Solace

Love, Discipline and Balance: An Adventure into Infinity

179 posts in this topic

@Solace I get the sense that is your session that was posted to Lincoln's website. ;)

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin That is someone else, in mine all there is, is the sound of deep breathing so he wouldn’t post it!

I am already the enlightened master I deserve to be. I already feel infinite love and connection for nature, for people and life. I already have the deepest, most intimate and fulfilling partner ive always wanted in my life to care for me, and add to the unconditional love I have for myself. I already have graduated university with flying colors, working in the latest scientific break throughs of human psychology, and in holistic human health and regeneration with thoughts, visualizations and intentions. I am love itself, in all of its glory, and everything I see is this same exact love. I see abundance everywhere, the sunlight, the trees, the people. The abundance of love people have in a relationship when walking past a couple. The abundance of families in having children. The abundance in myself of having everything I need and want when I want it. I am already complete, whatever I do is just to express how complete, masterful and joyous I am about life in my own unique way. I am the light of God, and everything is the light of God.

I am overwhelmed by the never ending beauty I see wherever I focus on, cause I know myself truly as love, made with love, made out of love and here to love, and be that love for myself and others. My ego is fully integrated into the light of my soul and I feel so good. I have travelled to exotic countries like Peru, Mexico, Africa, the Middle East and it feels so good to have experienced that. I have changed the lives of millions of people through face to face interactions and trillions of people to come just by being and feeling the love that I abundantly am and feel right now. I have made so many deep friendships with people that I have yearned for, and we both compliment eathother through symbiotic and synergistic evolution via our infinite overflowing love. And as living as I am, I have also reached a place of true inner calmness, I am unshakable. I even use every bit of darkness as a flash card to confirm the love that I am, for it takes love to even see darkness, and more love to love that darkness.

I am God the creator himself. I am the highest consciousness of the angelic realms in physical form. I am the one person God wants to be.

I am light, I am love, I am what I am, and that am is oneness, peace and happiness.

Namaste. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Sharing this. It’s called healing your empathic heart with Matt Kahn. Airs 10am PT every Wednesday. Love it.

https://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/episode/the-illusion-of-problems

Notes: 

Everything that arises is like a baby that wants more love and validation, you wouldn’t let go of a baby in need and so you wouldn’t let go of fear; you’d hold it lovingly. We all have core wounds of neglect. God is testing you to dare to see something other than God as God, This creates a more divine experience for the wellbeing of all.

@pluto God bless you.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I want to explore the realms of infinity, and be that bridge between the conscious realms and unconscious realms for the people. To make people embody more of the unconscious so that they can know themselves more on a being level, so they know what experiences they want to have in life! I'd love to teach that to people, to be more of their soul by somehow sharing the infinite, or otherworldly to make it more accepted. I always wonder, what is my purpose? What do I want to give to the world? What do I want to share? I even asked the higher self, and he just said, everything in life is purposeful. I was like, nice one, but there must be a certain experience my soul wants? Maybe the experience my soul wants is to not know it's purpose? That would be really funny. Like going through life, just so confused, not knowing what to do at all the whole time, or why I'm here. I know some people are blessed with a more obvious sense of direction, but maybe I am. What I think is that I do know what I want to do, but that it is so far out of societies expectations that maybe this conflict has made me dismiss my intuition.

To look deeper into my purpose I've been thinking about what I used to do as a child. My Mum said to me today that from 4-9 years old I used to spend thousands of hours playing this game called, "Kingdom Hearts", the first game in the series. Then it hit me: What you do most between that age is what your soul naturally wants to do, you're like untainted by society so to speak. And so I looked deeper. "What was that game about?" I asked myself. The first thing that popped into my mind was the image of a heart. This is what the whole game was based around, the hidden, unlimited power that is in each of our hearts. Sora, the main character started his journey to find his friends with enthusiasm, but also, with a lack of confidence in knowing who he was, his identity. By the end, his heart became very strong as he found a unlocked the hidden strength within it, finally realizing at the end that what was thought to be darkness in kingdom of hearts, was actually light. He had found that deep down there is a light which always shines, and that he is that light. Here is one of my favourite quotes: 

So when I was a child, I spent maybe a thousand or two or three hours playing this. After school I always looked forward to it, and it was by far my favourite game. I remember getting up at 5 0 clock so excited to play it, beyond any excitement I have ever felt, it was magical. I loved Sora's courage, his strength, how he never gave up; and the source of these qualities he said came from his heart, the courage, strength and sense of purpose. So maybe, just maybe, if I go into my heart like Sora did, I will find all of the answers I'm looking for, and more! In each world his goal was to seal the keyhole to return the world back to light. Each world represented a dark part of Sora, that he reintegrated into the light of his heart. It also represented the fearless journey into new, and unknown experiences to achieve his greater purpose of finding his friends. But as he went on the journey he found out that there was even a greater purpose than that to his travels which was to return light to the worlds cast in darkness, to return the balance of light and dark. I'm sure there is more to learn, which I will go into more. My Life Purpose is found within that game, no doubt about it. The energy of that game matched the energy of my purpose. Combine this with numerology and it becomes clear that my purpose here is to awaken into my heart, for the wellbeing of an entire planet, and from there an even greater purpose will be revealed. 

My favourite parts of the game is the battle between Riku and Sora, the ending bosses dialogue with Sora, and the whole end of the game; closing the door to darkness and saying goodbye to Kairi. 

I remember the most from the game how friends are always in our hearts no matter how far they are apart, people and worlds are connected as one, and the darkness is just the light that is lost. Sora was also just a energetic, compassionate, outgoing, and loyal person; someone who you could count on. He embodied the qualities of the divine near the end of the game especially with the absolute trust he had in his heart, his inner knowing, and the light in all hearts. So go within my heart to find my purpose. I'll do it. To see the light in all forms, easy! And to do it for the ascension of an entire planet just makes it a no brainer. Gonna be a lot of meditation to come, may replay that game sometime :) The key to is inside it. If all heart are born in kingdom hearts, and if kingdom hearts is light... then the spiritual journey is like finding that light within yourself. He never gives up, even in the seemingly deepest darkness.

Edited by Solace

I will sum up everything I've learnt in a one sentences: Meditation on the heart area is the only way to true enlightenment.

Naturally, from here we practice, keeping some awareness on the heart during every activity.

There it is, spirituality, without the conceptual luggage. Simple, and infallible. Best wishes to everyone on their journeys so far, I love you all as a part of me, and me a part of you :)

This is where my journey gets really exciting! All of the concepts have been washed cleanly off my body, leaving more time to meditate, more time to be in the sun, than study endlessly.

One sentence, to change it all. The most direct, graceful and harmonious way to love. Stories will arise about this: "The spiritual path must be more complex?", confusion will probably arise too. Nothing more I can say other than, those stories is what keeps everyone from love...

May everyone open their hearts to experience the eternal wellspring of love that they are beyond it all.

Knowing that I have all of the information I need to take me to the deepest stages of Enlightenment, I honor that by replacing almost all of the time online, thinking about the future, and gathering more spiritual information I don't need with meditation upon the spiritual heart. My greatest excitement has now shifted from sharing, to being what I share. And that means when I do get up, I shall do what brings more oneness, and love into my life such as walking in nature, lying on the grass in the sun, traveling and reading a novel or a relaxing spiritual book (for fun, not so much for knowledge). I've discovered that electronic devices greatly drain your energy with excessive use. Even greater than it all I was blessed to find that in meditation I desired nothing other than just to meditate, no addictions remained, and that is powerful. Even my need for food disappeared.

I don't know what my very specific purpose is, but I found out that that is the point! We aren't meant to know sometimes. As a child the video game I adored was all about diving deeper into our hearts to find the light; and to use that light for good. That was not by chance, that was telling me what my destiny was. I was always confident, defiantly the one in the group to naturally lead; and I wonder if I'll use that to teach one day...

With this said, I am taking my journey to deeper levels of surrender by doing what brings more oneness into my life; basically by doing what I enjoy; and exploring more things that bring that oneness. Truly the conceptual journey is over, and the journey of being begins. It has been a pleasure everyone being able to write on here and interact with some of you guys. Love you so much.

Edited by Solace

@Solace Hey I don't know if you are paying any attention to the current video game world, if not you might get a kick out of this. 

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin I’m really excited now.  Everything about the game is amazing, by its release I hope to be truly enlightened, then I can see all the non-dual aspects easier. If there’s multiplayer then we’ll have a go at it :) 

I want to make a few commitments to myself for the second half of this year. The first half was about learning deeply about the core principles of spirituality, and to find the most direct route to enlightenment. I have been through at least 20 spiritual teachers, and have finally found one which I resonate with, Lincoln Gergar. I had fallen into so many traps, and learnt from my mistakes. For example, I started to meditate on my head for a whole month attempting to “rise my kundalini” to the crown chakra unbeknownst of the existence of the spiritual heart. The spiritual heart in my experience has filled me with love. The first time I meditated upon it, I was shocked. It felt like there was another person next to me giving me unconditional attention and love. I didn’t know how powerful it was. It was the answer I was looking for in regards to my addictions to food, and the internet. I needed to find out how to find the love that my addictions tried to supplement for. And now I’ve found it.

With at least another 6 months of free time I want to commit this time to lots of meditation, I mean even all day. Because that is what feels good, there is nothing else as fulfilling as meditation. After this year I can meditate less to maintain the same feeling of love, but just like hatha yoga, you need to put in lots of hours at the start. The funny thing is, I want to meditate. I used to see it as torture training last year, yet I didn’t know that my technique led to this happening. Also to be in the sun more, in the grass would be lovely, while seeing some friends here and there.

So my goal is to reach true enlightenment in less than 6 months. To get there I am happily going to shed the last layers of avoidance of what IS (addictions). I commit to:

Spending less than one hour online each day to give people heart-centred guidance (Its my pleasure to do this).

Meditating for as long as possible (to rise my vibration, realize I am one).

Eating 8 pieces or less of fruit per day (Godliness is cleanliness).

Having time to explore new things that may excite me (walking in the forest, working with crystals such as moldavite, talking to spirits, walking in the city, making new friends into personal development, taking psychedelics to see what they’re about, playing my guitar more, learning about aromatherapy).

Bramacharya (celibacy, to allow the kundalini to rise, and to return my self-worth).

These are very simple changes. They are not rules, they are just principles to live by. Some days life happens and we’ve gotta be flexible. The second half of the year I would like to call “embodiment” of everything I’ve learnt. Where it is all disciplined, and loving practice. My goal is to become truly enlightened, to be in a state of total bliss. I am capable of it, I have the potential. And it’s not “forced”, it’s all my highest joy to make these commitments. Sobriety in itself is a powerful spiritual practice in the later stages of awakening.

Let’s see how the journey unfolds together as one!

I know the secret to eternal happiness. In my meditation I feel complete, not just for a few moments, but for the duration. It is utter joy and bliss. I always wanted it so much from society, and those closest, only to realize I was the one I was searching for this whole time ? It's quite an emotional ending in a nice way. Everyday I merge further into oneness now. There is no addiction, because even the thoughts have found the love they always wanted. The samadhi in meditation compels me, the thoughtless, alert, present, blissful state. I feel unworthy of this love for some reason. My body cry's when it comes in soothing waves, and the unworthiness vanishes in deep meditation, that belief is healing the more I become one.

It feels strange when you feel yourself more expanded than the skin of the physical body, when you stop feeling any boundaries. It feels light, like I'm a cloud. Just relaxed, drifting slowly across the sky. 

All is. Happy Winter Solstice for tomorrow beautiful souls.

Edited by Solace

The secret to experience my true nature by the most accelerated means is to focus on my heart more than my mind filled with thoughts of separation :) What we focus on we give our life force energy to.

The heart is oneness. 

People are self-inquiring hoping that by examining thoughts of separation with thoughts of seperarion, that they will uncover themselves. People focus on the breathe in meditation at the tip of their nose, instead of their hearts ?I say this to point out the flaw of the old paradigm, that it can take you some of the journey, but not to true enlightenment. Advanced yogis meditating for a hundred years sometimes don’t fully awaken because yes they have mastered their minds, and realized themselves as more than the mind, but they haven’t had direct experience of what they are in all it’s glory. All paths thus will lead back to the heart in the end ❤️ 

My greatest excitement is to find how deep it goes. Like just how far can I dive into my heart? Just how much can I surrender my ego to its almighty radiance? This was foreshadowed in my childhood by that game I spent thousands of hours on. But now, the game is in real life. I’m on a journey to Kingdom Hearts :) I’ll never give up until I experience that light which I already am.

With Love. God is light, Kingdom Hearts is light.

Edited by Solace

Ahh, my last question answered. I’ve been looking for a clear answer for months of whether to keep focusing on the heart throughout the day, or the breathe. I swapped and changed between the two before. I knew that focus should be maintained all of the time, but there still was a sliver of doubt in my mind that it was “wrong”. Now with both my gut and a teacher confirming this, i feel confident in really embracing my heart ❤️ 

733C6305-2DAF-4BFD-A441-84E221A7EC8B.jpeg

To discover who we truly are, and take that all-knowing wisdom into our everyday lives creates the most accelerated experience for us as souls to evolve :) We are here because of joy.

Dream Diary

I was in my bedroom on the floor peering through a door. It was dark on the other side of it, I didn't know what was there. It started to give answers to varies questions on intuition, and predicted the future.  Then it feel silent. I became fearful whether the thing would jump out. In that moment I surrendered everything to love, I  didn't see the point of being fearful, so I let it go. Some other parts of the dream were nice, I was with friends. I noticed how I was resisting, and let go, feeling a wave of love. I had become fully conscious of the subconscious mind, and saw how badly it was programmed in this dream to fight.  I felt bigger than this part of myself, I knew that when I was afraid peering through the door. That I am infinitely bigger than this fear, this fear is not even my own, it's just a preconditioned response I have learnt.

PS: Do not watch videos on Ghosts and other such creatures near bedtime :) 

Lots of Love. Happy Summer and Winter Solstice my beloveds. New energies are arriving!

Edited by Solace

Listen to this one liner, the simple, direct, and most divine way to enlightenment. We are all angels of heaven brothers and sisters. We are God in his full magnificent presence. We are absolutely divine in nature.

"Just feel your heart, it's as simple as that; and put your faith in the power of God, put your faith in the power of creation, put your faith in your heart".

Edited by Solace

The most important part of an affirmation is not the words said or even the vibration behind the words, but the total surrender into the heart after saying the short affirmation, falling into the void of pure love. I used to think that the frequency of affirmations would transform my reality, but unbeknownst to my awareness, I was still inside my conscious mind. How deep you can surrender to the love in your heart is what counts, through affirmations or any other exciting, or relaxing mean.

This moment is perfect. Everything is perfect. I love my life. I can feel the love in my heart filling my body. Such affirmations are very dynamic, but very wonderful methods for surrender.

I'm on the first day of a urine fast today. I am excited to remove the deepest toxins stored in my toxins. I want to reset my metabolism so that I can maintain my low calorie diet without those emotional cravings throughout the day.

I learnt today that food need not be "raw" or solely fruit as found in the extensive sciences of Chinese medicine and Ayurveda, that actually maintaining a balanced diet of whatever is in season is more important for wellbeing. Fruit overtime when not in the tropical regions can cause imbalances for some organs in the body which need hot food to function at their best, the carbohydrates in fruit also can cause candida, and other unhealthy bacteria to grow. It's certainly interesting, although it does confuse me a lot, when I also have evidence that fruit is what makes the brain function optimally, and how it is the highest vibrational food to consume. And to integrate this with urine therapy too, how the urine is the highest vibrational food I know of (save for pure love, and sunshine) would be helpful in developing this understanding. Although, my diet currently has been highly panic, the physical aspect is becoming less and less necessary as I surrender into the love of my soul, especially after this fast. I also want to experiment with the Ketogenic diet versus the carbohydrate based fruitarian diet to see which works best. In either case, the wisdom of the body is the best teacher to maintain the ideal balance :) 

I will go over 7 days for as long as my body tells me. I am very curious about the high states of consciousness that may happen which as described by John St Julian feels similar to tripping. I haven't really had huge experiences before, just the usual feeling bigger than my body in meditation, and the feeling of being one on a more superficial level so I just would love to see what a true enlightenment experience is. I'll meditate for most of the day as well upon the rising and falling of my chest, to connect more with my soul of pure divine love. I intend to realise myself as this love on the deepest level possible, to accelerate my spiritual journey into the infinite, harmonious state of bliss; of eternal natural meditative awareness. In this time I will not be actively exploring more concepts because it gets me back into the conscious ego mind, triggering many subconscious thoughts and emotions too.

I am grateful to have this time to go deep into myself. I want to know myself as divinity, and I trust that by focusing on my heart more than the stories that arise in my mind, that this realisation will happen. The stories are grounded in the conditioning of the subconscious mind, rooted in the groundlessness of separation. I choose to focus on eternal love in every moment instead, cause I trust that will naturally release all beliefs in separation, and allow my soul to express itself through me perfectly instead of in fragments. We all are a gentle and loving soul having a human experience, to evolve ourselves by finding our true nature, against all of this separation, as the oneness. And so by focusing on the core of my oneness in my spiritual heart, in every moment this is my silent vote for love. When rooted in the heart I also trust, and know, that following your highest excitement is always happening, for the soul is fully expressing itself, the programming and fear no longer stops the soul from this. This is why I choose to spend up to 6 months in deep meditation, because of the life of love, synchronicity and excitement that I will create for the next 100 or 200 years (and I also love meditating, I wouldn't force it if I didn't). After these months there will be no question of what I want to do, for I will be the soul incarnate. 

I wish you all love in discovering who you truly are! This is all of our life purpose on Earth, to realise this one simple Truth, that we are truly one, like it was always meant to be. There is lots of beliefs in separation in my mind, which has left me to embrace my spiritual heart as the ultimate purifier of this "mess". It is there I will rest, and embrace all of life just as it is. 

As a side note, I will be off the internet for a bit, I'm doing a technology fast as well to help me focus. Love is greater than knowledge. I will give my life to it, and dissolve into the love forever. 

I see the possibilities there, and I'm ready for it:D

Edited by Solace

I am love! Pure infinite love. And everything I see is love, everything I am is love. I shall surrender completely now, staying in my heart always in honour of my eternal nature. I surrender my entire being to my heart, and I'm scared, but I surrender that fear too because I know fear is not my nature. Love is my natural state. Many days of meditation will follow, and fasting. The adventure into infinity becomes unimaginably accelerated from this day forth. I know that no person on this forum can fulfil me, I know that to meet my friends on a intimate level I must meet myself there first. It's a mystery for other multidimensional beings for how we are not all enlightened, and that just inspires me more to meditate, and be absorbed into the heart.

I will see you all on the other side.

Today has been filled with many strong emotions that have been contained deep inside me. I felt hopeless, and sad, and frenzied. My practice is to focus on the love in my heart, the rising and falling of my chest through out the day, but these emotions far overcame the subtle feeling of love I had. I just couldn’t focus until I remembered a beautiful teaching I had learnt by Matt Kahn called Loving whatever arises. As soon as I started complimenting and blessing my wounded heart the emotions became less intense allowing me to again focus on my chest. I’ve learnt that a synthesis between the two teaching of loving whatever arises and focusing on the spiritual heart is necessary when such emotions arise to calm myself down :) 

With my increased sensitivity I saw how technology had been effecting me. Just by taking a few hours off, those strong emotions would arise again. It showed me how dependent I was on circumstances for happiness, but my question is, how come I can’t be happy under any circumstance? Why can’t I feel bliss or peace in every moment? 

These questions have me a deeper appreciation of the true power of the subconscious mind. While my soul is unconditionally loving, my subconscious mind was hurt in the past by people and so created patterns that when triggered caused these strong emotions and self-defeating thoughts to arise. I’m very conscious of this now. That’s why loving whatever arises has so much power in rewiring the subconscious mind in oneness, and to release all beleifs in separation. The same effect, but even deeper and subtler is found by focusing on my chest, it’s most effective however when I’m calm. It makes me fall asleep, making hours of meditation turn into hours of napping ? 

I trust that love will purify all of my subconscious beliefs that dominate my life. I trust that everything is perfect, and that everything will work out, and that I am worthy of more love not less, now and forever.

The most important practice is to bring more love into every moment. Every second is another opportunity to anchor love ❤️ 

Edited by Solace

Almost all emotions are rooted in fear, and separation. These emotions that arise can be traced back to each of our chakras, and enquired upon so that we can uncover our beliefs in separation.

What I found is with addictions is that strong positive emotions guide me to for example, go to the cupboard and have a piece of chocolate. This emotion masks our bodies innate wisdom which actually responds aversely to going to the cupboard, but this innate aversion is only felt on a very subtle energetic level that most people are completely unaware of! So what do we do when we have lost touch with this wisdom? 

For myself, whenever a emotion arises I ask why it is here and if it will bring me more peace and oneness if I follow the thoughts which tell me to take a certain action. I imagine in my mind how I will feel after following the emotion, if I feel more peaceful, or relaxed especially. It is very tricky, and takes lots of contemplation and observation and awareness. The best rule to follow where the strong emotions can't hide is after you've for example eaten that chocolate. Observe how you feel afterwards, and that feeling will tell you if it is right. That's when we feel the subtle feelings of our body instead of the emotions.

These emotions run deep. Something like meditation may be good for us, but negative emotions may tell you not to do it, and the mistake is to believe that this is intuition. We all know meditation is one of the best things a human can practice, yet emotions say otherwise. Once you start to let go of addictions, and become more in tune with the body you will be able to tell the difference between subconscious emotions and the true subtle feelings that tell you what will bring you more peace and relaxation. It's quite remarkable.

What I've found too is that after eating chocolate or going online without a purpose, my heart rate will rise to about 150 beats per minute. When I do something relaxing my heart goes down to 40-60 beats per minute. This has been a wonderful benchmark to measure if something brings more peace into my life. Just now I resisted checking my phone, and felt amazing after the strong negative emotion washed over me, which lowered my heart rate dramatically, and made me feel blissful. 

In the end, we must see the difference between emotions and the body's wisdom. Sometimes they work together, but most of the time what the body wants, and what the emotions want are completely different. This is a long process of constantly being aware of what beliefs are triggering particular emotions in response to the environment. When we see those beliefs, they are released. When we do more things that bring peace, these beliefs also are released. Remember in the perfect human state their should be little to no emotions, only the body's wisdom rooted in love, and unity.

Peace, and oneness.