RendHeaven

RSD Julien Lol

8 posts in this topic

After watching so much actualized.org, this video is almost comical in its shallowness...

And this is coming from a huge RSD fan!

It's Love.

@RendHeaven

He's actually very spot on. Many people refuse to seek the right help and so they never grow.

The "ego" he talks about has nothing to do with nonduality... I can see how his advice can help people who are really stuck to the point where they don't even experience occasional happiness, but the ego Leo talks about is a monster of its own that not even successful, "happy" people are aware of.

It's Love.

27 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

The "ego" he talks about has nothing to do with nonduality... I can see how his advice can help people who are really stuck to the point where they don't even experience occasional happiness, but the ego Leo talks about is a monster of its own that not even successful, "happy" people are aware of.

Removing your ego doesnt guarantee nonduality. RSD Julien isnt wrong or shallow, he talks about killing the ego, being present in teh moment to calm the monkeymind, to stop overthinking and aproach people in state to connect better and avoid acting weird. People tend to criticise removing the ego for dating purposes, like if this was something dirty or low and spirituali something higher. No, sex is sacred.

It's actually a good piece of self-help advice. I am actually surprised with this Julien guy.

This video has anything to do with non-duality, but that's not a problem of this guy, but a viewer who would like to get a superhealthy vegan burger at McDonald's. The same word can have a different meaning in a different context, burger (Ego concept) at the hipster restaurant is not the same thing as burger at the fast-food.

Judging by your arrogance of this video, you might want to really hear what he's saying cause it doesn't sound like you are. This isn't a video on nonduality...

9 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

As everyone is saying, he's talking about external success. Not Non duality/Enlightenment.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Ego can never be gotten rid of if you want to win or succeed in life. Even if you balance it out with humility, the ego will still drive you to succeed. You guys have got to stop talking about ridding the ego. It will never happen. In fact, the more you succeed at anything the more your pride grows, the more the ego grows inevitably. Just take a good look at the greatest people in history. Even Mahatma Gandhi and the Dalai Lama had huge egos. They just knew how to balance it well with humility, unlike Trump who never was capable of doing it. Don't even get me started with the pope.

Edited by Hardkill