moon777light

thoughts on sadghuru?

28 posts in this topic

Sounds like he is certainly ready to.  There seems to be nothing left for him in the here and now and he himself seems to wonder why he is still here?

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

4 hours ago, Clown said:

Is Sadhguru hinting that He might leave his physical body soon? Just lately he made all of his videos downloadable and free to use in any way.
Also this article was posted on Isha Blog: http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/sadhguru/spot/when-im-gone/

Welp. I'm not wishing anything here. Just a hunch that I thought I'd share.

This is remarkable. It even says you are allowed to monetize and edit the videos. These days you have to doubtful of any gurus because there is so much money to be made in spirituality. This is a big sign to skeptics that it is not about the money here.

Growing up in a capitalist culture like most westerners makes you extra wary about this stuff. When I first discovered actualized.org I went to the website and was like "allright, this guy is just trying to sell me stuff, time to leave", but I stayed because I was so fascinated by how geniunly serious this stuff is to Leo, so I was convinced this stuff is legit even though I havent experienced any mystical experience yet. The money lost on sales is actually not lost, its an investment into integrity and authenticity.

Edited by MM1988

I don’t think it’s his decision, he probably received order from God to move on ( he is devotee of Shiva) 

I doubt he intends to leave his body. After all he has so many plans for the future 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

He is too hairy to die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

He knows Hawking was his rationalist doppelgänger. There’s ony slightly more matter than antimatter, so he knows it’s coming. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Do you think reading Inner Enhineering is a good accompaniment to Leo’s yoga book if I am starting my yoga practice?

Edited by SeanD
Clarity