love for them. But my love is more unconditional than any one dedication to fear, or worry. Even that is their attempt at finding happiness given their understanding of themselves and life. 

A new environment sounds amazing and fun such as to be in China, yet I will still need to practice hours of meditation and restrict caloric diets for the next few weeks before making any move. I need so little physical sustenance to live, in fact I believe that I only need urine, which makes me unbelievably confident when travelling to other countries. I am a nice, benevolent, and kind hearted soul; and I treat others as such. I'm also not afraid to ask for help, and reach out to others. With those qualities travelling the world, and staying in temples, or camping would be such a joy. Yet whatever decision is a good one, but an environment where people have the same goals as myself, and similar practices would be better. I will not dive into this recklessly, I will take a few weeks of surrender first to everything, eating only my baby cup of superfoods, and meditating, and see then if I still desire to go and travel. My family has gotten better with this, and there is a possibility that we could work together such that I can stay at home and do this work, but if they become a major hinderance (which isn't their fault, they do it out of love) then I must leave and find a more peaceful environment. This is because I deserve to live in an environment where I'm allowed to be myself, without my family telling me that I am going insane, or am hurting myself without knowing it. I can handle it, but when it becomes the only words they speak to me, it becomes a place I'd prefer not to be. I have trust that the best outcome will happen, likely I will move to a temple in nature for a few months and travel, because it would mean I'd be able to experience the world while evolving into oneness. And it just seems so exciting. So I shall prepare and ask myself once more in a week or two. If I still want to I will talk to Lincoln about it more about ways to prepare, book a plane ticket, and leave. You may as well follow your excitement if there are no wrong decisions in life, as long as you do so from a surrendered place.

Feeling much lighter from that mental dump. And so the journey continues with renewed flare, of these exciting realities that I'm creating in the inner world and possibly in the outer world through travel.

Peace, and oneness everyone.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

And to celebrate this how about another urine fast! Oh how I love fasting nowadays, it is wonderful. I love exploring the potential of the human being to no end.

I am dedicated to becoming the oneness that I already am, and living with the all-knowingness, kindness, compassion, generosity, bliss, omnipotency, love, and peace of the God that I am. This seperate identity I have is a deeply fascinating manifestation of God consciousness that deserves investigation, and I will, as the God consciousness itself that I am. I want to see through the eyes of God, because why not? It's possible, so why not go for it, no matter how great the challenge is.

We all have this potential, abiding the laws of this universe of course :) But to what extend these laws have upon the physical dimension, and astral dimension and all dimensions is uncharted; something I am pioneering in the search for the infinite creator.

Edited by Solace

A Week or two of Deep Inner Transformation

I have enjoyed fasting, and meditation so much that I want to dedicate at least a week to these practices, perhaps longer. During this time I'll be off the internet, and enjoying the smaller things in life. I plan on spending most of my time for the next few months in meditation to reach enlightenment, so I wanted to start off with a strong start. This is again a natural thing for me to do, not forced, it was always destined to be. This is a culmination of everything I've learnt, coming into being. 

After this retreat anything is possible. I may finish this week realising that I am one with God, or come out as a true Breatharian. For certain, the practice of focusing on my heart will become a habit in my subconscious mind, which means all of these gifts I mentioned and more will come. When you are heart-centred, sooner or later the never ending bliss that we already are will dawn upon us, it is a win-win on all levels. Energetically one who sits and meditates upon their heart is raising the vibration of an entire planet for the liberation of all unawakened souls to see how brightly they already shine. It is so with my deepest love for humanity and for myself that I embark upon this adventure on a deeper level than I have before, and see just what there is to find. I will keep meditating until I know myself as oneness, and have fully embodied my higher self, which may take a few months. 

I'm ready for this adventure. See you on the flip side everyone, and have a lovely week :) 

Just delayed this challenge for one day to see what would happen if I did an experiment where I ate unhealthy junk foods, didn't meditate, and spend time in nature, while binging as much as possible on the internet so I could see the effects it had on my body-mind-spirit. Although I feel very docile and tired from doing this, I am glad I did it so I can have this comparison between living the life I want and living a life I would've lived if I listened to what society had taught me. And just in one day, I now feel very unwell; which just reconfirms that this way of life, of not eating, meditating, doing what excites me is the one I truly wanted. This clear comparison allowed mw to bypass the subconscious mind, and get right to the heart of the implications of technology, food etc. 

So tomorrow I am starting the fast from food (forever) and from technology (I'll be back soon :)); to convincingly change my lifestyle to one infused with an abundant amount of love, and oneness that I, and everyone on Earth, deserves to have. To do this, I'lll have a small herbal tea at night because I enjoy spending time with those closest after a long day. I'm ready to face any backlash that arises in me, after all all addiction is but an avoidance of the present moment. I replace these addictions with true heart-centred focused meditation throughout the entire day; whether I am meditating, or lying down in the sun; as the heart fills the present moment with it's love, and thus ends all addictions because there is now nothing to resist in the NOW.

I love you all so much, and do so on a deeper level everyday that passes. 

Edited by Solace

Lincoln Gergar

"...the only way to spiritually evolve past the mind and be free of the ego is to create inner silence. In all genuine spiritual traditions, meditation is the final practice and the only practice to arrive at the goal of enlightenment.  Other practices, like energy work, mantra, etc, can prepare a person for meditation.  However these practices cannot replace meditation."

"The Heart knows, it does not "think" or "believe" like the mind does. There is a significant difference. Surrender is the method to awaken and empower the Heart. A person must create space (silence) in the mind to allow the Heart to be known. Adding new thoughts will not allow the Heart to be expressed. Adding new thoughts will change the content of the mind."

Edited by Solace

Ask yourself: What is distractions and addictions are in my reality that keep me away from love and oneness? That keep me away from being within the center of my heart?

This society is highly distracted by all of instantly gratifying manifestations in external reality. This is the opposite of what we intended for ourselves as souls, as souls we want our human selves to be as center in the heart as possible so that it’s love can be expressed undiluted through us, and so we could experience this love as our true nature :) In a thousand years all you see in modern society will be dust. People will live a more primitive lifestyle near or in forests, without the internet or phones or anything artificial. They will live on the love inside their hearts, so will not need to eat or drink. Communication will be telepathic, open and honest.

I know this natural lifestyle to be the most fulfilling, and continue to move more towards everyday. I know that no technology can surpass the sophistication, godliness, and omnipotence of the human being, no matter what we believe ourselves to be. We are God observing ourselves in a dream separate from God simply by our minds being conditioned to believe in superstation. If we bypass the mind, and center ourselves in the heart, the hearts love will automatically change our subconscious mind, and we gain complete mastery over it :) That’s the journey.

Always do what brings more love and oneness into your life. Focus on the source of love and oneness, our heart.

With complete undivided focus on our greatest source of love and oneness, all we start wo see is this. For what we focus on the most is what we will experience the most of.

If you are ready to take this journey to a whole new level, immediately drop anything that’s keeping you from your heart, and live inside it. I do this because I want to love in this world n owing myself as God, and I don’t want too a diluted experience of my life. I surrender in every moment to my heart, and whatever stops me from doing that, whatever addiction or distraction, I drop. That’s why I don’t eat anymore, and have decided to not be on the internet; and increased the things that bring more love such as being outside, creating a high vibe environment, meditation especially. Such detachment can be painful for the first couple of days, then it feels liberating and freeing afterwards. Love is also eternal. So why base your life on something temporary which is everything but love and oneness?

I am making a big leap tomorrow that I've been holding off. I am transitioning to become a Breatharian, only drinking urine, and a tea at night. I am coming completely offline in response to the high heart rates I'm having which is my body telling me that being here is separating me further from God. In addition in a recent transmission from the blue avians, they have said that especially technology, but also lots of other distractions and addictions such as food, is moving us away from the centre of our beings, our hearts, and that we need to just let go of it for our own good. If there is someone I need to talk to, I will walk to their home if necessary, and feel the air on my skin, and the sun on my face as I do so. 

I am also dedicating most of my day to formal meditation upon my heart, because I desire to end this suffering my mind is creating, and be in a constant state of bliss. When I know a constant state of bliss is possible, and that meditation is the only way to get there on the deepest level, I just can't not meditate, it would be insane for me to not prioritise meditation as the number one most important thing for me to do. Of course, I use meditation as a tool to become truly enlightened and won't be doing it for decades of my life for the whole day, but I'm willing to commit to most of my day for the next few years in meditation. I have set up a beautiful and calm environment in my bedroom to do this, with soundproofing on my door, some house plants, lots of crystals and inspiring books I've read to make my room conducive for this deep work. This is my greatest dream, and if my family can't even allow me one room to actualise this dream then I will go to this retreat centre nearby: http://medini.dhamma.org

Here are some pictures: http://medini.dhamma.org/centre-2/. The centre is deep in the woods, in natural scenery, and it seems just lovely. If these guys do not accept me there are many more forest temples a few hours south of where I am that I can stay at for a few years :) Likely I will end up here, as I need to be able to concentrate for long hours on my heart, but I'm open to giving it a go at home. 

My life purpose has always been to experience God on the deepest level possible, and then to express his love purely and effortlessly through myself. It confuses me why other people who are twice my age still haven't understood this, that the heart is the key to end suffering. Why do they so stay within the limitations of their mind? I want to help them, once I'm fully in the heart. There is little point teaching someone how to get into the heart from the limitations of the mind I feel. 

So I am going to enjoy my last meal tonight with my Mum, and Grandparents; and my last moment of allowing myself to be anywhere but the heart. For tomorrow I will focus on the heart and stay there for all of eternity, even once I've awakened from the dream will my focus be there. I will not eat ever again, for I am fully feed and satiated by the love within my heart. Our potential as human beings is far greater than what we imagine, and I am excited to be maybe one of the first modern explorers of those deepest layers. We live but in a 3rd dimensional reality, animals live in the 2nd dimension, and I want to explore greater than the 11th dimension, to a place where there is only love, such that even the reality of "dimensions" does not exist. We have all of this and more already inside our hearts, just waiting to be explored through the simple act of placing our attention on it. When at the highest level there is only love, why not just focus on love? That's why this practice is simple, because there can be no other practice but the experience of love in the highest realms of this reality. Thats's why love is always the only answer. Acting from the heart, embracing separation from the heart; and making being in the heart the highest priority, so that it eventually becomes the only priority, and then, all you do. You can still be in the heart and live in this world, there is no implication, for the hearts intelligence will speak every word for you, guide you in every step, all without thoughts and emotions which are so used to being slaves of. For we become the heart, and so too, we become it's intelligence in it's full glory.

And when I feel my heart, and when I meditate, I will continue to remind myself that any resistance I feel when focusing on oneness could only be the healing of the inner child within, whose prison of conditioning is dissolving by the love I allow to flow through myself. When focused on love, all of the lower dimensional frequencies in ourselves are brought to light, and we experience them as they are being healed, and released, this there is nothing to be afraid of, only infinite gifts to bless as they leave and return to the source from whence they came. I'll remember this while feeling these frequencies leave, and know them as gifts of deep inner healing. 

And so I'm free; goodbye everyone; love you. Use this journal for wisdom, I'll keep writing in it for as long as people are benefiting from it, and moving more into the oneness and love that they already are. I too use what I write to keep me grounded, some of the stuff comes from a part of myself that is much more intelligent, which I'm moving into, so in effect, it's been really helpful in guiding "me" (as the personal self) as well :) God Bless guys.

Here is the transmission from the Blue Avians, the message is so loving, and thus so far out of our paradigm that the technology is freezing a lot. Peace.

I've had a good time in this dream, but it's time to meet the dreamer that I am completely. I am the dream and the dreamer.

Edited by Solace

Someday the Dream will End (for us all)

The idea that God is something to be afraid of shows how insane this world is. Everything is God. Everything is love. But our subconscious minds don't let us experience this, we can, but we've got to work for it, and give everything up ultimately. Practice is not one hour of meditation, it is an ongoing practice of love. One hour can't reprogram the mind...

I have a lot of attachment to this forum and people here, and it's challenging to leave for a while. And is the same attachment I have to my thoughts and emotions except such attachments which are addictions, are much deeper than letting go of but a forum, or a few people, or a few luxuries. Thought is the ultimate addiction, the last distraction to heal with the hearts love, for thought is the last line of defence for the ego to stay seperate from love, when we try and focus on the heart. But with unshakable focus the thoughts start to not form, emotions are stopped because they are dependant upon thought, and only love remains. That is my greatest dream; a dream to wake up into love. 

Oh, this journey is paradoxical when written in the English language. It would make for a good poem don't you think?

Edited by Solace

@Solace Kingdom hearts and Majoras Mask were my favorite games as a child. Final Fantasy X was my favorite game as a teenager. 

I still listen to the soundtrack on a regular basis. 

Also, I have never stated this on the internet, but..... I am currently on a urine fast to treat an ear infection. A first! Ha! Solidarity.

It is amazing how much free time one has when fasting.

This forum can be a very addictive thing. We evolved to be highly invested in the responses of others. There is great benefit in ripping yourself away from it to focus on what is truly the most important thing for yourself and your life.

But, it is also a wonderful tool that we should strive to use as wisely as possible.

We don't have infinite time or infinite energy in this lifetime, so it is essential that we manage our time and energy economy.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin I love the soundtrack too. I played this game when I was really young, and only got to the end of it 2 years ago. It really impacted me, how Tidus was really from a dream (I think is true). It left me feeling very empty; but it was a sobering, full, and expansive emptiness. A brief moment where I woke up out of this dream.

It is a true coincidence how related we are with these games and that spiritual teacher, and now fasting on urine. I'm grateful to know that we are doing this together in a way. Yes, I am spending most of my time offline now because I realised that I feel calmer when I can focus more deeply internally on my heart. I do honour any higher desire that sometimes arises to write something here, so I'm not disappearing as long as that is there, and people are gleaning insight (my insight is always based on practicing love and oneness :)). For example, I want to briefly mention how accurate our heart rate is in  determining what bring us more love and oneness. If you follow the slower heart rate generally, it pulls us into deeper relaxation, slower breathing and hence starts to heal and reintegrate the overstimulated nervous system which we call the ego.

We don't have infinite time, so let's use the finite time we do have to realise that time is an illusion! In other words, prioritise what makes us feel at one.

Good luck on your fast Colin. It is up to 5 times more detoxifying than distilled water so if you feel tired, or nauseous, it is natural. Lots of love.

Sit in an Ashram, Sit in a Temple, create a space of meditation that is simplistic and minimal. We are worried about things that do not exist... Cease the creation of further excuses to be God.

"Your viewers create excuses not to commit to it. The solution is going within, the answer is the realisation, the tool that you are given is meditation." This is so important, to cease the thoughts, and connect with the higher self. Meditation is the only way to reach the deepest enlightenment with the proper technique :) That's why most of my day is spent in meditation, for I know it is more important to connect with the higher self, than to keep doing external actions as if I am accomplishing something, but that joy of accomplishments is based upon time and space, and thus it is a false joy. If we can only create authentically by connecting to our higher selves, why then do we not prioritise this above all? What excuses do have that keep us from meditation? How many more lifetimes will you need to realise that all of this is a dream which the soul wishes for you to awaken from, and then start taking external action from a place of true authenticity if the soul even desires that!

"We advice you to connect, to be still. To be still until all fears are relinquished, to be still until all thoughts cease, to be still until you do not feel discomfort in your bodies or that your bodies even exist in reality, to be still until you understand the wisdom of the divine that occurs without human intellect and knowledge. We advise you to remain in the practice of this stillness daily. You will have plenty of time for creativity upon awakening from your meditations, and that awakening state will creatively flourish and nurture all of your environments until oneness occurs and until you realise that nothing you see is real, nothing you see or sense is anything but God dreaming. This is the awakening when the dreamer of the dream begins to grasp the fullness of God within such creative environments."

"See God in all, no excuses". The real fun begins once we awaken. Always the deepness of meditation, or connection over the time, yet much time is still needed.

Edited by Solace

Still your criticising, judging and unloving thoughts until nothing but the silence of the cosmos is there, and then the sound of Gaia will permeate through all that is you. If you cannot speak or sing with love then be silent, for silence is the void of the cosmos which is nothing but that love.

Edited by Solace

I'm going to start being a whole lot more grateful for just how much I've accomplished on this path. I am amazing. I have literally overcome the need for food, something few human beings on Earth have done. I am fit and healthy, and am intending to start meditating 12 hours daily (because I don't need sleep and I want to see myself as God) which is like superhuman. Yet I sit down and don't give myself praise when I am doing the best I can to find endless happiness. My goal too, is basically the hardest thing for a human to realise. I deserve more love, not less. 

I just feel with the meditation, so much love will flow through me that all if this will not be in doubt. Everything is perfect, and so am I, and all of humanity. We are already those Gods we wish to transform into. There is no transformation to do, no heaven to ascend into either, heaven is already on Earth, and in our hearts. It all depends in what we focus on; love or separation?

This is exactly what I'm going through: 

I've lost my sense of self. I don't know who I am anymore. I feel lonely, with all of these dark emotions arising. I feel like demons are watching me in the night while I meditate. I know it's my mind projecting thought forms because that is the power I have as a God, yet when face to face with one, it destroys me. They are in my dreams for sure, I am lucid, just watching these beings, and keep remembering to surrender to my heart, to it's love. I don't know what to do with my life, where to go, who to speak to. I have no-one except for my pets, and nature for comfort. I now realise I've been going through the dark night of the soul for the past month. 

It's like a battle where one side of me knows everything is God, and love; and another side of me is going insane, is confused, feels empty, and is quite schizophrenic. I am actually seeing a psychiatrist out of love for my family who of course are just worried about me, which makes things so much better! One thing that has helped is spending as much time outside and in meditation as possible. I have also filled my room with the most positive and empowering things I could find; so I know that no demon could even enter here, it's just my mind playing sick tricks on me. I have relinquished all addictions over the past week because I wanted to face the present moment where the dark night of the soul is with my full being as God's infinite love. I choose not to hide in my thought stories to change my emotions, or eat food, or brainwash myself with media; no, I face whatever hell-like environment is in my mind with the love of my heart. My whole reality has broken down, I have seen through all of this suffering, and know that focusing on my heart or as the awareness all day long is the only way to heal. My priority is love, more than any focus on thoughts or emotions or "doing" anything. I try let my heart move my body, and do what it wants, I try and surrender. 

I will remember, that this too shall pass. That this is the final stage of acute spiritual awakening, where the worst of the detoxification symptoms in the mind, and emotional body are released, and returned to the light of God. I feel empty, alone, paranoid, high anxiety; deep in the darkness that I can't avoid, doesn't matter what I do, that emptiness just follows me. I trust in my heart, I trust it's love will heal me, that it's love will attract a beautiful loving reality for myself to create in as God.  I am the heart, and I am God: these affirmations help in the darkest moments. I will not dilute this experience with anything but being in the present moment, just sitting there throughout this process. This is rock bottom, I can't go further down than this. I know now why I yearned for video games a month ago, it was the one place where I felt understood, and loved, even if it was artificial. Same with this forum, same with spiritual youtube videos, it made me feel understood. But now, not even I can understand myself. I don't know what I am, I don't identify with being a body, or an emotion, or my thoughts, or a "mind", I identify with nothing really, not even a perceiver, or love; I don't know their reality. But I'm attempting to identify with love by being it, which is not fun when you are being psychologically attacked by emotions and thoughts of limitation. 

God save me from my own mind. How did so much shit fit into it God? And God, you give me no answer because you want me to see that I am God; but don't you know how painful of a pill that is to swallow?

The universe must think that I can handle this, and I will show it with courage, and grace just how unconditionally loving I truly am. Cast me into darkness, and see if I run. It's in the darkness that we find the light, I didn't know how real this sentence was.

Such simple words, yet the result for me is utter devastation, without a trace of it's origin. Dancing with demons, surrendering to hell.

Edited by Solace

I'm feeling much better now. What helped was focusing on my heart in every moment of life. The love I feel has no source, it appears out of nothing obvious, but feels motherly. And wonderfully I don't need to be in meditation to feel it. This is because myself as consciousness isn't dependant upon removal of some forms in place of others, such as going to a temple. It's only that we are attached to some forms more than others, such as a parent, or friend, which can make surrendering "harder" than when in meditation or without "distractions". So we can all meditate all day in this way, it's a blessing God gave us.

During this time I realised what our freewill was. We are the no self, the consciousness that permeates all of existence, and our free will is that we can stay as the no self, choose the higher self, or choose to be limited to the mind and it's subconscious conditioning. That is free will, to take action from either one of these places depending on what we identify with. This is what Matt Kahn meant by surrendering our free will to love, he was meaning to use our free will to always choose the hearts desires, which are for the greatest good, rather than the mind, emotional, or physical bodies desires. When identified with the physical body for example we want food, sleep, and sex; the emotional body ultimately wants happiness; and the mind wants experiences; the soul wants unity, and this unity fulfils all other desires :) So, spirituality, or living life, is really just as simple as remaining in the heart as the higher self because this is the experience all human beings are searching for; a complete experience of the higher self. 

When we leave this body and go to heaven, we will remember not what we did, but how kind we were to all of life, how much love we freely gave to what arose, the higher self can also be called unconditional love for this reason.

In my personal life, I'm starting to eat again because my body isn't ready for solely urine just now. It became imbalanced, the urine turned white as well meaning that the body had used all of the nutrients in it for it's functions. I'm glad I gave it a go just for the detoxification. I'm now experimenting with a superfood diet of spirulina, hemp/flaxseed, cocao, honey, and some organic coconut ice cream (as a treat on some nights). Ramana Maharshi said that a man eating flesh can become enlightened (but his mind will be more wild), and that one who is enlightened need not be concerned what he eats because he already knows himself as God. He did say that one who is spiritual will naturally become more vegetarian, as they become more sensitive to how food effects their body. It knocked my value of diet off it's high horse; and as he eloquently said, fast your mind of thoughts, but not your body of food, when you are still moving it around. 

I bought a beautiful houseplant today called Peace Lilly, it adds a nice tranquil vibe to the room. I'm just about to insulate my door to make it quieter in my room, because when astral projecting, or channeling which I want to learn; it's preferable to have a silent, and tranquil room for me. I sometimes meditate with my door open when I'm already all warm, and snuggly; and the sound is fine, I like the vibration behind the words of people. I will keep practicing that focus on my spiritual heart, I trust that it's love will manifest a reality of love in time. I feel love so thankfully in each moment, what takes me out now and then is a fear of the future. The questions arises: "Don't you need to think logically to live a fulfilling life?", "Aren't you wasting your time focusing on the heart when you could focus on getting your masters degree and making your family happy?". But then I realise that I am feeling love! What more could I want than that? All of the enlightened masters say that if you feel love then you are doing everything right. And if the source of love is in the heart, then the simplicity is focusing on it. It's retraining the subconscious mind, to shift its default point of awareness from the head, to the heart; once that happens the journey becomes effortless, because the hearts love will keep you in it. That's like the tipping point :) May we all reach here in the most gentle, soft and kind way.

From: http://www.ascendedmasteranswers.com/spiritual-path/spiritual-practices/847-breatharians-not-eating-food

"While it is possible to live without physical food and only taking in spiritual energy – whether you call it prana or the Holy Spirit – it is not something that the ascended masters recommend because it is simply too extreme of a practice for the vast majority of people. This does not mean that we are saying that there cannot be people who will have a strong inner urge to live this way and we, of course, have no desire to interfere with the free will and the inner guidance of such people. 

Yet we will not generally recommend this practice and we recommend that people are very, very careful before adopting it. It would be disastrous – and mark my strong word! – if you adopted this practice out of playing an ego game while you think – as so many people do – that the more extreme the practice, the more efficient it must be—or the more points it must earn you in the records of Heaven. 

You do not earn points by being extreme and you only need to look at the life of the Buddha to see that he lived in a very extreme manner for six years before realizing that the key to liberation was the Middle Way."

Question: Beloved Jesus, what would you say about fasting (in a sense of totally abstaining from food) as a way to accelerate one's spiritual growth? The idea to pass through the 40 day fasting (while totally abstaining from food) - as you did when you were in the desert, and as other spiritual seekers, ascetics and hermits did - inspires me a lot. So the question is: can it give some benefit or harm? And how one could abstain from food without harming himself?  

Answer from ascended master Jesus through Kim Michaels: (May 26, 2011)

I strongly discourage anyone from trying to go for 40 days while totally abstaining from food. There is simply no way to do this without harming your body, and there is not spiritual benefit from doing so.

It is a misunderstanding that I spent 40 days in the desert without eating anything. You can take two basic approaches to any aspect of my life. One is the literal approach, where you think the Bible is the literal word of God, and thus anything mentioned in the scriptures happened exactly as described. Through this approach, you will never understand the true meaning of my teachings and example. The other approach is to realize that even so-called actual events from the scriptures have a deeper meaning—and thus you must always look beyond the literal interpretation. So what is the deeper meaning of me spending 40 days in the wilderness?

You might see this in terms of the contrast between two environments. You have human society, an environment in which most everything is controlled by man-made rules and ideas. Then you have the "wilderness," an environment in which things are not controlled by man but are closer to a natural state. So the symbolism is that I withdrew for a time from the world of man-made rules, doctrines, beliefs and ideas. Yet doing this does not necessarily mean going out in nature. You can do this almost anywhere, as long as you can be in a quiet space and turn down outside distractions. You can even do it in the middle of a city, although it is a bit more difficult because of the more intense mass consciousness.

Fasting does not necessarily have anything to do with food. I "fasted" by emptying my mind from man-made ideas, thereby creating an empty space that made my mind open to intuitive impressions from a higher source, namely my I Will Be Presence and my spiritual teachers.

Do you see my point? What is the purpose for which you want to fast? If it is to gain a more spiritual state of consciousness, then it is not necessary to abstain from food. It is necessary to abstain from certain types of heavier food, such as meat, and to abstain from eating too much food. However, it is not necessary to abstain from all food, and it can indeed be counterproductive to do so.

What will it take for you to have a more spiritual experience? Everything in your life revolves around your attention. If your attention is on worldly affairs, it is more difficult to have a spiritual experience. So in order to get a higher experience, you need to take your attention away from worldly affairs, including the physical body.

Yet the simple fact is that abstaining from food is not the best way to take your attention away from the body. Most people who fast by totally abstaining from food find this to be such a difficult experience, that they end up putting more and more attention on the body the longer they fast. So the true meaning of fasting is to take your attention away from worldly matters and focus it on spiritual matters. Yet even this must be understood more deeply. For there are many people who think that focusing on spiritual matters means studying a spiritual teaching with the intellect or practicing a spiritual technique.

This is not necessarily invalid at a certain level of the path, but when you come to the higher levels, "fasting" truly means to empty your mind of everything and attuning it to your Presence. Fasting means focusing on experiencing pure awareness, so you truly become the open door for the Presence. Meaning you have no preconceived opinions that color the impressions from the Presence. You cannot do this at the lower levels of the path, but at higher levels this is your main goal.

What has happened over the centuries is two things. First of all, Christianity was hijacked by literalists, who thought everything should be interpreted literally—according to their definition of a literal interpretation. Secondly, during the Middle Ages, Christianity became hijacked by people who focused on life as suffering.

You will see that in most art from that period, I am depicted as hanging on the cross, suffering greatly. So instead of focusing on my positive teaching – that I came to give all people life and that more abundantly – Christianity became focused on the few hours I suffered on the cross. And then came the belief that it was my suffering on the cross that "bought" humankind's salvation by somehow compensating for people's sins.

You will easily see that this was influenced by the age-old belief that sacrificing an animal – by bleeding it to death – could pay for one's sins. A belief that was in complete opposition to my true teaching, but which nevertheless came to dominate the view of my mission. As a result, it came to be believed that God – who was seen as good – required that you suffer before you could be free from sin. The insanity of this belief can be seen by considering the following. You have done something that caused suffering to another human being. You acknowledge this, and now you voluntarily put yourself through a process that causes suffering to yourself, thinking this second suffering will somehow compensate for the first suffering.

Yet in today's world, you know that everything is energy. What you did to another, created a certain amount of misqualified energy. When you cause yourself to suffer, you create even more misqualified energy. Two wrongs do not make a right, because misqualified energy cannot eliminate misqualified energy. The only way to compensate for one's sins is to produce positive energy, which can indeed transform the misqualified. Yet it can only do so if both sides have truly forgiven, which is why I emphasized forgiving all who have harmed you.

So my point is that over the centuries, the focus on suffering caused people to think that since abstaining from food causes you to suffer, this was a way to pay for your sins. And thus, has come the added belief that the more you suffer, the more you pay back sins. And this was then tied in with the idea that I fasted for 40 days, and some people then came to see this as the ultimate form of suffering through fasting. Some have even thought that if they died trying to fast for 40 days, they would surely be rewarded in heaven. They thought, "I will not surely die."

Do you see that this is a complete misunderstanding? First of all, trying to abstain from all food for 40 days would kill many people, and suicide is not the way to a higher state of consciousness. Secondly, those who can survive fasting for that long, will end up focusing most of their attention on the pains of the body, which takes your attention away from being the open door for the Presence. So what is gained by this? And thirdly, deliberately causing yourself to suffer will produce misqualified energy that will not help your spiritual growth.

Concerning the 40 days, it should be considered that 2,000 years ago, people did not conceive of numbers the same way you do today. In today's world, most schoolchildren understand that you can count to very high numbers. How many of you tried to count to one thousand when you were children? Yet 2,000 years ago, most adults could not count to one thousand, let alone conceive of this number. So back then, people simply could not conceive of the kind of numbers you today use to calculate the national debt. And even today, you will see that people have trouble visualizing how much money a country like the United States actually owes—it is simply too big to relate to anything in "real life."

You may have heard that animals cannot count any higher than two. The same goes for some native peoples, who distinguish between one and two, but anything above two is seen as "many." Well, there was a somewhat similar mechanism at play 2,000 years ago. People could count to a dozen, but anything above that was seen as "many." The words used for that has since then been translated to the western "score," but even the word "score" was originally used about an indeterminate amount and it was only in more modern times that a precise number was attached to it.

So when the Bible says that I fasted for 40 days, the actual number was not 40. It was simply a "large" number of days I spent in the wilderness. And here is another point. I went into the wilderness – and I did actually go away from human settlements – in order to have a spiritual experience, and I stayed only long enough to have that experience. During that time, I ate whatever food I could find, so as to keep my body just comfortable enough that I did not have to put my attention on the body, but could keep my attention free from outer distractions to focus within.

So if you try to imitate this by forcing yourself to fast for 40 days, you will actually put yourself in a frame of mind, that will make it more difficult for you to have a true spiritual experience. Because you will not simply be open to letting the experience happen at its own pace—you will be seeking to force it. And what you seek to force, you will be pushing ahead of you, as the donkey pushing the carrot hanging from a stick in front of its nose.

Any time – and I mean ANY time – you seek to force a spiritual experience, you will not have a true experience. Instead, you will open yourself up to lower forces, who can indeed give you an experience that is far beyond your ordinary state of consciousness, but it is not a true spiritual experience because it does not make you the open door for your Presence or ascended beings. Over the centuries, many people have attempted to take heaven by force and have opened themselves up to lower forces, thinking they had had a genuine spiritual experience. That is why fasting should not be attempted by people who are not balanced and who do not have both personal protection and spiritual discernment (discernment of spirits).

Do you see that fasting can very easily become an ego game? The ego wants to do something extreme, because it either wants to set itself apart from others, or it even thinks this will earn it points in the eyes of God.

So, in conclusion, the way to fast is to take your attention away from whatever draws it outwards. You need to empty your mind so you can be an open door for the Presence.

The only way to do this is to approach fasting the same way as you approach everything else on the path: through always striving for balance. This is simply the only way for you to pass the initiation of encountering the tempter, as you will do whenever you rise to a higher level of consciousness, and as you saw that I was tempted by the devil after my however many days in the wilderness.

You also need to see that it is not constructive to take what I am saying here as a reason to withdraw from society and isolate yourself. It is valid to withdraw for a time in order to establish your inner connection to your Presence. Yet once you begin to have this connection, you can now get involved in society without losing it. And in the Golden Age, we need people who can be involved with society while being the open doors for ideas from the ascended realm.

In today's age, I would say that the most important way to fast is NOT by abstaining from food. The best way to fast is to eat enough to keep your body a non-issue and then keep your mind away from all of the "information pollution" with which modern people are bombarded. It is not the physical body that is the greatest hindrance for modern people; it is the fact that your minds are overstimulated by the information that comes at you from so many sources.

So the best way to fast is to turn off this stream of external information. And then turn off the internal bombardment, caused by the mind creating problems and then trying to convince you that you have to solve them. It is all a matter of monitoring where your attention goes. The kingdom of God is within you, so you will not enter it as long as your attention is constantly focused outside the point of stillness within you.

So try fasting from "information food" for a while. The good news is that abstaining from keeping up with what your friends are doing on Facebook won't kill you—even after 40 days.

There are people who are eating at McDonalds a few nights a week. People who eat meat filled with man-made chemicals, injected with hormones and antibiotics that are poisonous to the human body; who when they do have vegetables, it Is from a foreign country, grown in fertilisers containing heavy metals without natural sunlight and of which is sprayed with pesticides and herbicides. Even in our tap water is fluoride, chloride and other heavy metals added to dispose of waste products from corporations for agendas I believe are inked to making human beings into zombies, more receptive to the social conditioning programmes found all over the internet, on the TV, and on phones most acutely. Yet when a western doctor who himself eats unhealthy, and still gets sick sees someone drinking urine, which is excess nutrients from the blood, it is rebuked, and met with aversion.

For a person who is loving, recycling the urine can amplify that twice fold; as with any vibration you are at. This is why it's a beautiful tool for enlightenment. Urines prana will fill you with energy, and thus a lesser need too get such energy from food. It is an elixir, and if treated as such, only more benefits can come from it.

In my experience from recycling all of my urine, there has been no afternoon slump, just pure boundless energy throughout the day. Recently, after some blood tests, it showed that my iron levels where very high. My local Doctor, which I truly love for his deep compassion and care for me (he will even call me after 9 at night to make sure I'm well) has linked this to my kidneys failing based on one measurement. This made me think of what I said above how most peopler eating a highly toxic diet, shouldn't that be more alarming, and have more of an effect on the blood than urine (which is just pure water with 2.5% nutients, enzymes etc)? And another question follows: if the ranges for "healthy" levels of a nutrient measured by western doctors is derived from many people on the standard American diet, wouldn't such a range be less relevant for someone who is much healthier? In the end they are using a model or map to define how my kidney is functioning, based on numbers and digits, and not direct experience. In my direct experience I have never felt better, and I trust that. I don't feel imbalanced like I did while eating junk food a year ago. In fact my body is such that I can concentrate on myself as love, and not feel hunger, and aches or pains.

Being that the blood tests are correct, and that the raised iron is really not healthy, I've decided to take out my superfoods, and try enjoying a few pieces of fruit again in the evening. The spirulina is an iron supplement, and when such iron is recycled again and again for months this could cause it to build up faster than the body can eliminate it. But to be sure, I want to remove these superfoods and have another blood test in a few weeks to remove or endorse these possibilities :) It seems I am too abundant in nutrients for my own good when the world is deficient! What an impact it would have on the world if people meditated, and drank urine. Their love and connection to theirselves would flourish, and this exponentially reduces the need for food. World hunger would be gone overnight, and all of the corporations in the world would start to lose their social importance when people see the greater importance of turning within; we will move back towards working with nature, with less technology, as it always was destined to be. For me, just bring the divine love of God is the most important thing in this world, and if there is a way to naturally amplify that such as with urine, if I feel more connected and one with God because of it, then I do it. It reminds me of how when two people come together, the love that they feel is greater than the sum given by them freely. It's like we are natural amplifiers of love, and the more expansive the thing is we connect with, the more love is synergistically amplified, which is like the experience of the higher self, or the experience of sunlight or urine. 

Love and Light beloveds. May we all reach greater levels of love and oneness, that we always have been.

A very informative read about the energetic and biological nature of urine that will amaze you if unfamiliar with the practice: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud06b.htm

The known first written account of Urine Therapy (5000 years ago): https://www.hps-online.com/hindiasutra.htm

Edited by Solace