NoSelfSelf

Almost astral projecting

13 posts in this topic

Lately ive been trying to astral project and i come to vibrations and i feel my "soul" coming out but it never pops out completely how to fix this...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Have you tried the rope pulling method? Supposedly the tactile "action" of pulling yourself up on a rope with your "hands" is really effective. 

same issue, whole body is shaking and i can almost feel is going up, but never the pop. I tried rope pulling method with little success, but then again, i only did it once for 45 minutes. As with everything, practice. A lot of it. i heard it should take months of daily or almost-daily practice sessions before you get out completely. 

I don't know what rope pulling is, but what worked for me,

Was to do affirmations that I wanted to have an astral projection for 10 minutes before I start to sleep.

I also always done it in the middle of the day.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

20 minutes ago, moon777light said:

what is it like @Shin?

What do you mean ?

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, moon777light said:

astral projecting, what was it like

Never did a full one.

Only my head with hands.

It feels like you are in between the dream and reality realm, and you know for sure it's a legit thing.

Best analogy for me would be like a ghost or a spirit experience.

God is love

And God in them

@LaminMP01 Great story :) i feel coming out of the body but for some reason i stay stuck to it...mybe more relaxation 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

In most cases its your excitement that pushes you back down, you must meditate often and learn how to remain calm as you shift states.

B R E A T H E

@pluto im not excited at all i just see that my astral body is out but it cant move

9 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Watched it 10 times already ?

It's you.

Now fight.

@moon777light
It's like instant consciousness switch.
my first one was a direct switch between waking state to AP... there's no gap , or void , between them like when you go to sleep and dream.
then , I was just flying across my room... I even heard gary jule's "mad world" song... it was just magical... the song was extremely beautiful, as if all the music notes were existing by themselves and were not produced by any instrument. I still remember this part of my experience the most , and I was amazed about how that song could sound so perfect.

I did another one few days ago ... this one was weird ...
I started to "zoom" on the wall... it's like , a second you are in your bed , the second after , you are seeing the wall from very close.
then I went into a weird "tunel" ... I don't remember what was behind, but I do remember that I freaked out... I remember saying to myself that if I kept looking the "thing" , I'll just go mad .
Then I woke up ... and here's the weird part ... I remember that , before I APed , it was night time...like 4-5 am.
When I woke up , it was 7 am.
I have spent 2-3 hours , in an experience that felt like 5 seconds.