Charlotte

The odd down days...

24 posts in this topic

Does anybody else wake up sometimes just feeling really down for no apparent reason?

I'm having one of them days and I genuinelyl don't know why ?

If you do, what do you do about it?

I've sat with the emotion for most of the day but it's not budging, it's not a nice feeling. 

Edited by Charlotte
Grammar errors

@Charlotte

Too much pressure/expectations or just "casual" ego backlash because you've been doing a lot of changes in your life.

If you feel shitty and there is no reason it's usually along the lines of something negative is being processed ( spiritual purification) or maybe it's just your mind revolting. I know there is resistance but someone should invent a specific name for the ego backlash emotion where you just feel shitty and loose part of your willpower. Also, it's not like a "normal" emotion where sitting with it will get it integrated. Agony maybe ?

Well I guess Going slow is sometimes going fast.

You've been posting arround about a LOT of issues. I know there is SO much to do but take it a step at a time otherwise you're just gonna get overhelmed too fast.

@Lynnel Yeah I don't have a reason to be honest, I've back tracked and there is nothing sticking it out at me at all. 

This morning I had an amazing meditation session, I really excelled. 

Yeah your probably right, I need to slow down, on the other hand it doesn't feel right to slow down though, I feel I'm on to something ?.

I just feel like bleurgh ? (the only way to describe it). 

Thanks for your detailed response @Lynnel means a lot ?❤️

@Charlotte Ask your mind: Why am I feeling bad?

Just keep going, never quit.

But you can take breaks or slow down doe

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Charlotte Ask your mind: Why am I feeling bad?

Just keep going, never quit.

But you can take breaks or slow down doe

@Ether I did for hours this morning, I genuinely couldn't come up with any answer ?

@Charlotte Sometimes it takes hours, days, weeks or months to identify a thought.

Just keep paying no attention to your thoughts and you might feel better B|

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Charlotte Sometimes it takes hours, days, weeks or months to identify a thought.

Just keep paying no attention to your thoughts and you might feel better B|

I'm not ? (as stated above)

Thanks for your help though duuuuude ♥️

Go for a run, have crazy sex, watch a comedy movie you love, go to a pet store watch the cutties, if you know someone who has a dog go there and play with him, listen energetic music etc ...

The most effective for me is to walk for an hour, igf it is sunny it is even better, then I strectch and do pish ups and ans untulil I can't ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

45 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Does anybody else wake up sometimes just feeling really down for no apparent reason?

I'm having one of them days and I genuinelyl don't know why ?

If you do, what do you do about it?

I've sat with the emotion for most of the day but it's not budging, it's not a nice feeling. 

Yes, many times probably.What can you do ? The wisest way is to meditate, and bring up sth positive afterwards. Feelings come and go, what can ya do ? Absolutely nothing . Its not in your control. Some people can really bring a positive outcome after their shitstorm. I dont know how they do it, maybe they have hope and faith, and they dont resist much. Some are easily getting annoyed frustrated angry, and they dont know what to do about it. I think the best thing you can do is to not act on the feeling. For example If you're feelin like shit or lonely, don't go and smoke 10 cigarettes (if u smoke, it was just an example) but do something that can make you feel at least 1% better for example take a shower even if you dont feel like it, or just simply force yourself to be with the emotion for as long as you can, and see what it does to your body, because, in the time we feel we are in danger or left alone or lost, but in essence these are not the case. So the mind is always always bs'ing you and you are not aware of it -but when you step outside of it-you can really feel the good stuff immediately. I don't know if that applies to you. That works for me, not identifying with the feeling (and the story behind it),  its so crucial we take it for granted. Do u agree sis ? 

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Go for a run, have crazy sex, watch a comedy movie you love, go to a pet store watch the cutties, if you know someone who has a dog go there and play with him, listen energetic music etc ...

The most effective for me is to walk for an hour, igf it is sunny it is even better, then I strectch and do pish ups and ans untulil I can't ?

Cheers shin ♥️

I'll force myself to do something. 

5 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Yes, many times probably.What can you do ? The wisest way is to meditate, and bring up sth positive afterwards. Feelings come and go, what can ya do ? Absolutely nothing . Its not in your control. Some people can really bring a positive outcome after their shitstorm. I dont know how they do it, maybe they have hope and faith, and they dont resist much. Some are easily getting annoyed frustrated angry, and they dont know what to do about it. I think the best thing you can do is to not act on the feeling. For example If you're feelin like shit or lonely, don't go and smoke 10 cigarettes (if u smoke, it was just an example) but do something that can make you feel at least 1% better for example take a shower even if you dont feel like it, or just simply force yourself to be with the emotion for as long as you can, and see what it does to your body, because, in the time we feel we are in danger or left alone or lost, but in essence these are not the case. So the mind is always always bs'ing you and you are not aware of it -but when you step outside of it-you can really feel the good stuff immediately. I don't know if that applies to you. That works for me, not identifying with the feeling (and the story behind it),  its so crucial we take it for granted. Do u agree sis ? 

Thanks soooo much @egoeimai makes a lot of sense!! Your a little gem ♥️♥️

Push ups and abs sorry, but you definitely needs to move in some way.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Charlotte There’s a trail of relativity as to how you got there. Dig the ‘lows’ just like the highs. Be just as present. It helps to shake out - that without thinking of this ‘you’ it’s just an experience happening, and then there’s no resistance. In that acceptance the clarity comes and we see what we did that led to that state. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Charlotte There’s a trail of relativity as to how you got there. Dig the ‘lows’ just like the highs. Be just as present. It helps to shake out - that without thinking of this ‘you’ it’s just an experience happening, and then there’s no resistance. In that acceptance the clarity comes and we see what we did that led to that state. 

So true @Nahm and such a wise response, thank you ♥️?

I've been doing what Nahm described lately. I try to just be the witness of those fears and anxious thoughts rather than fuel them. I don't try to avoid them either, i literally try to enjoy them. They are part of life. It's not easy to do at first, especially if the feeling is very powerful but with practice it gets easier. 

3 minutes ago, ADD said:

It's not easy to do at first, especially if the feeling is very powerful but with practice it gets easier. 

Is there a way you can do this , and how long would it take if i try it ? Lol 

@egoeimai Don't over think it. If you have the skill to be present when you are on good mood, you can practice to be present when you are having a bad day. There's nothing different to it. Just bring the awareness to your life through your favourite portal.

For me, when i'm having slightly anxious feelings i can just choose to be present, and follow the thoughts. But when it's really bad i first focus on the rising and falling sensation of breathing around my chest and belly. Then i usually move in to feeling the vibrance in my lower body and gradually the awareness spreads everywhere. Then i just watch the thoughts and enjoy them.

Sometimes i've actually got so lost in my pain i haven't had the desire to become conscious anymore, i have rather chosen to suffer in the pain. It feels so fucking good for the ego.

If you meditate regularly, you should be able to ace this quite soon, if not immediately. :)

10 minutes ago, ADD said:

@egoeimai Don't over think it. If you have the skill to be present when you are on good mood, you can practice to be present when you are having a bad day. There's nothing different to it. Just bring the awareness to your life through your favourite portal.

For me, when i'm having slightly anxious feelings i can just choose to be present, and follow the thoughts. But when it's really bad i first focus on the rising and falling sensation of breathing around my chest and belly. Then i usually move in to feeling the vibrance in my lower body and gradually the awareness spreads everywhere. Then i just watch the thoughts and enjoy them.

Sometimes i've actually got so lost in my pain i haven't had the desire to become conscious anymore, i have rather chosen to suffer in the pain. It feels so fucking good for the ego.

If you meditate regularly, you should be able to ace this quite soon, if not immediately. :)

Thank u so much for that.❤

It really helped

Ill try it asap

Edited by egoeimai