How to be wise

Permanent 5-meo-dmt consciousness

11 posts in this topic

I was wondering what it would be like if you were given the chance to be permanently tripping on 5 meo dmt. How significant would that be? Would anymore self-actualisation work need to be done? Is there anyone alive today or ever who has had that ability?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Never done 5 meo, but to permanently be tripping doesn't sound pleasant at all.

@nightrider1435 I mean just retaining the consciousness level you get from it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

That would be total enlightenment.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  but isn’t the consciousness level you receive from 5 meo different from that of mushrooms and dmt. Are you saying that those other psychedelics don’t give you an experience of total enlightenment? 

@How to be wise That's right. Mushrooms and DMT are not enlightenment. 5-MeO is enlightenment.

Mushrooms, LSD, DMT, etc can give you legitimate glimpses of enlightened consciousness, but they are still not deep and clear enough. Only 5-MeO is the full-Monty.

If you look at the chemical reports of 5-MeO-DMT brain activity, it is unique from all other psychedelics. It's pure ego-death and infinity.

But on DMT you can see aliens! So there's also that :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've had cool entheogenic experiences, but it's just a download of insight: you can't abide in it during normal activity, which is the point of enlightenment.

Edited by Haumea

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise That's right. Mushrooms and DMT are not enlightenment. 5-MeO is enlightenment.

Mushrooms, LSD, DMT, etc can give you legitimate glimpses of enlightened consciousness, but they are still not deep and clear enough. Only 5-MeO is the full-Monty.

If you look at the chemical reports of 5-MeO-DMT brain activity, it is unique from all other psychedelics. It's pure ego-death and infinity.

But on DMT you can see aliens! So there's also that :)

Depends on the individual and how spiritually developed the soul you can reach the same states if you know who and what you are to a greater degree. When i take those substances for instance i see things for a short period then soon realize its just projection of my own and the collective consciousnesses and everything just completely vanishes into oneness and infinite.

@How to be wise It would not be sustainable in a physical vessel. Your physical body wouldn't be able to handle it and would fry out. You cannot be absolute and remain physical at the same time, that's just how things work and laws of creation.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Reality is twisted enough. I don't see a problem with possibility of some Master going there on demand or in sowe weird, non-understable way being there 24/7.

Talk about frying someone's relative brain seems inappropiate in the light of possibilites of Absolute which can get as parodoxical as it wants.

I can trip on DMT anytime. Much intensely after the 3rd day of fasting. Took atleast 1 year of hard work. The experience is mindblowing and frightening, because you can hear the thoughts of people around you (like bumblebee in transformers, you hear the thoughts around with already gathered information). Able to project in 3d anywhere. 

Namaste, Mfks!

I am curious, what good is tripping on 5-Meo DMT if the enlightenment experience just wears off after sometime and you are back to ground zero after  the experience. I mean, okay so you got a glimpse of the absolute, but now  what  are you going to do after 1 week from that event? It does have a benefit in that it can act as motivating factor towards the pursuit of the absolute, but will your life alter completely? Or will you be the same person you were before you took it? I highly doubt that the former will happen. At the end of the day, it's not just  the experience, but the disintegration of  all kinds of mental bondages. That is  Nibbana. It is the measure of how much bliss you can extract out from mere existing under a bodhi tree , or by a river, with nothing but the lawn underneath and the sky above. If you need 5-Meo from time  to time to feel good, then that is not what Buddha is talking in his Suttas. 

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy