Charlotte

Fluoride free toothpaste

38 posts in this topic

Starting using it now for like a month. 

Still a bit weary of the consequences it could possibly have. 

Has anybody else used it for a significant time and passed dental appointments?

How do you keep your teeth white whilst using natural toothpaste? I floss and brush twice a day. 

Any help/advice is as always appreciated ?

Used one for almost a year, no problem that I can remember.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Used one for almost a year, no problem that I can remember.

Cheers for your input shin. 

Just out of curiosity, have you told your dentist you use flouride free? 

Also, do you pass your dental checks?

?

34 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Cheers for your input shin. 

Just out of curiosity, have you told your dentist you use flouride free? 

Also, do you pass your dental checks?

?

No and yes, but I never had problem with my teeth.

Just brush them more than once a week :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

I use fluoride free toothpaste with no problems... Be sure to filter all of your water as well to get rid of fluoride (reverse osmosis is a great option.... especially good if you add trace minerals to your water after filtering it).  I would imagine this is a bigger problem than the fluoride in toothpaste.

As for your teeth, watch what you eat... especially sugars, wheat, corn and acidic drinks.

Oil pulling is also extremely helpful.  It's a bit cumbersome, but done first thing in the morning it sterilizes your mouth so that when you do eat sugary foods, there are less bacteria in your mouth to eat the sugars and poop out acids that rot away your teeth.

And when all else fails, fasting (especially dry fasting) is as close to a panacea as there is.  Your body literally cleans itself from the inside out (including teeth).

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

4 hours ago, Shin said:

Just brush them more than once a week :ph34r:

?

3 hours ago, InfinitePotential said:

I use fluoride free toothpaste with no problems... Be sure to filter all of your water as well to get rid of fluoride (reverse osmosis is a great option.... especially good if you add trace minerals to your water after filtering it).  I would imagine this is a bigger problem than the fluoride in toothpaste.

Thanks for your help :)

I had a look into this and it's quite expensive! I don't swallow the water that comes through the tap, would that make any difference?

Oil pulling is also extremely helpful.  It's a bit cumbersome, but done first thing in the morning it sterilizes your mouth so that when you do eat sugary foods, there are less bacteria in your mouth to eat the sugars and poop out acids that rot away your teeth.

I've heard of this before but never researched, do you do this?

especially dry fasting

What's dry fasting?

Thanks again

♥️

99% of the time your dentist will not understand because he has been trained and conditioned to think pro-fluoride his whole life. They are hard-wired.

Eat whole foods, clean and floss, get sunshine and nature, exercise, rest well and never need to go to doctors or dentists again. I been sick once in the last 5 years and only lasted 12-24 hours.

Nature has all the answers.

B R E A T H E

36 minutes ago, pluto said:

99% of the time your dentist will not understand because he has been trained and conditioned to think pro-fluoride his whole life. They are hard-wired.

Eat whole foods, clean and floss, get sunshine and nature, exercise, rest well and never need to go to doctors or dentists again. I been sick once in the last 5 years and only lasted 12-24 hours.

Nature has all the answers.

Couldn't agree more @pluto! My only issue is I get tonsillitis regularly, if it wasn't for this I'd never be sick ?

"I been sick once in the last 5 years and only lasted 12-24 hours." I'm happy for you ? (and slightly envious) ?

44 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Couldn't agree more @pluto! My only issue is I get tonsillitis regularly, if it wasn't for this I'd never be sick ?

"I been sick once in the last 5 years and only lasted 12-24 hours." I'm happy for you ? (and slightly envious) ?

I don't agree with Dr Josh Axe 100% but he does have many good natural remedies for problems that i have tried in the past and helped me

https://draxe.com/tonsillitis/

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

I don't agree with Dr Josh Axe 100% but he does have many good natural remedies for problems that i have tried in the past and helped me

https://draxe.com/tonsillitis/

Brilliant thank you ♥️

12 minutes ago, Outer said:

Stay away from Green tea as well. It has a lot of flouride. Personally I'm drinking it right now. I also use flouridated tooth paste. God damn my 3rd eye is shrinking crazily.

Jokes aside, I don't think making people quit using fluoridated tooth paste will make as much a change as people exercising moderately (slow jogging) many hours a week. The latter will definitely make your brain better and stay that way.

I genuinely didn't know this about green tea ?

Yeah I agree, combine the two though and I'm sure that would make a big impact?

Thanks for your reply 

For me I use Closeup for long time. It's not bad though for teeth. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Charlotte I’m around 2 years in. Do what you’re doing, brush twice a day, don’t eat after brushing before bed. Floss too. You be like ?

Cheers @Nahm:)

I never eat/drink (only water) after brushing. 

Hahaha I am anyway ? always flashing my pearlys around ?

8 minutes ago, lanjero88 said:

For me I use Closeup for long time. It's not bad though for teeth. 

Thank you! :)

@Charlotte I have eliminated fluoride completely out of my life for more than a year now.

Tap water is replaced with spring water, which we collect from a nearby source, and I don't even use toothpaste anymore!

The real danger for your teeth is acid and the sugar. Bacteria feed off the sugar, and the result is holes in your teeth (I don't know the detailed process).

I always rinse my teeth after a meal to avoid having food that can be feasted upon, and rinsing removes any acidity build up.

Fluoride is (of what I have researched) not beneficial for your teeth. It calcifies your pineal gland (the main reason I eliminated it), its pretty toxic, and it builds on your bones thus bad muscles in the long term. (Take my words with a grain of salt)

I have braces on my teeth, and still, I face no problems with my teeth, not even in the gums. Although sometimes is I don't brush or rinse, I tend to have tartar build-up. This is easily avoided by removing excess food from your teeth.

I had a long period of using fluoride free toothpaste, and yes, it works, no problem. It tends to be higher quality overall, so definitely use it!

My teeth never have been quite white, but not noticably yellow either. Just recently started using no fluoride toothpaste and no change from that. I'd be curious to know what makes teeth white naturally. Is it even natural and healthy to have super white teeth, or is it just a cultural preference?

Edited by Huginn

Is brushing teeths more than twice a day is harmful or not ?

God is love

And God in them

12 hours ago, Huginn said:

My teeth never have been quite white, but not noticably yellow either. Just recently started using no fluoride toothpaste and no change from that. I'd be curious to know what makes teeth white naturally. Is it even natural and healthy to have super white teeth, or is it just a cultural preference?

Teeth are not meant to be white anyway. Slightly yellow is normal human healthy teeth.

B R E A T H E

15 hours ago, Igor82 said:

@Charlotte I have eliminated fluoride completely out of my life for more than a year now.

Tap water is replaced with spring water, which we collect from a nearby source, and I don't even use toothpaste anymore!

The real danger for your teeth is acid and the sugar. Bacteria feed off the sugar, and the result is holes in your teeth (I don't know the detailed process).

I always rinse my teeth after a meal to avoid having food that can be feasted upon, and rinsing removes any acidity build up.

Fluoride is (of what I have researched) not beneficial for your teeth. It calcifies your pineal gland (the main reason I eliminated it), its pretty toxic, and it builds on your bones thus bad muscles in the long term. (Take my words with a grain of salt)

I have braces on my teeth, and still, I face no problems with my teeth, not even in the gums. Although sometimes is I don't brush or rinse, I tend to have tartar build-up. This is easily avoided by removing excess food from your teeth.

I had a long period of using fluoride free toothpaste, and yes, it works, no problem. It tends to be higher quality overall, so definitely use it!

Thanks for your detailed response @Igor82 very helpful. 

Can I ask you? Since you've irradicated flouride from your diet, do you also shower/bath in flouride free water? I heard that it can still enter your body via showering etc.

Thanks again ?

10 hours ago, Shin said:

Is brushing teeths more than twice a day is harmful or not ?

I have heard that over brushing can be harmful with regards to the enamel on your teeth, you can literally brush it away. I'd do what @Igor82 does and rinse with water midday maybe? Or a flouride free mouthwash.