PrintMan

But Leo...

10 posts in this topic

My friend (1st) / employee (2d) made this awesome decal for my laptop today, I'm putting one on my motorcycle too.  It would be so great to come across a stranger while exploring that knew what the decal was about so if you ever see a black Triumph Rocket 3 with a "BUT LEO" sticker on it,  flag me over and we'll become besties.  I'm from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia but will be riding all over the place this summer, camping and meditating in the woods wherever I end up.

Feel free to delete/move and/or tell me if there is a better spot for random stuff like this, figured you guys & gals get a kick out of it.

Cheers!

butleolaptop.jpg

LOL, cool. His videos wouldn't be the same without the "Yeah, but Leo....."   :)

actualized.org wouldn't be possible without this magnificent catch phrase "But Leo". It is one of the greatest dictums mankind has ever managed to conceive. 

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Leo should totally have a BUT LEO license plate.

Don't forget the "Hey this is Leo" also I feel like a ton of Leo's comments that he gets on youtube are just "But Leo..."

Edited by Jamie Universe

Weak but made me laugh, You can do better.

Edited by PrintMan

On 3/23/2018 at 2:25 AM, Jamie Universe said:

Don't forget the "Hey this is Leo" also I feel like a ton of Leo's comments that he gets on youtube are just "But Leo..."

Lmao