Shakazulu

Polarity

16 posts in this topic

How can you tell when you're trusting in your masculinity and trusting the feminine in her femininity. So much f****** illusion by fantasy thoughts - a male can't even experience, be authentic and connect with a woman 

@Shakazulu

In general, masculinity is defined by traits like purpose, decisiveness, grounded, freedom, etc. Femininity is more whimsical, soft and roaming. Ask yourself where you fall on that spectrum.

@aurum wow, I'm not even sure. Depends what mood I'm in. How can I indentify 

Man is the one who leads make things happen and girl is the one who follows him girl is more vague,indecisive man is clear direct and if polarity is uncerten then there is no sexual attraction...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, aurum said:

@Shakazulu

In general, masculinity is defined by traits like purpose, decisiveness, grounded, freedom, etc. Femininity is more whimsical, soft and roaming. Ask yourself where you fall on that spectrum.

Do you have any good book suggestions how to increase masculinity? I happen to have a very strong feminine side myself and i don't really know how to change it authentically?

@ADD check out the superior man by David Dieda, there's even the audiobook you can listen to through audible 

Edited by Shakazulu

12 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

@aurum wow, I'm not even sure. Depends what mood I'm in.

Yeah it;s not a black or white thing, we all have elements of masculinity and femininity.

12 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

How can I indentify

How is your success with women?

If you do well with women, that's a good sign you're in your masculinity. If not...there's work to be done.

7 hours ago, ADD said:

Do you have any good book suggestions how to increase masculinity? I happen to have a very strong feminine side myself and i don't really know how to change it authentically?

Anything by David Deida is good, especially for long-term relationships.

Also, I'd check out The Book of Pook by Pook, Iron John by Robert Bly and The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi.

@aurum bad b/c I have 0 social circle & lacking abundance in selection. Im currently in the process of reevaluating my " friends. " 

meeting females my age is kinda weird right now, I dropped out of college for my life purpose and I'm firing on personal development on all cylinders 

The man provides direction, the woman provides stability. 

7 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

bad b/c I have 0 social circle & lacking abundance in selection. Im currently in the process of reevaluating my " friends. " 

meeting females my age is kinda weird right now, I dropped out of college for my life purpose and I'm firing on personal development on all cylinders 

Yeah it's just a general point. Obviously we all go through periods when we are having more success than others.

@aurum im good with women but I never end up having intercourse. 

Does it mean I'm not man enough?

Or there is learning to do? 

Do I fear that I won't be able to satisfy my partner? Is it confidence issue or social conditioning to think that sex is evil? 

Or I'm a pussy!  

@ADD If you're into chakras, enpower and open your bottom 3 chakras to increase masculinity

4 hours ago, YaNanNallari said:

@ADD If you're into chakras, enpower and open your bottom 3 chakras to increase masculinity

How?